• Anal Sex for beginners, any advice?

Columbus [sign in to see picture]

We've got the Maximus anal lubricant that LH sell.

Gyrator53 [sign in to see picture]

If you are having trouble when using Maximus try using, say, Liquid Silk instead.

For some reason Maximus up my ass stings like hell.

Columbus [sign in to see picture]

We've only dabbled with it a few times but I found it okay. Although, interestingly, when we ran out of our 'normal' lube for vaginal use we used that and I didn't like it. It made everything feel very warm so I would rather keep it for bottoms only!

masterandslave [sign in to see picture]

The durex aloe vera one works well for us, but isn't as thick as anal lubes so you end up using a bit more.

x

Columbus wrote:

We've only dabbled with it a few times but I found it okay. Although, interestingly, when we ran out of our 'normal' lube for vaginal use we used that and I didn't like it. It made everything feel very warm so I would rather keep it for bottoms only!

Sounds to me as if you are similarly sensitive to something in Maximus. Unfortunately there are so many ingredients in this lube it would be next to impossible to sort out what it was that causes the problem. The very warm sensation was what I felt initially with Maximus which then became a real sting once any pressure was put on - a bit of a show-stopper.

As I said, no problems with Liquid Silk which seems to last pretty well especially if used in conjunction with a very small amount of Pjur Original.

Lady Luna [sign in to see picture]

Gyrator53 wrote:

If you are having trouble when using Maximus try using, say, Liquid Silk instead.

For some reason Maximus up my ass stings like hell.

I've had problems with lubes before ( a few of the Durex ones)...I wonder whether the maximus lube might be part of the problem.

And as for the tips about trying a dildo, thanks. I'll ry and brace myself, and give it a shot!

SweetSubmission [sign in to see picture]

I used to be able to, uh, accommodate my ex, no problem. But after a period of being single, I'm like an anal virgin all over again and I just can't take an ass pounding like I used to. I play solo with my Tracey Cox plugs, but the larger one of those makes my eyes pop a bit, and it's definitely smaller than your average penis. Do things "tighten up" if you don't go there for a while? Or have I developed a strange psychological block??

SS xx

I'm convinced things tighten up quite quickly after a gap - even just a week seems to have an effect. I was determined last night that it would go smoothly so after douching I used our feeldoe stout to gradually open myself up with plenty of Liquid Silk.

Outcome? - perfection! Received a serious pounding from my wife with her Share XL and not a moment's discomfort. Feeling rather good today :-)

gellie10 [sign in to see picture]

Hi sorry for crashing this post, but didn't know how to post a new one.

Anyway My girlfriend and I are going to try anal sex next week, she's abit iffy about going slow with it all, as we are both beginners, I suggested getting a small anal toy tracey cox pack but she said she didn't want to try that instead just got for me in her straight away, of coarse i dont mind this but i dont want to hurt her. We have bought the tracey cox anal lube due to the high reviews.

any advice would be helpful

cheers

gellie

my girlfriend and me want to try anal sex, i have suggested getting a small anal toy from the tracey cox range but she abit iffy about the toy in her, so she just wants me in her, i dont mind that at all but i dont want to hurt her. we have bought the tracey cox anal lube to try out,

have anyone got any advice on i can minimise her pain so i dont hurt her,

any advice helpfull

gellie

[suspended user]

suspended user

gently gently and lube more lube and maybe a bit more to make sure

ok thanks for the advice,

sexy little minx [sign in to see picture]

gellie10 wrote:

Hi sorry for crashing this post, but didn't know how to post a new one.

Don't worry about bumping posts, it's better to do that than start a new thread.

Good luck with the anal just remember lube, lube, lube oh and don't forget the lube!

Lady Lillith [sign in to see picture]

@ Gellie - as well as inordinate amounts of lube, start small aswell, like fingers first. Its for her safety!

Alicia4Ever [sign in to see picture]

hi lady luna

but plugs tend to start from a point widen out slowly then taper in again to a smaller diameter. result they open your anus slowly from nothing to maximum then let your anus relax as they narrow, so they feel comfortable even after keeping it in for ages.

A penis on the other hand has a comparativley blunt tip and a constant diameter which holds the anus open to that size for the duration of penetration. so your partner has no option but to try and stretch your anus from closed to the width of his penis in one go, hence the blinding pain. the trick is to get control of your anus, and teach it how to open fully straight away. the key to this is to bare down as if you are having a poo, to do this properly you need to relax your buttocks dont tense up your stomach and push from high up inside letting all your insides go down. then get your OH to gently part your anus with his fingertip this should start your anus opening. then get him to penetrate you with one finger, then two then three, as you get used to each increase. when he first penetrates you will feel discomfort he will feel your anus clamp down on his finger, at this point he should withdraw his finger wait 10 seconds then go up again, keep repeating,when you don't grip his finger he will feel this better than you, and you feel comfortable, go to two fingers, and then three. keep pushing down until you feel happy with three fingers, then try squeezing his fingers, it will help you feel when you have control of your anus, warn him so he knows what your are going to do, you may well give his fingers quite a squeeze. when you have had some practice(don't rush all in one night) you will learn to feel your anus open like a flower when you push down correctly. pressure against your anus with the tip of your mans penis will usually give you something to push against. so its usually best to be on top and in control of how hard how how deep and when to go all the way. be prepared both of you for you only to be able to tolorate him for a very short time at first; be patient. you will know when your anus is being opened by you and not by his penis, do not force too hard, as with the fingers short shallow penetration with a pause, let the discomfort subside compleatley before trying again until you feel that wonderful flowering sensation inside. then go for it. by the way im not gay i just love the multiple orgasms i get from taking a cock or a dildo or fingers. as i am unable to return the favour anally or vaginally with a woman it's my only sexual release. i can take it from a guy, but can't give it, due to being straight, i can't get it up and hard, for a guy. Or a woman for that matter. in case you are wondering why, a female partner and her mates raped me when i was just 22, i must be the sensitive type i've been told by a female friend that most men would have thought all their christmas's had come at once. me i let it ruin my whole life i'm 48 now.

just one other point, it's not how long you leave a plug in, that help, it's how many times you re-penetrate yourself. it's men't to be used to train your anus to open, with minimum discomfort. taking the lager plug, is down to practice, and gaining muscle control as above, and it will definately help your ability to take you man with bliss on your face, if you can lean to take the larger one

using the techniques in my last post get it in until you feel the pressure then push down inside until you feel yourself open you will know it when you feel it the plug will slip up and you will close behind the widest point relax a minute then pull it out while pushing down again. wait a few seconds then repeat repeat repeat.

you will soon lean to recognise when you are opening yourself, use the plug once a week or so to keep yourself in touch with the control of your anus. if you are having regular anal sex with your man say once a week then no need to use it till you are having it less often.

great for self play or with your OH, but I have not heard any women on here talk of leaving a plug in while your OH fucks your pussy, double the fun, if i had the anatomy to do it i would without a second thought.

after awhile you will be able to lengthen the time between using it or sex, without loosing your ability to take your OH

hope this helps; the fingers of your OH as i talked about before will do the same job, and i find it sexier for it to be the real flesh of a person, plugs are great for keeping you exercised anally when your OH is not available.

hope you learn to orgasm from it too, women can. when i get fired up there is usually less than a minute between one orgasm ending and the next one starting its a wonder the top of my head hasn't gotten blown off.

Lou232 [sign in to see picture]

There's lots of things that help. The first few times the OH and I tried it, we spent the whole evening watching movies and having drinks before so I was very chilled and comfortable. A good thing then is to get him to lube you up outside and in (or use a small plug / gloves if he thinks that is ick) and gently play for a bit. Plugs are great at this stage, but pay attention to your body. It's important to be chilled as if you tense it can hurt.

Great position for anal is girl on top - you have full control of penetration and when I say the orgasms are mindblowing, I mean it. Lower yourself down gently. It'll feel a bit odd to start with but your muscles will relax into it. Doggy and spooning are also good as you can move away if he's going too hard or deep. I'd say only on your back etc once you're comfortable

I much prefer Durex Play Massage to KY - KY is way way way too thin. Or even look at special anal lubes. Oh and anal toy + vaginal sex, or anal sex + vaginal toy (in reverse cowgirl) are awesome :)

sexynurse09 [sign in to see picture]

Me and my OH have just started to explore anal. Neither of us are ready for full blown anal sex yet and don't think we will be anytime soon, but we hae just started to explore.

It was my suggestion, I found out while masturbating that anal stimulation feels great (just using my finger) but wasn't comfortable with my OH doing it or even knowing that i'd done it!

I did tell him though, embarrased as I was and the next time we had a play he explored my bum a bit and I had an amazing orgasm! Didn't hurt at all because we took it slow and were well lubricated.

I'm not bragging for him here but my OH's cock is big, and I don't think i'll ever feel ready to try full anal sex with him. I would like to try a toy next though, just a small beginners one I think.

This thread has been very helpful!

sexynurseo9 practice practice practice. slowly moving up the sizes with but plug use you will be amazed at what you can eventually take up there, and still have you eyes roll over at the pleasure. your OH'c cock is really big GOD IM JEALOUS the real thing is as different as cheese from chalk to a dildo or plug, the big kick is it actually is your OH and not a hunk of rubber. sends the mind to heaven. be brave but you are right to take it slow. even if it takes a year. but the payoff is MASSIVE. anyone else agree.

Im supprised at the number of people that get a plug up there then just leave it sat in there feeling unused,

1 apart from the prostrate all the nerves are in the first inch or so. taking it in and out excites them. half the point in doing it with a plug. does a woman get mind blowing orgasms from just taking a cock in then sitting still as if she has just done it to stop her falling off ????

2 Again a but plug is designed to allow you to stretch and train the anal muscles, with minimum discomfort but it is repeated penetration that trains the muscles to say to them selves something knocking at the back door shit better get it open before they knock it down. seem to have written this else where mmmm.

KittyPurry [sign in to see picture]

alone4ever wrote:

sexynurseo9 practice practice practice. slowly moving up the sizes with but plug use you will be amazed at what you can eventually take up there, and still have you eyes roll over at the pleasure. your OH'c cock is really big GOD IM JEALOUS the real thing is as different as cheese from chalk to a dildo or plug, the big kick is it actually is your OH and not a hunk of rubber. sends the mind to heaven. be brave but you are right to take it slow. even if it takes a year. but the payoff is MASSIVE. anyone else agree.

Im supprised at the number of people that get a plug up there then just leave it sat in there feeling unused,

1 apart from the prostrate all the nerves are in the first inch or so. taking it in and out excites them. half the point in doing it with a plug. does a woman get mind blowing orgasms from just taking a cock in then sitting still as if she has just done it to stop her falling off ????

2 Again a but plug is designed to allow you to stretch and train the anal muscles, with minimum discomfort but it is repeated penetration that trains the muscles to say to them selves something knocking at the back door shit better get it open before they knock it down. seem to have written this else where mmmm.

Only men have a prostate :)

Different people like different kinds of stimulation. I personally don't like a plug or my OH to be taken in an out repeatedly I find it very uncomfortable. I don't use my plug to train my muscles at all, I just like the feeling of it being inside and I get very powerful orgasms when combined with clit stimulation.

SN: I really recommend this little gem: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=16053 If you're interested in taking the penetration aspect a little further, this is really small and feels lovely! Also hellooooo beautiful stranger

xxKPxx

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.