£1.49 Next Day delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. Anal Sex for beginners, any advice?

Ilovemyman [sign in to see picture]

I've just used mu Oh points and ordered it! Thanks x

Northern lights [sign in to see picture]

Sorry - but whats PIV sex?

Carousel [sign in to see picture]

Alicia D'amore wrote:

Ilovemyman wrote:

Alicia D'amore wrote:

Ilovemyman wrote:

Alicia D'amore wrote:

The wonderful M&S got me this for christmas http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=16053 it's great - really squishy and tiny!

Adx

It looks really big! I'm looking for a first anal toy something not too scary!

Wow I never saw this back in August! The one I linked there is tiny! Not big at all - look at the video - definitely a good beginners toy.

Adxx

Have you used it while you are having PIV sex? If you have did it stay in? x

I haven't no, but the shape ot being a plug with a narrower neck means it *should* stay in. I can't vouch for whether it does but I don't see why it wouldn't. It's a great plug because it's so squishy, it's fairly comfortable so I'd definitely recommend it!

Adx

I find plugs don't stay in!

My anal explorations begun in the bath or shower as I feel really chilled when in either. Just took it really slow and built up gradually and now I happily 'take' penis shaped/sized dildos and have actually developed a bit of an obsession with them, choosing them over vaginal penetration. I'd also recommend buying a specific anal lube as they are much thicker.

My Husband doesn't like the idea of anal and can't understant why I enjoy it!

So, (almost)anything is possible if you take your time.

occhiverdi [sign in to see picture]

Alicia D'amore wrote:

Ilovemyman wrote:

Alicia D'amore wrote:

Ilovemyman wrote:

Alicia D'amore wrote:

The wonderful M&S got me this for christmas http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=16053 it's great - really squishy and tiny!

Adx

It looks really big! I'm looking for a first anal toy something not too scary!

Wow I never saw this back in August! The one I linked there is tiny! Not big at all - look at the video - definitely a good beginners toy.

Adxx

Have you used it while you are having PIV sex? If you have did it stay in? x

I haven't no, but the shape ot being a plug with a narrower neck means it *should* stay in. I can't vouch for whether it does but I don't see why it wouldn't. It's a great plug because it's so squishy, it's fairly comfortable so I'd definitely recommend it!

Adx

I have that very plug and it slowly works its way out during PIV....

as for getting ready for anal.... make sure your relaxed and so i he, me and OH usually start by relaxing and he starts to play and works his way up from 1-4 fingers once I take that without reacting we go for him slowly inserting himself.... key factor is LUBE LUBE LUBE... did I mention LUBE?!

if it hurts stop... try various positions as I find some more uncomfy that others.

Mr Monster [sign in to see picture]

We have something similar, and it didn't stay put. I think the squishyness is a down side here.Then got something bigger without a neck. Eventually plumped for this - http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=956

Almost too big for Mrs M to insert comfortably, but once in it stayed secure!

Also, Mrs M really dislikes the Maximus anal lube - says she gets a stinging sensation with that, but not other lubes, so find one you like and stick with it.

We also have some really nice graduated silicone beads, which Mrs M voted her favourite toy ever after just one use! They're a great way to start getting used to the sensations and you can slowly work your way up to inserting the whole string, small to large.

Good luck, and bottoms up!

MrMr

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.