99p Next Day delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. Anal Sex for beginners, any advice?

ithinkiamdirty [sign in to see picture]

I am a novice at this, it has always seemed such a taboo subject, i still feel that i am a bit odd because of this taboo. That said my wife and i do experiment, but my wife says it is uncomfortable, and i am always gentle very gentle, not like on the movies where i often think a local anaesthetic must have been used!

We have used the beads and these have been good on me and her, i have also got a plug, i have used this myself which seemed odd and it kept falling out?!

At least i we have found a place to ask questions and discuss it, save me and my wife a great deal of discomfort!

Squidgie [sign in to see picture]

My partner and I have been having anal sex for a while and it is better to go slow and start with fingers and gradualy work to larger and larger item's so as the area stretches and then it is just pleasure. We have only used vibraters and dildos and we have found that they have to be held in too other wise they come out.

I would like to ask any one if they can suggest of ways to clear the back passage so we can save the mess...pardon the pun..........as we have anal sex on a pretty regular basis, it would be nice to have a simple way of doing this.

Hope you have some idea's...

Squidgie wrote:

My partner and I have been having anal sex for a while and it is better to go slow and start with fingers and gradualy work to larger and larger item's so as the area stretches and then it is just pleasure. We have only used vibraters and dildos and we have found that they have to be held in too other wise they come out.

I would like to ask any one if they can suggest of ways to clear the back passage so we can save the mess...pardon the pun..........as we have anal sex on a pretty regular basis, it would be nice to have a simple way of doing this.

I think this is the best thing for that http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=952 a bit weird to begin with, but it does the job. Hope that helps.

sweetlove666 [sign in to see picture]

ithinkiamdirty wrote:

. That said my wife and i do experiment, but my wife says it is uncomfortable, and i am always gentle very gentle,

We have used the beads and these have been good on me and her, i have also got a plug, i have used this myself which seemed odd and it kept falling out?!

the first thing is that you should ( and i guess you do) use a lot of lubricant, obviously as youre going slow thats brilliant. there are some numbing lubricants that *can* help, such as analeze http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=7361 or http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=14522 obviously theese are intended to numb and you do have to use caution with the products.

a major thing about anal sex is relaxation, so that might be why the plug keeps falling out?

Squidgie [sign in to see picture]

Thank you very much for your advice...I have checked it out and will go and order one now.....again many Thanks xx

sweetlove666 wrote:

a major thing about anal sex is relaxation, so that might be why the plug keeps falling out?

Yeah, might be better if the wife does it, found it difficult on my own,

Cheers

lovelylady2209 [sign in to see picture]

Hi everyone,

I am new to all this so please excuse me if this has already been discussed.

I have invested in some beads and a small 5" plug to start off with. Me and my boyfriend have decided to give it a try, he has done it before however i have never tried anal.

Now how is the best way to avoid any embarrassing moments??

Thanks xx

Nickalias [sign in to see picture]

Hello,

Me and my girlfriend have been together for 3 years, and every so often enjoy anal sex.

She has always enjoyed me reaching around to her bum while she's on top, as do I, but one way I have found that she adores, as do I, is to have her lie on her front, as I run my tongue down her back, then spend a good amount of time licking all around her anus, occasionally pushing my tongue inside.

This is a great way to get her relaxed, aroused enough, and in a kinky mood that'll make the experience pleasurable and extremely enjoyable for us both.

Hope this helps.

xxx

Wizzie86 [sign in to see picture]

Hi lovelylady, if you read from the start of the thread I'm sure you'll see the following advice - go to the loo just before you have sex or/and use an anal douche. They are the usual methods x

Columbus [sign in to see picture]

lovelylady2209 wrote:

Hi everyone,

I am new to all this so please excuse me if this has already been discussed.

I have invested in some beads and a small 5" plug to start off with. Me and my boyfriend have decided to give it a try, he has done it before however i have never tried anal.

Now how is the best way to avoid any embarrassing moments??

Thanks xx

Hi, I recently tried this for the first time ( much to my own surprise! it just seemed very natural at the time) and I had been to the loo at some point (not sure exactly when!) beforehand and taken a shower before going to bed. I have found that it's a weird sensation to get your head around. Feeling something inside that part of your body - for me at least - made me anxious in case something might be on the way out! But thankfully it was all fine and my OH was clean as a whistle! It's just something that will take some mental as well as physical adjusting I think.

I would agree with Nickalias re rimming to relax and pleasure you beforehand and as Wizzie advises, have a read of this thread (and others on the same subject) for some good tips and advice. I would also suggest you don't get too hung up on trying it - just explore that area gradually and see if it ends up in full sex. I wouldn't make that the be all and end all and put too much pressure on yourself by having that as your goal. Enjoy the journey!

lovelylady2209 [sign in to see picture]

Many thanks guys

Any tips are much appreciated, i suppose im lucky as my boyfriend has already tried it and from what he has said is very much on the lines of start small and work up to it as he is rather large anyway!

Many thanks

sh4ag [sign in to see picture]

hi people i would love some advice on the best way to try and tempt my partner into anal sex any advice welcome

Wizzie86 [sign in to see picture]

I would start by just letting your hand slide to her ass during foreplay. Massage the area without penetration. Maybe build rimming into your oral play? Massage her ass whilst in doggie style and (sneaking lube on your finger) slightly penetrate her. If she protests or offers a negative response then stop, otherwise penetrate her a little more. Be gentle! I would also encourage her to have a vibe on her clit as it can be very pleasurable being stimulated in all three areas x

sh4ag [sign in to see picture]

thank you wizzie i will try that and see if it works thanks very much

Lady Luna [sign in to see picture]

I have a weird issue...I can handle plugs...even ones that are pretty much the same width as my partner...but anymore than the head of his penis in and it burns like hellfire. That's regardless of the amount of anal lube we use, or the length of time I wear the plugs beforehand, and it's really bizarre, not to mention maddening. Any tips?

Gyrator53 [sign in to see picture]

Yes, There is quite a difference between being able to take a plug of a given maximum diameter and being able to take a dildo or a penis of that size because the anus has to be able to be held much wider for longer. I would suggest you get a dildo of about the same size as his penis (or perhaps a little larger), preferably not too firm, and have some solo practice with that until you are comfortable with it both with the insertion and for it to be inside for say 30 minutes.

I find its useful to do this say half an hour before we do pegging as, if we have not done it for a week or so I loose the knack of relaxing for the penetration and this helps me receive more easily.

Columbus [sign in to see picture]

Lady Luna wrote:

but anymore than the head of his penis in and it burns like hellfire.

i had this the other day when we tried :-((( Ouch!

baby.d0llo9 [sign in to see picture]

Personally i hate anal, Not sure why. but i do, but i put up with it for my partner.. my advice is to go really slow. For me personally the best lube is Durex Play Massage Gel, its not specifically for anal but it makes it better, also laying on your side with legs together is good, tho your man may get sore feet.

Also im nto sure on this but it feels less painfull if your man isn't wearing a condom just make sure your both really clean, Thats what we do.

Hope my advice helped in some way =)

Tigerlilies [sign in to see picture]

Don't use any lubes or creams that numb you. Ditto with alcohol. It will shield yourself from the pain that is important for alerting you to tears and problems. The contents of that area and cuts are a very dangerous combo.

Don't do it to shut him *or her* up, make them happy or keep them interested. But if your're just as curious and keen, lube up and go slow.

Tigerlilies [sign in to see picture]

Don't use any lubes or creams that numb you. Ditto with alcohol. It will shield yourself from the pain that is important for alerting you to tears and problems. The contents of that area and cuts are a very dangerous combo.

Don't do it to shut him *or her* up, make them happy or keep them interested. But if your're just as curious and keen, lube up and go slow.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.