£4.50 Next Day delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. Anal Sex for beginners, any advice?

bri_n_sus [sign in to see picture]

We did give it another try last night. He used his finger and it felt really good. But when he used the toy I lost the enjoyment. I just wasn't doing anything for me. Also we have only tried it with him behind me on all fours but it is very impersonal and I like to have facial contact and be able to kiss and stuff. So basically I am finding it hard to get interested in doing it again. But the OH really likes it.

HELP!!!!!!!

Think I might give that a whirl at some point, what I really need know it a good hard seeing too, to get me back in the mood!!!!!

bigbrownblowjobeyes [sign in to see picture]

Honestly, in your shoes I would say forget full anal sex for a little while, as getting worked up will lead to tension and that is the last thing you need. Like you said, just get a good seeing to lol - then next time use fingers there perhaps during sex for a while, just that or similar and I'm sure in time it will follow naturally. You'll know when to try again. If you get too hung up on it, it wont help.

There are more cosy/intimate ways hun - spooning is good, but if you're flexible enough to lift your legs high there is no reason why you cant do a missionary-style position for it. i love the thought of that, looking at my fella while he has his way :D

sxe_couple21 [sign in to see picture]

bri_n_sus wrote:

Think I might give that a whirl at some point, what I really need know it a good hard seeing too, to get me back in the mood!!!!!

I'd be wary of the "on top" bit, things tend to tighten up in that position.

I'm going to echo bigbrown here; spoons or on your back, legs high with a pillow under your lower back is probably the best to keep some intimacy.

Thanks to to you both. Decided that being on top would be too awkward and also have decided to slow it down a bit and let it happen when we are ready I was so busy trying to please that it was getting me all tense and I wasn't getting to enjoy anything!!!!

I'm a bit on the heavier side so sometimes spoons is awkward for me, but like the sound of lying on my back with my legs up then I would be able to watch his face and see the enjoyment!!!!

Hey :) I'm big too, and I find lifting the top leg high and having the fella higher up on the bed than me makes spooning easier ;)

... well, for anal teasing/sex at least for vaginal i find him lower down the bed easier. it can be done, experiment till you figure what works for you :)

Thanks so much for the tip would haven't thought of such things myself but now I'll know next time i get lucky what to try!!!!!

Naughty40 [sign in to see picture]

Well - we got there in the end!

Im no longer an anal virgin. Been a long slow build up, with some teasing play along the way. It was worth waiting for and going slow though.

In the end it was not exactly mind blowing....but i'm sure with a bit a patience as with any sex - it will get better. i can remember the first time I had sex, it was like...ho hum and? Is that it? Lol!!

Thanks to all who have posted advice on various threads. It was sound reading, lots of good advice.

Vanquish [sign in to see picture]

Congrats. :p

millsy [sign in to see picture]

hi everyone, ive just bought my girlfriend one of the strapons from this site, has anyone got any tips and what sort of positions are best,i have experimented with vibrators up there so not entirely new to it but i am with a strapon, thanks in advance.

[suspended user]

suspended user

"Im no longer an anal virgin. Been a long slow build up, with some teasing play along the way. It was worth waiting for and going slow though.

In the end it was not exactly mind blowing....but i'm sure with a bit a patience as with any sex - it will get better. i can remember the first time I had sex, it was like...ho hum and? Is that it? Lol!!"

This is very interesting to read Naughty - if it was only really "ok" why was it worth waiting for then?
    Simply for the fact you've actually managed to go all the way? Did you just get your hubby inside you or did you actually have full sex that way, what did your hubby think of it?
    I can't say I'm not curious as to how it feels but I'm really unsure and don't think hubby's that keen anyway - I could see that it may raise problems just for the sake of curiosity - like, what if one of you loves it and it does absolutely nothing for the other.

Naughty40 [sign in to see picture]

Lady Lara - yes it was worth waiting for. I did not say it was "OK" - but did say it was not mind blowing....I was never expecting a massive orgasm, that I believe may happen later when one is more relaxed.

The actual timing of it was not as I had 'planned', we both knew it was going to be this weekend, and I had worked it out in my head that I was going to shower and make myself clean...etc...but after an afternoon of shopping and slow teasing going on between us, when we did get home we damn near ripped each others clothes off!! I guess I was pretty shocked when he flipped me over and asked (yes he asked!) if he could, after a very brief hesitation I said yes, so long as he realised that...well...how would Mucky Duck phrase it....that I had not prepared... ;)

(ARGH - where are the smileys when you need them?)

I did enjoy it as did my husband, its not something that was ever in the 'game plan'. Its only been the last 9 month or so that we have become adventurous.

Both our curiosity has been satisfied and we have agreed that it was enjoyable, that there would definitely be another occasion for it....but who knows when?

If its something you are thinking about then I can recommend a small butt plug or even the anal prober, if you can tolerate either of those then the likelihood is that you can tolerate anal...but as ever I stand to be corrected.

Just remember, lube, lube, relax and more lube!!

SEXYGET 69 [sign in to see picture]

Hi naughty 40. Bloody well done girl and Mr naughty! I'm made up for you! Like anything in life (as you well know!) these thing get better with practice.

Keep up the good work.

SG69

[suspended user]

suspended user

Sorry for any offence, I assumed with you saying "not mind blowing" that was your way of saying you weren't really fussed.
    How did you both get to talking about it, you say you've only been adventurous for a few months, well we've been together for 25 years and only recently become even midly adventurous - I keep dropping subtle hints to my hubby and I've asked him outright if there's anything we've never tried that he fancies - he just keeps saying that he's more than happy that he has his loving wife back and I don't have to keep going "over the top" with my adventurous side to prove anything to him. He's just thrilled that I will give him oral and go doggy style with him, it just didn't happen for so many years.
    I know it could never happen spontaneously as I would HAVE to be clean beforehand, I know I could take him anally, I have excellent muscle control and know how to relax properly, but if he never even hints at any curiosity, I don't think I would ever bring it up, it may seem silly but I would want it to be his idea - he knows I'm pretty much up for anything now so we'll see how things work out.
    If it never happens I won't feel that I've missed out on a life altering experience or anything, it's only another form of sex.

misty69 [sign in to see picture]

Hi there I am a big fan of anal now but when we first started it hurt like heck, I now find the best way isto let him give you a good half an hour pleasure (I go for direct clitoral stimulation) and then he enters me when I say I am ready and it works magic onc you know you are relaxed it is really great. Dont worry most of us have been there.

kismet [sign in to see picture]

I have a Severin Large which is still unconquered.

For a larger neck, I'd go for a Severin Medium or one of the Tantus "Cowboy" models (like the Bronco or Cody). I graduated from the Ryder (37mm) to a now-discontinued Tantus dildo called "Sargeant" which is 45mm across (advertised as 1.75"). I suspect the Severin Small would be a disappointment if you're looking to move beyond the Ryder.

I want Anal [sign in to see picture]

Hi.

Ive experimented with anal b4 by this i mean fingers and anal beads, this was with a x partner who i had been with for 5 years nd trusted. Im now in a new relationship with a guy who is well endowed more so than my x and hes clearly interested in anal sex. when he goes down on me he trys to lick my arse everytime problem is when he does he then kisses me and i can taste my arse on his face which isnt very nice, therefore ive stopped him doing this hes tried to put his penis in which was quite unpleasent.

Ive been to hospital with probelms with my bottom in the past, as a result i now have a polop or however you say it which can sometimes get aggrivated by my bowl movements. As ive only been with my partner for four months i dont feel comfortable enough to talk to him about it. (he doesent even know that he doesnt make me cum ( i dont come through sex) i prefer head (but he doesnt do it for long enough or correctly my x was BRILLIANT) but as ive been with him for a while i dont know how to tell him, anyway back to the anal thing. . . are you supposed to clean out you bottom so that when you do experiment nothing leaks out? also how do i go about stretching myself so that i can accomadate my partner. I love the thought of anal sex and have enjoyed myself using anal beads i even got them in all the way up to the handle. so people can you help??????

KittyPurry [sign in to see picture]

I want Anal wrote:

Hi.

Ive experimented with anal b4 by this i mean fingers and anal beads, this was with a x partner who i had been with for 5 years nd trusted. Im now in a new relationship with a guy who is well endowed more so than my x and hes clearly interested in anal sex. when he goes down on me he trys to lick my arse everytime problem is when he does he then kisses me and i can taste my arse on his face which isnt very nice, therefore ive stopped him doing this hes tried to put his penis in which was quite unpleasent.

Ive been to hospital with probelms with my bottom in the past, as a result i now have a polop or however you say it which can sometimes get aggrivated by my bowl movements. As ive only been with my partner for four months i dont feel comfortable enough to talk to him about it. (he doesent even know that he doesnt make me cum ( i dont come through sex) i prefer head (but he doesnt do it for long enough or correctly my x was BRILLIANT) but as ive been with him for a while i dont know how to tell him, anyway back to the anal thing. . . are you supposed to clean out you bottom so that when you do experiment nothing leaks out? also how do i go about stretching myself so that i can accomadate my partner. I love the thought of anal sex and have enjoyed myself using anal beads i even got them in all the way up to the handle. so people can you help??????

I would definately recommend going to see your GP or a GUM clinic before you attempt any anal play, particularly as your new partner is well endowed. I think you need to ask a medical expert whether your polyp would affect your ability to have anal sex. I know it might seem like an embarassing prospect but trust me they will have seen/heard it all before and won't be at all phased by your question. I really do think it's important to get the go ahead from the experts first, just to be on the safe side.

Secondly, I'd maybe have a think about getting your current sexual regeme in order before you start introducing the kinky stuff. I know you're keen and you want to please your partner and that's excellent but I'd maybe concentrate on the basics like oral and penetrative sex. I think the only way you'll be able to get the kind of sex you want and deserve (i.e. the illusive female orgasm) is to ask and show. You really need to communicate your needs because if you're not telling your partner what does and doesn't feel good he's just going to assume he's on the right track. Most guys will be only too happy (grateful even) to be given some guidence!

xxKPxx

maximus 69 [sign in to see picture]

Hi,

I find the best way to get a fair size butt plug in , is to lube it up and then squat down take deep breaths in and out .

And as you breathe out slowly push the butt plug in, I have found even a large one will go in easy if you try it this way.

I love the feeling of a butt plug up my arse. And I love this site,it's so good to be able to talk to people who like the same thing.

It would be so nice to find someone who also likes anal play as much as me, ANY OFFERS OUT THERE.

Females only

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.