• Anal Sex for beginners, any advice?

KittyPurry [sign in to see picture]

maximus 69 wrote:

Hi,

I find the best way to get a fair size butt plug in , is to lube it up and then squat down take deep breaths in and out .

And as you breathe out slowly push the butt plug in, I have found even a large one will go in easy if you try it this way.

I love the feeling of a butt plug up my arse. And I love this site,it's so good to be able to talk to people who like the same thing.

It would be so nice to find someone who also likes anal play as much as me, ANY OFFERS OUT THERE.

Females only

Sorry to be a kill joy but you're getting dangerously close to soliciting there...I'd be careful as you might get rapped on the knuckles for breaking forum rules:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/lovehoney-news/web-site-help/22072-lovehoney-forum-rules/

xxKPxx

masterandslave [sign in to see picture]

I want Anal wrote:

Hi.

Ive experimented with anal b4 by this i mean fingers and anal beads, this was with a x partner who i had been with for 5 years nd trusted. Im now in a new relationship with a guy who is well endowed more so than my x and hes clearly interested in anal sex. when he goes down on me he trys to lick my arse everytime problem is when he does he then kisses me and i can taste my arse on his face which isnt very nice, therefore ive stopped him doing this hes tried to put his penis in which was quite unpleasent.

Ive been to hospital with probelms with my bottom in the past, as a result i now have a polop or however you say it which can sometimes get aggrivated by my bowl movements. As ive only been with my partner for four months i dont feel comfortable enough to talk to him about it. (he doesent even know that he doesnt make me cum ( i dont come through sex) i prefer head (but he doesnt do it for long enough or correctly my x was BRILLIANT) but as ive been with him for a while i dont know how to tell him, anyway back to the anal thing. . . are you supposed to clean out you bottom so that when you do experiment nothing leaks out? also how do i go about stretching myself so that i can accomadate my partner. I love the thought of anal sex and have enjoyed myself using anal beads i even got them in all the way up to the handle. so people can you help??????

Hi I want Anal

First and foremost check with your GP that it is safe for you to have anal sex of any form - your health comes first!!! If you've had problems in the past, even if you think they might not recur, I would always check just to be on the safe side. Don't worry about your doctor - they get to deal with things like this on a daily basis!

If your partner has quite a wide girth you should work your way up to accommodate him. ALWAYS USE LUBRICANT!! It will save any pain!! Anal lubricants are the best as they are designed to work their best there. Use your beads or a slim butt plug, then the next night try the slim plug and a slightly wider plug. Maybe the next time try the slim plug and the wider plug then your other half.

When it comes to him licking your bum - best to use a membrane like a condom or cling film type thing! Best have a peek in these threads too - there is some good advice:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/orgasm-army/anal-sex-toys/34267-ass-2-mouth/

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/orgasm-army/sex-tips-and-advice/125287-help-me-like-anal/

the main thing hun is to make sure that your health and your comfort come first!

x

maximus 69 [sign in to see picture]

HI.

Sorry about that, it was only a joke.

But you are right some people might take it the wrong way. Point taken

Thanks for the advice.

Tis no problem! Just thought I'd crack the whip....nice and gently as you're new

xxKPxx

Wizzie86 [sign in to see picture]

For people trying anal for the first time who are nervous about the size of their partner, build up to it by using different sizes of butt plugs and lots of anal lube. The tracey cox plugs are a really nice material - the beginners kit comes with lube & the advanced kit comes with a free bullet at the minute to make them vibrate. Both have a really good little guide with them full of useful tips. Beads also help you to get used to the sensation of things being up there x

sweetlove666 [sign in to see picture]

i'm starting to experiment with anal and have a set of beads which i would use apart from they worry me a little. there a bit like this http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=13541 in that theyre on a cloth string, that feels like cotton. theyre tied on too so im worried they will come off the string. ive pulled them tightly and they arn't moving at all. are they going to be safe?

n.b i'll use hem with condoms if not or buy some different ones.

bouncygirl [sign in to see picture]

my experience of anal has been mixed. when i first tried it with my ex husband (who was average size) it hurt like hell! i just felt that it'd never be for me.

then a few years later, with a boyfriend (who was much larger) i tried again. the difference was amazing! i found that if i focussed on relaxing the specific muscles in that area and with alot of lube, it was fine, better than fine actually!

i think if your partner understands that it's not like in the movies where they can bang around without any regard for your internal bits and there is alot of trust between you, it can work. my tip would be to enter very slowly.

masterandslave [sign in to see picture]

SL I got some similar ones to that in a grab bag but made from some kind of gemstone! Which means they're freezing to the touch, have no give at all and are tied onto a cloth cord. I have used mine in a condom without any problems, but wonder if there is such a thing as a replacement silicone covered cord we can swap these for? The problem I find is that I can't get to the cord that goes through the bead to clean it! Even if its only got some condom lube on it I still want to clean it!!!

x

bride2b [sign in to see picture]

this is something of a touchy subject for me,in a preveouse relationship i agreed to give it a try on condition that he stop if i got uncomfortable,i used loads of ky,,after all the foreplay he literally pushed himself in to me,i was practically screaming and he wouldnt withdraw,needless to say it put me off,however me and my oh have been talking about it and are keen to try but im still really nervouse about it,im not good with pain and dont know really how to avoid it,,somepeople say try different positions and so on but im not sure,im thinking of getting my first butt plug and letting him try that on me,,is that a good idea

Lubyanka [sign in to see picture]

bride2b wrote:

this is something of a touchy subject for me,in a preveouse relationship i agreed to give it a try on condition that he stop if i got uncomfortable,i used loads of ky,,after all the foreplay he literally pushed himself in to me,i was practically screaming and he wouldnt withdraw,needless to say it put me off,however me and my oh have been talking about it and are keen to try but im still really nervouse about it,im not good with pain and dont know really how to avoid it,,somepeople say try different positions and so on but im not sure,im thinking of getting my first butt plug and letting him try that on me,,is that a good idea

I'm sorry your previous partner was such a shit. That really sucks. And ouch. :/

In my personal opinion I think the very best way to start with anal is to explore by yourself, with yourself, using lubricated fingers in a nice quiet peaceful comfortable and private setting. That way you can have total control over everything happening to you and you can find out yourself what you prefer without having to endure anything you shouldn't.

I think asking somebody else to explore your body in a way that's unfamiliar to you might lead to more discomfort than if you do it yourself first. Good luck. :)

Dino [sign in to see picture]

ok, reading a few of the posts what would you say was better for anal sex beginners-beads or plug? Me and my wife have tried a few times at anal but she says its a little painful so we never progress an further.

sweetlove666 wrote:

i'm starting to experiment with anal and have a set of beads which i would use apart from they worry me a little. there a bit like this http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=13541 in that theyre on a cloth string, that feels like cotton. theyre tied on too so im worried they will come off the string. ive pulled them tightly and they arn't moving at all. are they going to be safe?

n.b i'll use hem with condoms if not or buy some different ones.

They shouldn't come off SL but if you feel uncomfortable then I would try some different ones, preferably the jelly style. I liked the Jumbo Jelly Thai Beads - they feel great and are easy to clean. I always avoided toys with string unless it was coated in something as I can't imagine they are as hygenic.

bride2b wrote:

That is an awful sorry. no-one should have to put up with that. I agree with Lubyanka that you need to feel comfortable yourself before trying anal again with a partner. You can start with finger exploration or just a normal vibe and lube - rubbing it around that area without penetrating. If you want to try butt plugs, I would recommend the Tracey Cox line of butt plugs as they are great quality, the beginners kit comes with anal lube and a pocket size guide (which actually is worth reading!) I personally started with anal beads as I think they help you get used to the sensation of something being up there without worrying about girth. They would also be a very nice intro with your partner. If your partner agreed, you could even use the beads on them so that they understand the sensation before using them on you. I can't recommend anal lube highly enough when it comes to being with your partner. Many anal lubes contain ingredients to help to relax the muscles and you shouldn't need to reapply as much!

Remember, your new partner isn't your old partner but don't do anything that you feel uncomfortable with as neither party will end up enjoying it anyway. D x

Dino wrote:

ok, reading a few of the posts what would you say was better for beginners-beads or plug? Me and my wife have tried a few times at anal but she says its a little painful so we never progress an further.

I personally prefer beads to plugs but if you are trying to build up with size and do decide to go with plugs I'd try the Tracey Cox Anal kits. Use a good anal lube and when you're penetrating your partner I would encourage her to use a vibe on her clit - If you read back towards the beginning of this thread, I wrote quite a long post :-)

D x

grboy202 [sign in to see picture]

Well for beginers...in my opinion just relax...have trust at your finger or your partner and JUST ENJOY IT....NOTHING ELSE...!!!!

If you want it then just do it with a bit of ease...!

bride2b [sign in to see picture]

i like the sound of exploring,so i think il start there,im going to order a small butt plug ready for when iv got the guts to give it a try,,wish me luck

gordso69 [sign in to see picture]

Just relax and enjoy

Good luck, although you don't need it i'm sure. Just relax babe x

tallboy247 [sign in to see picture]

Hot bath aids relaxation, just like a Mars a Day helps you work rest and play, not that l in any way condone the use of a Mars Bar as an anal plug !!!!

TB

tallboy247 wrote:

Hot bath aids relaxation, just like a Mars a Day helps you work rest and play, not that l in any way condone the use of a Mars Bar as an anal plug !!!!

TB

Chocolate starfish anyone?!

Definately agree with the bath idea to help relax the muscles and get squeaky clean! I also like having my coccyx massaged before hand to get me comfortable and raring to go!

xxKPxx

tallboy247 [sign in to see picture]

KittyPurry wrote:

tallboy247 wrote:

TB

Chocolate starfish anyone?!

Definately agree with the bath idea to help relax the muscles and get squeaky clean! I also like having my coccyx massaged before hand to get me comfortable and raring to go!

xxKPxx

Please no choc in the run upto Crimbo, trying my best to be good- whatever that means so l can have a festive blow out in the Mull of Kintyre!!!! Hmmm coccyx massage, you haven't been reading the wrong chapter have you, sounds like coccyx BUT ....!!!!!!

TB

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.