• Wait! We think you’re in the US - Lovehoney.com is a better site for you.
    Shop there and get 10% off!
    United States Flag
    Go to Lovehoney.com
  1. Anal Sex for beginners, any advice?

Sexychic [sign in to see picture]

I would reccomend these Beads for first time anal Play

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=5605

They are fab and at £5.99 wont break the bank.

These were my first anal play toys and my review is here

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=5605&reviewid=13141#customer_reviews

whirlybird [sign in to see picture]

Naughty40 wrote:

Got a question - is it wrong to be curious about anal?

I was brought up very strict, tho ma did like to think she was pretty conservative about sex (she used to be a demonstrator for a sex catalogue) but I brought a lot of hang ups into my relationship cos of her.

Its only now (25 years on) that I am actually begining to enjoy sex. I have always enjoyed it, dont get me wrong, but to actually ENJOY it and to be thinking about it constant. I have always enjoyed receiving oral, but have shied away from giving (had to be cajoled into it) but now I cant keep my hands off him! Hes not complaining though.

But - since getting my vibrator two weeks ago, plus a multi-set thing, im getting more curious about other stimulation. Once hubby has slipped his finger in, had a little tickle, but I was tensed up and tho it was a pleasurable sensation we have never repeated it. (apart from an occasional misdirected penis we have never even discussed/tried anal sex).

Yesterday while brownsing through I started to read this thread and it got me thinking. Anyway, last night during having my clit aroused he slipped a finger towards my anus and started to gently rub. It was very pleasurable. I was in ecstasy!! But he stopped and said sorry - so i said nothing to be sorry for, so he gently carried on, thing is im not sure how much he actually penetrated as I was away with the fairies by this time!! How do I broach the subject?

So now Im sat here with the usual ache in my vagina and an unusual tingling in my anal area.....I wondering, is it wrong to want to try anal, should i suggest it to him, or should I just experiment myself to see if it is pleasrable, then if I do enjoy it - to allow it to happen? Which would be easy to arrange - as he LOVES my ass anyway, loves carressing it, biting it etc....plus the last 3 months I have lost a bit of weight and I know my ass is looking good!

My way of thinking is, if I experiment myself - thus 'stretching' that area, that if it does happen its not going to be painful. Advice/opinions please.

Hi Naughty and welcome to the OA,

I can entirely sympathise with your history, as it sounds quite like mine - middle class upbringing in a fairly comservative house, coupled with a few unpleasant sexual events in my younger days, and bang! Hang-up Central here we came, Luckily I am now in a great relationship with a darling man, who has helped me open up and explore sex in a way I never have done before, and boy, am I enjoying myself!

Part of that exploration has been having a go at anal play and sex, something I was deeply opposed too, and never, ever thought I would do. I have to say that he was much the same! But thanks in large part to these fabulous forums, we have both rapidly overcome our hang-ups, and are now very much enjoying playing with each other's butts and discovering a whole new world of fabulous sensations and orgasms!

So, no, I wouldn't say it is in any way "wrong" to want to explore this part of your sexuality, particularly as you've enjoyed the little bit that has already happened. My advice would be to read as many of these threads as possible, and take on all the good advice that's out there. Use loads and loads of lube, take it slowly, and relax! I've also found using an anal douche like this http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=952 helps set my mind at ease and makes me more happy that everything down there is clean! Again use a bit of lube to help ease things along, and use warm but not hot water.

If you want to explore yourself on your own, that's fine too. I actually found early explorations easier with my partner, but that was just how things worked out - I'm now having quite a lot of fun exploring on my own too!

Just remember, whatever you do, relax, take your time, don't do anything you aren't ready for, and have fun! Oh and LOTS of lube!

Naughty40 [sign in to see picture]

I nearly keeled over with shock last night when I got home from work. Was stood up doing some laminating for my son and hubby walked past - gave me a kiss - but also grabbed my butt and tickled it - OMG! After all I had been thinking about all day, for him to do that........so, the rest of the hour waiting for son to go out was sheer agony as hubby had started me off again!

Anyways, after son had gone out we had a long and intimate chat. Told him about this forum and that I had been reading this thread. He was not shocked at all, amazed yes and he always thought I was against anything like that.

FW a few hours and during play he asked if I wanted to......so I said I wasnt against it, if it happended, it did.

So, the upshot of it is - we did not acheive full penetration with either finger (close tho) or penis - but I did get very aroused and when he entered me vaginally I was all fired up and horny as hell. The resulting orgasm was pillow bitingly good! (kids back home by this time)

So now I sat here, thinking.....shall I go have a play myself or not?

shellyboo [sign in to see picture]

Go, play! It's not a big deal, you're overthinking it! Just another hole to play with, I say.

whirlybird [sign in to see picture]

shellyboo wrote:

Go, play! It's not a big deal, you're overthinking it! Just another hole to play with, I say.

Naughty - listen to Shellyboo!

Shellyboo, that's a great attitude, and reduces all the worrying we do down to the realities! You are so right, it is just another hole to play in - woohoo!

shellyboo [sign in to see picture]

Definitely!! It's just you and your arsehole. Ain't nobody else's business what you do with it!

I agree go play and have fun,

I agree go play and have fun,

tallboy247 [sign in to see picture]

Sorry to hear you had a deprived life Naughty40, time to make up for lost time though now girl!!! As with all new toys apprehension can prove a tad of a hurdle, so maybe best to get yourself a rabbit if you haven;t one already, and a small dildo for your ass and then engage in that o so wonderful solitary vice!! Just that it wont seem like solitary vice with the three of you present ha ha.

And don't forget the lubrication....Love Honey sell a few, and if stuck in the interim you might just have some olive oil until your order arrives.... will hubby survive all this do you think???

Goodluck -Tallboy

tallboy247 wrote:

Sorry to hear you had a deprived life Naughty40, time to make up for lost time though now girl!!! As with all new toys apprehension can prove a tad of a hurdle, so maybe best to get yourself a rabbit if you haven;t one already, and a small dildo for your ass and then engage in that o so wonderful solitary vice!! Just that it wont seem like solitary vice with the three of you present ha ha.

And don't forget the lubrication....Love Honey sell a few, and if stuck in the interim you might just have some olive oil until your order arrives.... will hubby survive all this do you think???

Goodluck -Tallboy

Lube wise I defo reccomend Sliquid H20 its Fab and a Really good price, but whatever you do make sure you use something Lube wise, because if you dont OUCH with a big O

Hi sexychic l take it you have enjoyed the virtual threesome l have described then!!

Tallboy

tallboy247 wrote:

Hi sexychic l take it you have enjoyed the virtual threesome l have described then!!

Tallboy

Of Course

Sexychic wrote:

tallboy247 wrote:

Tallboy

Of Course

Knew it-pert ass!!!!!!!! Grrrrrrrrrr

Horny Pony [sign in to see picture]

Okay I got the glass dildo so I just need a rabbit then!?

So did I go play? Yes I did!!

Did use a lube - I have a Durex one we use - cant remember what its called, but its the huge red tube one, we have also tried the tingle, heat and cool. I so love the tingle....mmmmm

Anyways, took it easy - finger first, then a soft top vibrator. Hmm.....got the ouch and burn - but remembered what you all advised and waited - then it passed. But not sure if I errr.....did too much, as now I have an aching butt! Not particularly painful - but a reminder that it has seen some action - is this normal btw?

But the strange thing is though - even though Im a bit tender - I want more!!!!

That's the way with it Naughty... often want more going for the stretch- go for it and good luck.

Tallboy

studley [sign in to see picture]

Naughty40 wrote:

So did I go play? Yes I did!!

Did use a lube - I have a Durex one we use - cant remember what its called, but its the huge red tube one, we have also tried the tingle, heat and cool. I so love the tingle....mmmmm

Anyways, took it easy - finger first, then a soft top vibrator. Hmm.....got the ouch and burn - but remembered what you all advised and waited - then it passed. But not sure if I errr.....did too much, as now I have an aching butt! Not particularly painful - but a reminder that it has seen some action - is this normal btw?

But the strange thing is though - even though Im a bit tender - I want more!!!!

The burn is probaly the durex lube it's not the best for anal !!

Hi Naughty40... any update please?

Tallboy

tallboy247 wrote:

Hi Naughty40... any update please?

Tallboy

LOL!! Nosey sod!

An interesting weekend. Hubby was okay with it all, he err - 'obliged' and we both enjoyed it - it deffo heightens the feelings vaginally. But so far, we have not attempted penetration, but its on the cards.

Oh and I had a sly feel around as well......he was well suprised! (But did not complain!) Said it was strangely erotic.......

Well there you go Naughty!!!

Tallboy

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.