• Ass 2 Mouth

    1227209338
    dirty dogg [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 39
    • Joined: 14 Nov 2008

    imeldaimelda wrote:

    I think mama's got experience in most things

    Well that's 2 now, Mama and Shellyboo.....I was beginning to think that my gf and I were the only one's that wanted to give this ago!

    1227209496

    [suspended user]

    suspended user
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 528
    • Joined: 13 May 2007

    Aw maybe it's just coz some of us are scaredy cats! I have been surprised to be honest, coz it's soooooooooooo common in porn. Kinda says that perhaps some 'taboos' still exist for many, even if we don't have many taboos left overall.

    What you need to to now is go experiement and post back your findings!

    1227209974
    dirty dogg [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 39
    • Joined: 14 Nov 2008

    imeldaimelda wrote:

    I have been surprised to be honest, coz it's soooooooooooo common in porn.

    What you need to to now is go experiement and post back your findings!

    I've been very surprised too. We have seen it so often in porn that I thought it was more common than it is!

    As soon as we have done the deed I will report back! (Not sure when exactly that will be yet though!)

    1227210062

    [suspended user]

    suspended user
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 528
    • Joined: 13 May 2007

    There were some members on here a while back that I'd put money on having done it as well. Maybe if the thread's on here for a bit, someone else with experience will come and tell us all about it.

    1227210571
    dirty dogg [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 39
    • Joined: 14 Nov 2008

    That would be good to hear someone elses experience, some peoples' comments in hear have worried us a little lol, would be good to put our mind at ease!

    1227210620

    [suspended user]

    suspended user
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 528
    • Joined: 13 May 2007

    Well if it happens in porn ALL the time, it can't be that bad! I await the experts *over and out*

    1227210883
    dirty dogg [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 39
    • Joined: 14 Nov 2008

    imeldaimelda wrote:

    Well if it happens in porn ALL the time, it can't be that bad! I await the experts *over and out*

    This is what we originally thought and it is where we got the idea from in the 1st place!

    1227232424
    Bunny [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant
    • Posts: 29
    • Joined: 31 Oct 2008

    Hi Dirty dog,

    I would just like to say that i hope i didnt cause any distress or come across as rude and aggressive and if i did im very sorry .that was not my intention, what i was trying to put across was that anyone partaking in this do run a reasonable health risk.

    I did try to explain this in a response to Carly LH much earlier in the day, but unfortunately it was deleted. not that is a problem as i am now only trying to help you in you choice of options.

    Firstly please understand that i am certainly in favour of anal sex, my wife and i have done this a few times and all was ok.

    Due to her job which covers sexual diseases internationally, my wife has a vast knowledge of this subject and has lots of information and pictures of sexual diseases that are related to this, not just AtoM but all anal sex, as an example some of the diseases contributed to anal sex are hepatitis A and certain infestations that can cause hospitalisation and sometimes very serious consequences

    If you want a good and objective view go onto google, put in arse to mouth, then click on Wikipedia and there is a good summary regarding this matter.

    As i put before no disrespect was intended, i urge you and all members to seriously check out the health Risks and necessary precautions to ensure your safe participation regarding this and all anal activities.

    Whatever you do, it is always advisable to safeguard your health.

    i wish you well and look forward to hearing how you get on

    Bunny

    1227270244
    Mucky Duck [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 295
    • Joined: 7 May 2006

    imeldaimelda wrote:

    Well if it happens in porn ALL the time, it can't be that bad! I await the experts *over and out*

    Try it if you will, not my thang.

    Just remember they edit porn films. They very rarely show an Ass to Mouth without cutting to a new scene. Also When they do show it chances are it's only been in for a second & not stirred up the dirt. They get paid to do it too.

    Enjoy!

    1227272430
    mama [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major
    • Posts: 24
    • Joined: 7 Oct 2008

    i can see where bunny and mucky duck are coming from...

    however, in truth if you are having unprotected sex in unusual ways with your regular monogamous partner you'll more than likely have anything they have and vice versa so a bit of poo won't hurt you!

    but i couldn't recomend A2M for casual sex! if you are happy with the health of each other dirty dog you go enjoy yourself!

    1227278182
    sxe_couple21 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 299
    • Joined: 31 Jul 2007

    Mucky Duck wrote:

    Just remember they edit porn films. They very rarely show an Ass to Mouth without cutting to a new scene. Also When they do show it chances are it's only been in for a second & not stirred up the dirt. They get paid to do it too.

    Enjoy!

    Sorry Mucky but you are just plain wrong here. They very REGULARLY show A2M without cutting at all... Go check out the compilation on Spankwire if you're in doubt, pop out of one hole, pop straight back in another.

    1227279204
    Mucky Duck [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 295
    • Joined: 7 May 2006

    Well, SXE your dvd collection obviously diiffers slightly from mine then!

    1227279408
    sxe_couple21 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 299
    • Joined: 31 Jul 2007

    our DVD collection is extremely couple friendly I'll have you know. Just a quick bit of research over on spankwire...

    1227279986
    Mucky Duck [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 295
    • Joined: 7 May 2006

    Yeah... research, I'll have to rember that one! lol

    1227288918
    Bunny [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant
    • Posts: 29
    • Joined: 31 Oct 2008

    mama wrote:

    i can see where bunny and mucky duck are coming from...

    however, in truth if you are having unprotected sex in unusual ways with your regular monogamous partner you'll more than likely have anything they have and vice versa so a bit of poo won't hurt you!

    but i couldn't recomend A2M for casual sex! if you are happy with the health of each other dirty dog you go enjoy yourself!

    Hi everyone, Hi Carly i am glad we are all ok and i he everyone is well.

    Hi mama, just wanted to reply to that, because of what has been said on this thread it is obvious that the main issue is the health and cleanliness of the act.

    Because Carly LH and i have talked about the thread alot, it has become a talking point at home and as i have said my wife has a lot of knowledge about the health issues.

    However what neither my wife or i knew untill today was that one of my eldest daughters friends had been taken into hospital for severe stomach problems, this was in the spring this year, we knew she had gone in and was told it was a gastric thing like salmonella .

    Well we only found out today because of the discusion taking place over this thread, it turns out that her and her husband had, on regular occasions been having anal sex, they had apparantly been making sure that they were clean ( so they have told my daughter ) but it turns out that through anal sex she had cought a bug which apparantly can be quite comon and related to anal sex, this bug we found out causes an infestation that travels up your intestines to your lower stomach and upper bowl causing incredibal pain and as my daughters friend found out Hospitalisation, not forgetting the embarrasment of the doctors knowing why youve got it.

    And as i have said on here my wife and i have have indulged in anal sex even though she knows some of the risks .

    What i would say is , and this is Mrs bunnies advice, if you start feeling ill within 7 to10 days after having anal sex, dont leave it get down the Quacks............ Sorry Mucky Duck i didnt mean your house !!

    1227291467
    mama [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major
    • Posts: 24
    • Joined: 7 Oct 2008

    thank you bunny, but i've had salmonella and Giardia lamblia NOT from anal sex but from eating contaminated foods!!! which is where you get it from, so you are more likely to catch this eating sanies from the petrol station... i got salmonella from eating chicken salad in Germany (this was proved by enviromental health) and giardia from drinking bottled water in Turkey.. no anal involved!!!... so if you and your partner are healthy you can't catch anything from anal sex!!!

    And as you would be eating your own poo anyway.. you have already got it!!!! even health professionals have some strange ideas about anal and i can understand this as casual sex with unknown partners is dangerous in lots of ways, oral on women without a dental dam for example is no different to A2M as the both holes are so close in fact you could argue its more dangerous because the man is exposed to his partners poo with A2M the women is exposed to her own poo... your argument when talking about monogamous healthy partners just doesn't stack up!

    1227292155
    mama [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major
    • Posts: 24
    • Joined: 7 Oct 2008

    i ment to add that wikipedia's reference is with regards to placing the cock to another's mouth not necesseraly the person that has just had the anal, this of course would be a totally different ball game http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ass_to_mouth

    1227292446
    mama [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major
    • Posts: 24
    • Joined: 7 Oct 2008

    oh and i wanted to know the name of the bug that is common with anal sex because i have never heard of it? and i like to keep abreast of any new info as i've been indulging in anal sex for 25 years and i'm always ready to learn something new!

    1227293010
    Bunny [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant
    • Posts: 29
    • Joined: 31 Oct 2008

    Hi mama

    my input wasnt a critical one of what you had said, far from it, i was just giving an instance where some one w know caught an infection from it.

    My wife works for an international company that specialises in it, its an American company that has branches all over the world , they also deal with genital warts, and are very big in Dermatology.

    I am not trying to put anyone off doing any of this, i would just hope that anyone takng part look after them selves and live long happy healthy lives

    Bunnyxx

    1227312200
    Strapon! [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 147
    • Joined: 11 Jun 2008

    Dirty Dog.... Me and my girlfriend are well up for ass to mouth too! We haven't done it yet but are quite eager to explore it. Obviously we're aware that bacteria is an issue, but we tend to be vrey careful when it comes to anal sex.

    We actually remove the shower head so we're left with a pipe and insert that up there to wash ourselves out totally. It's not a very attractive process, but makes you feel very clean! We're definately going to do that before doing any ass to mouth!

    Whoever does it first has to let the other couple know! Deal?!

    Also, with all due respect to everyone else, if you wanna try something, other people's opinions are irrelevant. Facts should obviously be taken into consideration...but do as you please! All that matters is what you and your girlfriend want and think!

    Good luck with it!

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.