FREE 1 Day Delivery - Spend £50 and 24-hour tracked delivery is FREE
  1. Ass 2 Mouth

    1243257098
    SEXYGET 69 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1795
    • Joined: 1 Dec 2008

    I thought stomach acid was only produced by the stomach as a precursor for digestion, other than food being inside the stomach there is no acid in great quantities!

    SG69

    1245518931
    dirty dogg [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 39
    • Joined: 14 Nov 2008

    miss sparkle wrote:

    i agree - fantastic to have the update from you dd - i have just read this thread from start to finish and a2m is nothing i have ever thought about before and now i am a little horny! not sure if it something i will do but i am def considering it! thanks

    Give it ago Miss Sparkle you definately won't regret it! Sucking your own ass juice off a cock that has just been deep in your ass will make you feel so dirty, it's so kinky, it's almost nasty! and that's the best thing about it, the part that gets me off, you know you shouldn't be doing it because it's taboo but when you get your lips around that cock, i guarantee you will be drippin wet!

    1245518992
    dirty dogg [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 39
    • Joined: 14 Nov 2008

    sexytime wrote:

    wow DD, that was very well written. In fact it was much better than some of the stories on actual sex sites. BRAVO.

    But I have to ask, did u kiss her after?

    haha no i didn't!

    1245519698
    dirty dogg [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 39
    • Joined: 14 Nov 2008

    kismet wrote:

    Nicely written post there! Entertaining and edifying.

    My anal experience has been entirely solo, but I have often taken a toy straight from my ass and stuffed it into my mouth while jamming the fingers of my other hand back into my ass. Then I set the toy down, pick up another one, swap it for the fingers that have been diddling my rectum and stick those fingers into my mouth. The first time I did this, I was surprised at how enthusiastic I was, but the anal stimulation had me in a totally horny, slutty state of mind. I've deep-throated a 7" dildo that I'd just been riding ten seconds before.

    I'm sure this means I've ingested bacteria that my doctor wouldn't approve of, but I haven't gotten sick. I wonder if I may have helped beef up my immune system by subjecting it to that level of stress. I wonder whether the germs having come from my own butt are somehow less dangerous, but I dont think that's likely.

    I also wanted to say: I don't think a douche or enema is going to get your bum sterile. It may reduce the amount of bacteria, but if you think germs are an issue, douching is at best a mitigation, not a solution.

    Sounds good kismet! what is it you like about the a2m? do you use favoured lube at all? we've done a2m quite a few times now and taken it a bit more extreme, the best times have been just using saliva. I love the fact there is nothing disguising the taste, i get off knowing that my gf is tasting her own ass on my cock, and she loves it!

    1245519870
    dirty dogg [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 39
    • Joined: 14 Nov 2008

    sexytime wrote:

    wow DD, that was very well written. In fact it was much better than some of the stories on actual sex sites. BRAVO.

    But I have to ask, did u kiss her after?

    sexytime wrote:

    wow DD, that was very well written. In fact it was much better than some of the stories on actual sex sites. BRAVO.

    But I have to ask, did u kiss her after?

    redapple wrote:

    dirty dogg wrote:

    imeldaimelda wrote:

    ha ha not actually doing it, but I'd like to know how DD got on.

    Well it all started on a drunken night out in town. We had been whispering to one another about what we were going to do when we got home. It was all very exciting. We were in one bar having a drink and my gf told me she was just off to visit the bathroom. A few minutes later I received a picture message of my gfs sexy ass wearing her glass butt plug! I was so turned on and couldn't believe she had been wearing it all night and hadn't told me. She sent me some filthy texts telling me exactly how she wanted me to fuck her ass when we got back home.

    We raced home as we were boh feeling very horny. We went upstairs to the bedroom and my gf dropped to her knees sucking my hard cock, taking it to the back of her throat. She told me how she wanted a good hard ass fuck as she began to lube up my cock. She layed down on her back and I knelt in front of her raising her legs over my shoulders. She slowly pulled out the plug as she let out a big moan. I slowly began to push the head of my cock into her tight ass. I kept it there for a for a mintue so her ass could get use to the feeling and my gf was using her fingers to rub her clit. I slowly began to push every inch of my cock into her ass. It felt amazing.

    The next part is where the alcohol began to take over as we hadn't planned on doing a2m that night. As I was fucking my gfs ass, she was rubbing her clit with one hand and with the other she picked up the butt plug and slowly began to lick it up and down. I couldn't believe it. It hadn't taken long before she was deep throating the entire length. She then told me she wanted to suck my cock straight from her ass, there and then and we both got carried away in the moment. I pulled my cock out of her ass moved up towards her face, I held her pony tail in one hand and watched her slowly swallow every inch of my cock. This felt so nasty but so good. She hadn't prepared before hand, she hadn't douched, used an enema or had a colonic and at the time I knew this and it made the whole situation so much more kinky.

    We kept switching from ass to mouth and my gf soon had one of the most intense orgasms of her life. We must have switched from ass to mouth about 10 times. Each time my cock was in my gfs ass she was sucking her plug. Each time she was sucking my cock she would put the plug back in her ass. It was so hot.

    I knew I couldn't last much longer so we changed in to doggie position and I gave her some big deep thrusts before my balls exploded in her tight little ass. I have never cum so hard in all my life. I withdrew my cock and watched my gf lick off all my cum. She pushed 2 fingers in to her ass and scooped out my hot sticky white cum as she began to lick and swallow every last drop from her fingers.

    We did a2m another 2 times that night and have done it many times since and will be doing it many more times. Quite frankly it is amazing!

    For the record my gf hadn't prepared in any way before we did this and my cock came out clean. My gf agrees with Shellyboo, cock from her ass didn't taste of anything other than lube!

    We both love the sluttyness of it and I recommend it to anyone and everyone, especially if you have a kinky nasty side!

    WOW .... that's a big turn on ........ (I can't do it) but sounds hot .................... xx

    hey redapple! i'm glad it turned you on! how come you can't do it?

    1245607922
    dirty dogg [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 39
    • Joined: 14 Nov 2008

    redapple wrote:

    dirty dogg wrote:

    sexytime wrote:

    wow DD, that was very well written. In fact it was much better than some of the stories on actual sex sites. BRAVO.

    But I have to ask, did u kiss her after?

    sexytime wrote:

    wow DD, that was very well written. In fact it was much better than some of the stories on actual sex sites. BRAVO.

    But I have to ask, did u kiss her after?

    redapple wrote:

    dirty dogg wrote:

    imeldaimelda wrote:

    ha ha not actually doing it, but I'd like to know how DD got on.

    Well it all started on a drunken night out in town. We had been whispering to one another about what we were going to do when we got home. It was all very exciting. We were in one bar having a drink and my gf told me she was just off to visit the bathroom. A few minutes later I received a picture message of my gfs sexy ass wearing her glass butt plug! I was so turned on and couldn't believe she had been wearing it all night and hadn't told me. She sent me some filthy texts telling me exactly how she wanted me to fuck her ass when we got back home.

    We raced home as we were boh feeling very horny. We went upstairs to the bedroom and my gf dropped to her knees sucking my hard cock, taking it to the back of her throat. She told me how she wanted a good hard ass fuck as she began to lube up my cock. She layed down on her back and I knelt in front of her raising her legs over my shoulders. She slowly pulled out the plug as she let out a big moan. I slowly began to push the head of my cock into her tight ass. I kept it there for a for a mintue so her ass could get use to the feeling and my gf was using her fingers to rub her clit. I slowly began to push every inch of my cock into her ass. It felt amazing.

    The next part is where the alcohol began to take over as we hadn't planned on doing a2m that night. As I was fucking my gfs ass, she was rubbing her clit with one hand and with the other she picked up the butt plug and slowly began to lick it up and down. I couldn't believe it. It hadn't taken long before she was deep throating the entire length. She then told me she wanted to suck my cock straight from her ass, there and then and we both got carried away in the moment. I pulled my cock out of her ass moved up towards her face, I held her pony tail in one hand and watched her slowly swallow every inch of my cock. This felt so nasty but so good. She hadn't prepared before hand, she hadn't douched, used an enema or had a colonic and at the time I knew this and it made the whole situation so much more kinky.

    We kept switching from ass to mouth and my gf soon had one of the most intense orgasms of her life. We must have switched from ass to mouth about 10 times. Each time my cock was in my gfs ass she was sucking her plug. Each time she was sucking my cock she would put the plug back in her ass. It was so hot.

    I knew I couldn't last much longer so we changed in to doggie position and I gave her some big deep thrusts before my balls exploded in her tight little ass. I have never cum so hard in all my life. I withdrew my cock and watched my gf lick off all my cum. She pushed 2 fingers in to her ass and scooped out my hot sticky white cum as she began to lick and swallow every last drop from her fingers.

    We did a2m another 2 times that night and have done it many times since and will be doing it many more times. Quite frankly it is amazing!

    For the record my gf hadn't prepared in any way before we did this and my cock came out clean. My gf agrees with Shellyboo, cock from her ass didn't taste of anything other than lube!

    We both love the sluttyness of it and I recommend it to anyone and everyone, especially if you have a kinky nasty side!

    WOW .... that's a big turn on ........ (I can't do it) but sounds hot .................... xx

    hey redapple! i'm glad it turned you on! how come you can't do it?

    hey dirty dogg when you kiss her after she sucked your cock then I might consider it ....... hmmm ........ methinks I will never have to do it ....... eh ................... xx

    so would you do it if the bloke kissed you arfterwards?

    1245620670
    brad_69 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant
    • Posts: 3
    • Joined: 21 Jun 2009

    lol, maybe its just me then. I have no problem kissing the g/f if she has my load all over her face.

    1245626292
    tallboy247 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 981
    • Joined: 7 Jul 2008

    Wow Brad, l bet she has a lovely complexion !!!

    Talloy

    1246743816
    kismet [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Officer Cadet
    • Posts: 9
    • Joined: 16 May 2009

    dirty dogg wrote:

    kismet wrote:

    Nicely written post there! Entertaining and edifying.

    My anal experience has been entirely solo, but I have often taken a toy straight from my ass and stuffed it into my mouth while jamming the fingers of my other hand back into my ass. Then I set the toy down, pick up another one, swap it for the fingers that have been diddling my rectum and stick those fingers into my mouth. The first time I did this, I was surprised at how enthusiastic I was, but the anal stimulation had me in a totally horny, slutty state of mind. I've deep-throated a 7" dildo that I'd just been riding ten seconds before.

    [...]

    Sounds good kismet! what is it you like about the a2m? do you use favoured lube at all? we've done a2m quite a few times now and taken it a bit more extreme, the best times have been just using saliva. I love the fact there is nothing disguising the taste, i get off knowing that my gf is tasting her own ass on my cock, and she loves it!

    No particular flavoring in the lubes, but they all tend a bit sweet.

    What to like about a2m? The fact that it's FEEEEELTHY. I wouldn't say the flavor of butt is exactly lovely, but so long as there's no detectable feces it's a lot less offensive than some cheeses.

    1246808854
    sexytime [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 182
    • Joined: 24 Jul 2008

    I think this thread has given me a new fetish!! The last few times I've used toys in my ass or fingered it I've been soooo tempted to suck it dry, and have done once. It was kinky, but i'd much rather it have been someone sucking my cock after it had been in their ass. There's just something so filthy and forbiden about it that it makes you want to do it more! Just like a sign that says 'wet paint', you know you shouldn't but you just can't help touching it to try.

    On a similar note, I love receiving head and then having her snog me with a mouth full of cum and making me swallow it

    1255090732
    SweetSubmission [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 439
    • Joined: 7 Sep 2009

    Hey all, not sure if it's considered bad form to bump an old thread, but Diamonds sent me here after I mentioned a2m on the recent "oral after sex" thread and I just wanted to say thanks, I read it all and it was very helpful, for the most part. And hot. So my lucky playmate will be getting his hearts desire on monday night. Happy to let you all know how it goes if anyone is still interested in the thread?

    SS xx

    1255128563
    Assmaster [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant
    • Posts: 1
    • Joined: 9 Oct 2009

    Been there, done it both ways, loved it, would do it again

    I'm perfectly happy to rim someone's arse and have them do likewise to me, so A2M isn't so much of a giant leap as it is a natural progression of the whole anal-oral theme. And there are times when lust completely takes over, freeing your inhibitions and making you much more suggestible and open to trying new things (the only thing I will add here is that you have to be careful not to get so carried away that you start taking risks).

    By all means give it a go if you're curious. If it does nothing for you, at least now you'll know and you can always move onto other things.

    1255285280
    SweetSubmission [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 439
    • Joined: 7 Sep 2009

    Thanks assmaster - I'm sure the old hands will say this, but as a fellow newbie, welcome to the forum! We rim already, and you're right, it's not a huge leap, it's more a psychological difference I think. Anyway, I am sure he'll be over the moon, as promised I'll let you know how we get on.

    SS xx

    1255287309
    diamonds [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 713
    • Joined: 14 Aug 2007

    SweetSubmission wrote:

    Hey all, not sure if it's considered bad form to bump an old thread, but Diamonds sent me here after I mentioned a2m on the recent "oral after sex" thread and I just wanted to say thanks, I read it all and it was very helpful, for the most part. And hot. So my lucky playmate will be getting his hearts desire on monday night. Happy to let you all know how it goes if anyone is still interested in the thread?

    SS xx

    Glade i could be of some help SS ^_^ theres a few more threads on it knocking around if you want even more info on it, id have a look for them myself for you but not long woke up from a nap with the OH ^_^

    sorry i cant give you any personal advice other then to tell you where the links are but this just isnt something im personaly into, but i hope it works out for you guys on monday ;-)

    Dxx

    1255788858
    dirty dogg [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 39
    • Joined: 14 Nov 2008

    SweetSubmission wrote:

    Hey all, not sure if it's considered bad form to bump an old thread, but Diamonds sent me here after I mentioned a2m on the recent "oral after sex" thread and I just wanted to say thanks, I read it all and it was very helpful, for the most part. And hot. So my lucky playmate will be getting his hearts desire on monday night. Happy to let you all know how it goes if anyone is still interested in the thread?

    SS xx

    So how did you get on SS?!!

    1258587748
    TagYourPregnant [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Officer Cadet
    • Posts: 9
    • Joined: 13 Oct 2009

    Mucky Duck wrote:

    imeldaimelda wrote:

    Well if it happens in porn ALL the time, it can't be that bad! I await the experts *over and out*

    Try it if you will, not my thang.

    Just remember they edit porn films. They very rarely show an Ass to Mouth without cutting to a new scene. Also When they do show it chances are it's only been in for a second & not stirred up the dirt. They get paid to do it too.

    Enjoy!

    Like someone else said, i have to disagree. I have never seen a porn video that has cuts inbetween anal and oral, and ive seen A LOT of porn.

    This may interest people too. The following is a quote from the book "How to have a XXX sex life" by the Vivid Girls (Jenna Jameson, Briana Banks, Mercedez etc...)

    "Before getting into specifics, you need to know about pre work. For film shoots, the stars always have an enema before filming. However, this is not absolutely necessary for clean anal sex; often going to the bathroom followed by a thorough shower is enough to ensure a comfortable experience for both partners. If you are nervous about being squeaky-clean, and know in advance that you will be doing it, then an enema is advisable several hours before the hot date. You don't want to do it right before sex, because the body needs some recovery time. The porn-star rule of thumb is: enema the night before a morning shoot, and an A.M enema for an evening one. You can use a prepackaged enema from the pharmacy and just follow the simple directions on the package. Since you'll be using it for sex and not digestive problems, some stars recommend emptying out the store-bought solution and using just plain water."

    1258997803
    dandielova [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Officer Cadet
    • Posts: 1
    • Joined: 2 Feb 2009

    A2M is not for everyone but in all my experiences I have found 3 girls who have given me a blowjob after my cock has been in their ass.... my wife does ass2mouth and doesn't mind it one bit, in fact she seems more keen to take my cock in her mouth after its been in her ass (strange?)... but then she tells me off for spitting in the sink because she says that's disgusting... no, I don't understand her either... but I know I'm one lucky guy as we had one long A2M session last night...

    1261581356
    Ilovemyman [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 614
    • Joined: 7 Dec 2009

    I have done it once when i was drunk, it's not something that really turns me on but i would do it if my husband wanted me to (i would do most things) i love it when he kisses me after he has cum in my mouth and i have no problem kissing him after he has been down on me, I think it's a shame that lots of people have such hangups about anal things, we had a really kinky session the other night and i was giving my husband a long sucking and licking down his legs and i licked aroud his bum and he was shocked and a bit upset that it felt good.

    1263650500
    Just Jenson [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2189
    • Joined: 19 Dec 2009

    very much a fan... of a girl doing it after i hae been in her

    and also having toys in my mouth after coming out of either of us...

    1264708061
    BumLovingCriminal [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 95
    • Joined: 21 Jan 2010

    Newly converted fan :D

    I 'd done it a few times accidentally after getting carried away. Sort of "Mmmm... Oh crap, I remember where that's just been...euuugh! *spits*"

    But last night I did it purposefully, with planning and preparation beforehand. Cleaned the inside out (LH has plenty of kits for doing this!) and used cherry flavoured lube, just incase!

    I was a little apprehensive, I must admit. I didn't even know if it would turn my OH on or not. But halfway through a good anal pounding I just went for it, purring the words "Mmm, I want to see how my ass tastes..."

    The shocked look on his face was a Mastercard moment. Priceless.

    "You filthy girl!"

    It turned out he quite liked it. Actually, when we got back to pounding my ass afterwards, he removed himself, pulled my hair, forced my face down to his cock and made me do it again. Bliss!

    One thing I would say is use a good antiseptic/antibacterial mouthwash afterwards. It's not a miracle worker but it can only help.

    BLC x

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.