£1.29 Next Day delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. Ass 2 Mouth

    1227114950
    OperationFilth [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 528
    • Joined: 12 Oct 2008

    I'm really, really into anal.. me and my mr probably do anal more these days than 'regular' sex... but for me personally, theer is no way i'd ever to a2m... not so much because of the whole "eugh" aspect as some people look at it, more because of a fear of bacteria etc. I'm a tiny bit OCD at the best of times.

    Saying that, if you're both up for it, i'd say with a good douching I don't see why not; it's your bodies after all.

    1227115527
    dirty dogg [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 39
    • Joined: 14 Nov 2008

    shellyboo wrote:

    I would do it again, yeah... but my new bf isn't into anal so I doubt I'll be asked to! He'd be of Bunny's opinion

    I would think that as long as your gf doesn't mind, that you could get away without using a douche. However, since it's her that will be doing the actual a2m, you have to go with whatever she wants. If she'd be more comfortable with you using a douche, use a douche. If she's not fussed, then don't! However, if she's in any way wary or squeamish or easily put off, I'd use one just in case, since one bad experience could put her off forever!

    Sounds like your new bf is missing out shellyboo! I think we will prob use a douche to start off with to be safe and like you say one bad experience could put her off forever! Did it turn you on when you realised where it had been? Coz my gf is lookin forward to the naughtyness of it - the fact that she knows exactly where it just will have been!

    1227115670
    dirty dogg [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 39
    • Joined: 14 Nov 2008

    LivingFire wrote:

    I'm really, really into anal.. me and my mr probably do anal more these days than 'regular' sex... but for me personally, theer is no way i'd ever to a2m... not so much because of the whole "eugh" aspect as some people look at it, more because of a fear of bacteria etc. I'm a tiny bit OCD at the best of times.

    Saying that, if you're both up for it, i'd say with a good douching I don't see why not; it's your bodies after all.

    Hi LivingFire! I think a good douching is the way forward, you're right! & completely understand why you wouldn't want to do it if you are a tiny bit OCD! So if you weren't a tiny bit OCD do you think you would give it ago?

    1227116337
    shellyboo [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 825
    • Joined: 16 Apr 2008

    dirty dogg wrote:

    Sounds like your new bf is missing out shellyboo! I think we will prob use a douche to start off with to be safe and like you say one bad experience could put her off forever! Did it turn you on when you realised where it had been? Coz my gf is lookin forward to the naughtyness of it - the fact that she knows exactly where it just will have been!

    He IS missing out! I'm slowly warming him up to the idea. It didn't particularly turn me on, no. It's not something I would go out of my way to do again, but I'd certainly indulge a partner if they were into it.

    1227116957
    dirty dogg [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 39
    • Joined: 14 Nov 2008

    shellyboo wrote:

    He IS missing out! I'm slowly warming him up to the idea. It didn't particularly turn me on, no. It's not something I would go out of my way to do again, but I'd certainly indulge a partner if they were into it.

    Can't be fairer than that!

    1227117303
    shellyboo [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 825
    • Joined: 16 Apr 2008

    dirty dogg wrote:

    Can't be fairer than that!

    I'm nothing if not fair

    Lucky you to have a girlfriend who's open minded!

    1227117764
    dirty dogg [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 39
    • Joined: 14 Nov 2008

    shellyboo wrote:

    I'm nothing if not fair

    Lucky you to have a girlfriend who's open minded!

    Yes I am! And your boyfriend is lucky for you being open minded!

    1227121794
    Morbidia [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 686
    • Joined: 25 Jan 2007

    Bunny wrote:

    Hi D Dog,

    dont take this as a criticism, but i cant understand anyone wanting to stick there c---k up an arse and then expect there girlfriend to suck it, even if it is her arse, let alone kissing her after it, dont get me wrong ive happily let my tounge slip slowly from her clit and keep going till ive licked her arse, but thats by choice and i know it turned her on, but actual penitration and then getting her to suck it, is in my opinion abit to far.

    Plus the type of person that watches and gets excited by that and then wants todo it doesnt come accross as having much respect for their partner!!!

    Sorry if that was abit heavy, and i hope that doesnt offend anyone on here that might have done it, its just a personal view.

    Hey Bunny, i agree on this totally, but as you said, each to their own, and if both people are up for it, then its their choice

    x x

    1227123827
    Morbidia [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 686
    • Joined: 25 Jan 2007

    purplejools wrote:

    got a mate at college who's into licking girls in that area and it kinda gives me the creeps and i'm not easily freaked out by people's sexual preferences!

    My ex caught me off guard by doing it, and before he did it, i wasnt interested, but i actually loved it, and was very surprised, lol

    x x x

    1227124121
    Morbidia [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 686
    • Joined: 25 Jan 2007

    purplejools wrote:

    yeah he keeps telling me i should try it but i don't think i could get my guy interested....and there's just something weird about it to me. i can't really explain lol

    Well, its a really weird feeling, lol, but a good one.

    And i was certain my guy wouldnt be willing to do that, but he was willing to give it a go, and was very happy to do it, after seeing my reaction, lol

    x x x

    1227134968
    sublimelonglegs [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 109
    • Joined: 30 Sep 2008

    I think it is just one of those things that happens when you get a little carried away and before you know it you're both loving it.

    Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!

    Doing the subject of this thread would be a step too far for me personally though.

    1227139024
    Mucky Duck [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 295
    • Joined: 7 May 2006

    A2M, Hmmm.... It really is a no retreat move.

    Once you've sucked your bum juice of your fellas wang you can't ever undo it. You'll always know what you did, so will he.

    If you're really sure go for it, it might be the biggest buzz you ever have. They probably went 'Urrrghh' about the first blow job. Just rember if you thnk you might regret it afterwards you will always be cringing when you look at him.

    Just remember to brush your teeth before kissing your mom!

    1227173690
    tallboy247 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 981
    • Joined: 7 Jul 2008

    On the subject of anal to mouth it has occurred to me that the film makers employ continuity experts. Hence a cock seemingly withdrawn from arse and inserted instantly through the rusty bullet hole may indeed not be all quite that it seems.... not being a porno film maker yet!! l don't know whether true or no.

    Thorough washing might suffice for peeps who have all day and night to wash themselves out.

    Cheers

    TB

    1227190091
    dirty dogg [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 39
    • Joined: 14 Nov 2008

    so it seems there are a few guys who are into lickin their gfs ass but not many girls that would lick a cock that has been in their ass? surely if we use a douche then these 2 acts are on the same level?

    1227190720
    kitty_o_shea [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 10
    • Joined: 28 Apr 2008

    well i agree to an extent but i suppose that the difference is that with licking a cock that has been up their ass it will have gone up so much further and obviously the further in you go the more difficult it is to clean. i personally have no problem with my boyfriend licking me or me licking him but i dont know if i would go that far. just a thought, might not appeal, but have you thought about doing this in the shower if you wanna be as clean as possible? obviously still after douching.

    1227190882
    dirty dogg [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 39
    • Joined: 14 Nov 2008

    That is a good idea kitty and hadn't thought of that!

    1227191353
    luvly [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 71
    • Joined: 26 Aug 2008

    Hi all,

    A2M..well I've not tried it..not quite my cup of tea...however everyone has their own tastes,desires, and opinions.s so I'll not knock it...who knows, maybe one, but not on my agenda at the moment.

    Have fun and enjoy

    Luv

    1227208276
    mama [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major
    • Posts: 24
    • Joined: 7 Oct 2008

    douche 4 times, anal with lots of fav lube, do it all in the shower, wash cock on exit, then suck cock afterwards, all nice clean fun!

    1227208592
    dirty dogg [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 39
    • Joined: 14 Nov 2008

    mama wrote:

    douche 4 times, anal with lots of fav lube, do it all in the shower, wash cock on exit, then suck cock afterwards, all nice clean fun!

    You sound like you're talking from experience?!

    1227208889

    [suspended user]

    suspended user
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 523
    • Joined: 13 May 2007

    I think mama's got experience in most things

    I've been rimmed by a guy which I liked but funnily enough couldn't do A2M myself probably. I don't find it gross, just not interested so you go DD!

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.