£1.49 Next Day delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. What are YOU contemplating purchasing next?

    1390498941
    delilahxx [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 5593
    • Joined: 12 Mar 2013

    Well I wasn't thinking of buying anything but now with this 25% off lingerie offer, I have 3 things I'm considering.

    So tempting lol

    1390499139
    PinkPolkaDot [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1618
    • Joined: 20 Feb 2012

    delilahxx wrote:

    Well I wasn't thinking of buying anything but now with this 25% off lingerie offer, I have 3 things I'm considering.

    So tempting lol

    Me too! I have a £20 voucher to spend too so I'm extra tempted!

    1390499209
    delilahxx [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 5593
    • Joined: 12 Mar 2013

    PinkPolkaDot wrote:

    delilahxx wrote:

    Well I wasn't thinking of buying anything but now with this 25% off lingerie offer, I have 3 things I'm considering.

    So tempting lol

    Me too! I have a £20 voucher to spend too so I'm extra tempted!

    You definitely should buy something then PPD :)

    1390500636
    PinkPolkaDot [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1618
    • Joined: 20 Feb 2012

    I really wanted to save it and use it towards one of the irohas if they're ever on offer though! I don't know what to do now haha.

    What are you thinking of getting delilah?

    1390505049
    delilahxx [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 5593
    • Joined: 12 Mar 2013
    1390505497
    PinkPolkaDot [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1618
    • Joined: 20 Feb 2012

    I know right! I've wanted one for ages and I missed out on the Christmas day deal so I'm praying for one to come up on DOTD or something.

    Ooh I do like that bra set! I'm thinking this: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=24204

    this in purple: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=20762

    or this http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=24753

    1390505736

    [suspended user]

    suspended user
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 4021
    • Joined: 4 Dec 2012

    delilahxx wrote:

    I love the Irohas too, they look amazing.

    I have my eye on http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=24705

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=20652

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=26824

    How about you PPD?

    First one
    1390505758

    [suspended user]

    suspended user
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 4021
    • Joined: 4 Dec 2012

    PinkPolkaDot wrote:

    I know right! I've wanted one for ages and I missed out on the Christmas day deal so I'm praying for one to come up on DOTD or something.

    Ooh I do like that bra set! I'm thinking this: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=24204

    this in purple: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=20762

    or this http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=24753

    First one
    1390506009
    delilahxx [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 5593
    • Joined: 12 Mar 2013

    PinkPolkaDot wrote:

    I know right! I've wanted one for ages and I missed out on the Christmas day deal so I'm praying for one to come up on DOTD or something.

    Ooh I do like that bra set! I'm thinking this: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=24204

    this in purple: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=20762

    or this http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=24753

    They all look good, the first one is very sexy.

    I have the second one in purple and I love it :)

    1390506240
    PinkPolkaDot [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1618
    • Joined: 20 Feb 2012

    Sum Sub wrote:

    PinkPolkaDot wrote:

    I know right! I've wanted one for ages and I missed out on the Christmas day deal so I'm praying for one to come up on DOTD or something.

    Ooh I do like that bra set! I'm thinking this: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=24204

    this in purple: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=20762

    or this http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=24753

    First one

    You think so? What if iroha is on DOTD tomorrow? I would literally cry. I've wanted a KMD suspender belt for a while now but they're sold out. The girdle is nice though, I've been oohing and ahing over it for a couple of weeks too.

    1390586237
    repliquant [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 359
    • Joined: 16 May 2013

    If the spade corks I last ordered are any good, I will get some more. Otherwise, another Wide Receiver egg, and the Infinity ring tower. That should be fun ;)

    1390600671
    truegrace [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 444
    • Joined: 12 Aug 2012

    Grr, just seen there is a BB paddle in the 3 for 50, was all set to purchase this and the 2 glass so realise one of the glass has been taken off!

    1390600866

    [suspended user]

    suspended user
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 4021
    • Joined: 4 Dec 2012

    PinkPolkaDot wrote:

    Sum Sub wrote:

    PinkPolkaDot wrote:

    I know right! I've wanted one for ages and I missed out on the Christmas day deal so I'm praying for one to come up on DOTD or something.

    Ooh I do like that bra set! I'm thinking this: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=24204

    this in purple: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=20762

    or this http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=24753

    First one

    You think so? What if iroha is on DOTD tomorrow? I would literally cry. I've wanted a KMD suspender belt for a while now but they're sold out. The girdle is nice though, I've been oohing and ahing over it for a couple of weeks too.

    Turns out iroha wasn't dotd - no excuses now!
    1390601149
    PinkPolkaDot [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1618
    • Joined: 20 Feb 2012

    Sum Sub wrote:

    PinkPolkaDot wrote:

    Sum Sub wrote:

    PinkPolkaDot wrote:

    I know right! I've wanted one for ages and I missed out on the Christmas day deal so I'm praying for one to come up on DOTD or something.

    Ooh I do like that bra set! I'm thinking this: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=24204

    this in purple: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=20762

    or this http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=24753

    First one

    You think so? What if iroha is on DOTD tomorrow? I would literally cry. I've wanted a KMD suspender belt for a while now but they're sold out. The girdle is nice though, I've been oohing and ahing over it for a couple of weeks too.

    Turns out iroha wasn't dotd - no excuses now!

    It's still in my basket but I don't know! When am I ever going to wear a girdle?! I could get a glass dildo... Or nipple clamps... I find it so hard to make a decision.

    1390601572

    [suspended user]

    suspended user
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 4021
    • Joined: 4 Dec 2012

    PinkPolkaDot wrote:

    Sum Sub wrote:

    PinkPolkaDot wrote:

    Sum Sub wrote:

    PinkPolkaDot wrote:

    I know right! I've wanted one for ages and I missed out on the Christmas day deal so I'm praying for one to come up on DOTD or something.

    Ooh I do like that bra set! I'm thinking this: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=24204

    this in purple: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=20762

    or this http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=24753

    First one

    You think so? What if iroha is on DOTD tomorrow? I would literally cry. I've wanted a KMD suspender belt for a while now but they're sold out. The girdle is nice though, I've been oohing and ahing over it for a couple of weeks too.

    Turns out iroha wasn't dotd - no excuses now!

    It's still in my basket but I don't know! When am I ever going to wear a girdle?! I could get a glass dildo... Or nipple clamps... I find it so hard to make a decision.

    Girdles are just so sexy - you'd look awesome :) You have glass already Nipple clamps are great too :) You won't be single for ever.
    1390604155
    sweetlove666 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1827
    • Joined: 17 Nov 2008

    A tenga egg with my Oh! points but not sure which

    1390609561
    PinkPolkaDot [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1618
    • Joined: 20 Feb 2012

    Kinda glad you pushed me towards the girdle SS - looks like I bought the last one! But if I do turn out to be single forever I'll make you wear it.

    1390609635

    [suspended user]

    suspended user
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 4021
    • Joined: 4 Dec 2012

    PinkPolkaDot wrote:

    Kinda glad you pushed me towards the girdle SS - looks like I bought the last one! But if I do turn out to be single forever I'll make you wear it.

    Shhhhh! Not everyone knows that side of me
    1390609913
    PinkPolkaDot [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1618
    • Joined: 20 Feb 2012

    Sum Sub wrote:

    PinkPolkaDot wrote:

    Kinda glad you pushed me towards the girdle SS - looks like I bought the last one! But if I do turn out to be single forever I'll make you wear it.

    Shhhhh! Not everyone knows that side of me

    A cross-dressing mouse?

    1390609953

    [suspended user]

    suspended user
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 4021
    • Joined: 4 Dec 2012

    PinkPolkaDot wrote:

    Sum Sub wrote:

    PinkPolkaDot wrote:

    Kinda glad you pushed me towards the girdle SS - looks like I bought the last one! But if I do turn out to be single forever I'll make you wear it.

    Shhhhh! Not everyone knows that side of me

    A cross-dressing mouse?

    *ignores comment*

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.