99p Next Day delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. Ass 2 Mouth

JoJoxx [sign in to see picture]

Snap. By mistake i have done it and yes no probs and it was a shock for him and well as me. I just got carried away in the moment. It was my first time doing anal and i just went with the flow and didnt think. Pretty much like my sex life anyway!

Didnt bother me, but now i know the dangers and I am a bit more grown up, i dont think it will happen again....without preparation or its with the fella and i am totally drunk! (yes i know not a good combination)

JJxx

Mucky Duck [sign in to see picture]

I'd like to know if he kissed her afterwards ! We all expect our lady to swallow our load (& such) but how many of us are prepared to kiss her afterwards? BE HONEST !!!

Morbidia [sign in to see picture]

Thats a very good point Mucky! My guy doesnt even want to kiss me after i've been licking some of his load off! lol

Strapon! [sign in to see picture]

I always kiss Mrs Strapon when she has got my cum in her mouth or if she's just swallowed.

It's so kinky it just feels good!

OperationFilth [sign in to see picture]

I dont know about guys views on cummy kisses (lol), but I love to taste myself when my OH kisses me after going down on me... It's just *so* hot...

mrsminx [sign in to see picture]

I agree with you living fire, you cant beat it, i just love it

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmm

MX

RuRu Rabbit [sign in to see picture]

I agree, Love the taste of myself on a guys lips...

But I've never been lucky enough to meet a guy who didn't cringe at the thought of kissing me after I have very kindly given him head...

Just plain rude if you ask me! I deserve something for my hard work...

xxx

mama [sign in to see picture]

oh just get on with it would be my words.. ofcourse i'd be saying that with my school marm glasses on and a cane in my hand... as for too much water in your bum.. if after douching you hold your bum open with two fingers it will drain out.. there thats my top tip...

dirty dogg [sign in to see picture]

imeldaimelda wrote:

ha ha not actually doing it, but I'd like to know how DD got on.

Well it all started on a drunken night out in town. We had been whispering to one another about what we were going to do when we got home. It was all very exciting. We were in one bar having a drink and my gf told me she was just off to visit the bathroom. A few minutes later I received a picture message of my gfs sexy ass wearing her glass butt plug! I was so turned on and couldn't believe she had been wearing it all night and hadn't told me. She sent me some filthy texts telling me exactly how she wanted me to fuck her ass when we got back home.

We raced home as we were boh feeling very horny. We went upstairs to the bedroom and my gf dropped to her knees sucking my hard cock, taking it to the back of her throat. She told me how she wanted a good hard ass fuck as she began to lube up my cock. She layed down on her back and I knelt in front of her raising her legs over my shoulders. She slowly pulled out the plug as she let out a big moan. I slowly began to push the head of my cock into her tight ass. I kept it there for a for a mintue so her ass could get use to the feeling and my gf was using her fingers to rub her clit. I slowly began to push every inch of my cock into her ass. It felt amazing.

The next part is where the alcohol began to take over as we hadn't planned on doing a2m that night. As I was fucking my gfs ass, she was rubbing her clit with one hand and with the other she picked up the butt plug and slowly began to lick it up and down. I couldn't believe it. It hadn't taken long before she was deep throating the entire length. She then told me she wanted to suck my cock straight from her ass, there and then and we both got carried away in the moment. I pulled my cock out of her ass moved up towards her face, I held her pony tail in one hand and watched her slowly swallow every inch of my cock. This felt so nasty but so good. She hadn't prepared before hand, she hadn't douched, used an enema or had a colonic and at the time I knew this and it made the whole situation so much more kinky.

We kept switching from ass to mouth and my gf soon had one of the most intense orgasms of her life. We must have switched from ass to mouth about 10 times. Each time my cock was in my gfs ass she was sucking her plug. Each time she was sucking my cock she would put the plug back in her ass. It was so hot.

I knew I couldn't last much longer so we changed in to doggie position and I gave her some big deep thrusts before my balls exploded in her tight little ass. I have never cum so hard in all my life. I withdrew my cock and watched my gf lick off all my cum. She pushed 2 fingers in to her ass and scooped out my hot sticky white cum as she began to lick and swallow every last drop from her fingers.

We did a2m another 2 times that night and have done it many times since and will be doing it many more times. Quite frankly it is amazing!

For the record my gf hadn't prepared in any way before we did this and my cock came out clean. My gf agrees with Shellyboo, cock from her ass didn't taste of anything other than lube!

We both love the sluttyness of it and I recommend it to anyone and everyone, especially if you have a kinky nasty side!

kismet [sign in to see picture]

Nicely written post there! Entertaining and edifying.

My anal experience has been entirely solo, but I have often taken a toy straight from my ass and stuffed it into my mouth while jamming the fingers of my other hand back into my ass. Then I set the toy down, pick up another one, swap it for the fingers that have been diddling my rectum and stick those fingers into my mouth. The first time I did this, I was surprised at how enthusiastic I was, but the anal stimulation had me in a totally horny, slutty state of mind. I've deep-throated a 7" dildo that I'd just been riding ten seconds before.

I'm sure this means I've ingested bacteria that my doctor wouldn't approve of, but I haven't gotten sick. I wonder if I may have helped beef up my immune system by subjecting it to that level of stress. I wonder whether the germs having come from my own butt are somehow less dangerous, but I dont think that's likely.

I also wanted to say: I don't think a douche or enema is going to get your bum sterile. It may reduce the amount of bacteria, but if you think germs are an issue, douching is at best a mitigation, not a solution.

sexytime [sign in to see picture]

wow DD, that was very well written. In fact it was much better than some of the stories on actual sex sites. BRAVO.

But I have to ask, did u kiss her after?

miss sparkle [sign in to see picture]

i agree - fantastic to have the update from you dd - i have just read this thread from start to finish and a2m is nothing i have ever thought about before and now i am a little horny! not sure if it something i will do but i am def considering it! thanks

Thinking the same thing here miss sparkle. Just need to find a women willing to try it.....or maybe its time to branch out into men (so to speak) lmao.

kinkboyuk [sign in to see picture]

A colonic is a bit much really. You're not trying to have sex with a girls intestines.

The other point with colonics is your stomach acid tends to burn away the insides of your bum, especially if you do it regularly.

BBG [sign in to see picture]

Hey, sounds like you have some experience on the colonic score KB. Would the stomach acid thing be a problem for many people though, that's what I'm wondering. I'm guessing that most people who use a douche before anal don't use enough water, or retain it long enough for it to go much beyond the rectum.

WTF! That's gotta be made up kinkyboy! It's a hell of a long way from yr ass to your stomach through your small and large intestines!!

That thought occured to me also...

i have done some research on this on a site that does colonics and this is what itsays

Are colonics dangerous in any way?

Being an essentially natural process, there is virtually no danger with a colonic. Our intent is to provide a safe and healthy service so that you do not have to worry. Cleaning and sterilization of the necessary equipment is done as normal procedure and clean linen is used for each colonic as well.

i readall there faqs and no where doesit mention about stomach acid etc site is http://www.colonic-association.org/faq.html#hydrotherapy

You're a star miss sparkle! Thanks for the link :-)

i was curious so thought i would look it up and let all the lovely people on here know about it aswell!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.