• What are YOU contemplating purchasing next?

lhjim [sign in to see picture]

Oh my, I just ordered a strapon for my wife to use on me, i've wanted to for a few years but iv never had the courage to actually press confirm. I AM SO SO EXCITED!

moonbyday [sign in to see picture]

I'd like to have some kind of rechargeable vibrator, maybe something that works on g-spot too. They seem to be little expensive, but many say they're good value for money. I just got my last order so now I can just pick nice things on my wishlist for a while...

Badger73 [sign in to see picture]

Definately this one :)

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=29582

Mrs Badger

Divine69 [sign in to see picture]

If anyone's thinking of grabbing the last Envy Two rechargeable vibrator by Jopen DO!!

I've got 1 and because SOOOOO amazin i decided to get another too (instead of replacing my we-vibe salsa bullet with a tango) - they're a tad more powerful than the we-vibe bullets and for me that's enough to make me get another!

Anyway grab it if u like LOTSA power cos the envy 2 won't let u down!!! (oh and can lock it too...)

I'm now saving up for the Eroscillator - don't worry will review when I've given it a test run or 3!!
    And I'm in need of some of those tenga eggs for a mate cos he looks after me proper job so I like to treat him!!!

D69x

Littlemisshugs [sign in to see picture]

I'm contemplating the Icicles No 29 but not sure...

crazy horse [sign in to see picture]

Thinking a rabbit..... I like the lovehoney Mr big rabbit.

SophieM [sign in to see picture]

Would have been this http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=11311 because I've been wondering about body stockings for a while now and it's so cheap! But I accidentally spent my money in the HMV sales...oops. :(

dh [sign in to see picture]

Mrs h wants a new rabbit, will probably get a slim one. I'm also going to get her some latex panties, plus boring things like condoms & lube
    Also going to get some latex stockings elsewhere (want some non-moulded ones). Sadly the ones we got here had a hole in the ankle when we got them that has grown into a rip :(
    Was too excited to use them to want to return them. Too late now though

[suspended user]

suspended user

dh wrote:

Mrs h wants a new rabbit, will probably get a slim one. I'm also going to get her some latex panties, plus boring things like condoms & lube
    Also going to get some latex stockings elsewhere (want some non-moulded ones). Sadly the ones we got here had a hole in the ankle when we got them that has grown into a rip :(
    Was too excited to use them to want to return them. Too late now though

Fairly sure you could return those under the sale of goods act as not fit for purpose, and of course LH returns policy is better still.
    dh [sign in to see picture]

Not sure though, as these things can easily rip with carelessness when putting on. I should have contacted LH before mrs h wore them really, but I didn't think the hole would grow as quickly as it has

sweetlove666 [sign in to see picture]

not me - but I'm thinking of asking my FWB to buy some bondage candles, since he found the ones I bought from the supermarket too hot.

Candied Citrus [sign in to see picture]

SophieM wrote:

Would have been this http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=11311 because I've been wondering about body stockings for a while now and it's so cheap! But I accidentally spent my money in the HMV sales...oops. :(

Well, you maybe don't need to worry about not getting your body stocking, Sophie... Just saying. For no apparent reason. :P

I'm kinda maybe thinking of the Lelo Lily vibrator, because I have been wanting a rechargeable vibrator and it is on sale... :/ http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=3377

SophieM [sign in to see picture]

Candied Citrus wrote:

SophieM wrote:

Well, you maybe don't need to worry about not getting your body stocking, Sophie... Just saying. For no apparent reason. :P

CC, I've just seen this! Is this you hinting at something?! :P

SophieM wrote:

Candied Citrus wrote:

SophieM wrote:

CC, I've just seen this! Is this you hinting at something?! :P

Maaaaaybe, haha! :P

I hope you like it when it arrives. ^^

delilahxx [sign in to see picture]
    sleepycelia [sign in to see picture]

I still haven't got around to picking a flavoured lube yet! I can't pick between the Lovehoney passionfruit and the strawberry and I like the sound of the Sliquid strawberry/pomegranate one too. And all the RodeoH stuff popping up on the testers list has reminded me of how badly I want one, but the one I like the most is sold out in my size, boooo :(

PinkPolkaDot [sign in to see picture]

sleepycelia I have the Lovehoney Passionfruit and Sliquid Strawberry Pomegranate and out of the two I would definitely say go for the Lovehoney one. The Sliquid can get quite sickly but the passionfruit flavour is so mild - it tastes lovely.

[suspended user]

suspended user

PinkPolkaDot wrote:

sleepycelia I have the Lovehoney Passionfruit and Sliquid Strawberry Pomegranate and out of the two I would definitely say go for the Lovehoney one. The Sliquid can get quite sickly but the passionfruit flavour is so mild - it tastes lovely.

sleepycelia wrote:

I still haven't got around to picking a flavoured lube yet! I can't pick between the Lovehoney passionfruit and the strawberry and I like the sound of the Sliquid strawberry/pomegranate one too. And all the RodeoH stuff popping up on the testers list has reminded me of how badly I want one, but the one I like the most is sold out in my size, boooo :(

I'm sure I saw there were some special flavoured lubes twin packs too when I was at the checkout yesterday
    sleepycelia [sign in to see picture]

You two have convinced me then - and there is a twin pack at the checkout, I just checked, and incredibly it comes in a set of strawberry and passionfruit! Thanks guys :)

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.