£4.99 Sunday delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. What are YOU contemplating purchasing next?

    1388758409
    moonbyday [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 9
    • Joined: 23 Mar 2013

    I'd like to have some kind of rechargeable vibrator, maybe something that works on g-spot too. They seem to be little expensive, but many say they're good value for money. I just got my last order so now I can just pick nice things on my wishlist for a while...

    1388759528
    Badger73 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1270
    • Joined: 10 Oct 2012

    Definately this one :)

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=29582

    Mrs Badger

    1388887684

    [suspended user]

    suspended user
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 179
    • Joined: 11 Nov 2010

    If anyone's thinking of grabbing the last Envy Two rechargeable vibrator by Jopen DO!!

    I've got 1 and because SOOOOO amazin i decided to get another too (instead of replacing my we-vibe salsa bullet with a tango) - they're a tad more powerful than the we-vibe bullets and for me that's enough to make me get another!

    Anyway grab it if u like LOTSA power cos the envy 2 won't let u down!!! (oh and can lock it too...)

    I'm now saving up for the Eroscillator - don't worry will review when I've given it a test run or 3!!
    And I'm in need of some of those tenga eggs for a mate cos he looks after me proper job so I like to treat him!!!

    D69x

    1388889467
    Littlemisshugs [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 21
    • Joined: 7 Aug 2013

    I'm contemplating the Icicles No 29 but not sure...

    1388921109
    crazy horse [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 523
    • Joined: 5 Dec 2011

    Thinking a rabbit..... I like the lovehoney Mr big rabbit.

    1388922544
    SophieM [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 908
    • Joined: 16 Dec 2012

    Would have been this http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=11311 because I've been wondering about body stockings for a while now and it's so cheap! But I accidentally spent my money in the HMV sales...oops. :(

    1388922616
    dh [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 306
    • Joined: 8 Dec 2009

    Mrs h wants a new rabbit, will probably get a slim one. I'm also going to get her some latex panties, plus boring things like condoms & lube
    Also going to get some latex stockings elsewhere (want some non-moulded ones). Sadly the ones we got here had a hole in the ankle when we got them that has grown into a rip :(
    Was too excited to use them to want to return them. Too late now though

    1388925326
    Sum Sub [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 4076
    • Joined: 4 Dec 2012

    dh wrote:

    Mrs h wants a new rabbit, will probably get a slim one. I'm also going to get her some latex panties, plus boring things like condoms & lube
    Also going to get some latex stockings elsewhere (want some non-moulded ones). Sadly the ones we got here had a hole in the ankle when we got them that has grown into a rip :(
    Was too excited to use them to want to return them. Too late now though

    Fairly sure you could return those under the sale of goods act as not fit for purpose, and of course LH returns policy is better still.
    1388928582
    dh [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 306
    • Joined: 8 Dec 2009

    Not sure though, as these things can easily rip with carelessness when putting on. I should have contacted LH before mrs h wore them really, but I didn't think the hole would grow as quickly as it has

    1388937853
    sweetlove666 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1827
    • Joined: 17 Nov 2008

    not me - but I'm thinking of asking my FWB to buy some bondage candles, since he found the ones I bought from the supermarket too hot.

    1388942039
    Candied Citrus [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 436
    • Joined: 19 May 2012

    SophieM wrote:

    Would have been this http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=11311 because I've been wondering about body stockings for a while now and it's so cheap! But I accidentally spent my money in the HMV sales...oops. :(

    Well, you maybe don't need to worry about not getting your body stocking, Sophie... Just saying. For no apparent reason. :P

    1389053880
    Candied Citrus [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 436
    • Joined: 19 May 2012

    I'm kinda maybe thinking of the Lelo Lily vibrator, because I have been wanting a rechargeable vibrator and it is on sale... :/ http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=3377

    1389061496
    SophieM [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 908
    • Joined: 16 Dec 2012

    Candied Citrus wrote:

    SophieM wrote:

    Would have been this http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=11311 because I've been wondering about body stockings for a while now and it's so cheap! But I accidentally spent my money in the HMV sales...oops. :(

    Well, you maybe don't need to worry about not getting your body stocking, Sophie... Just saying. For no apparent reason. :P

    CC, I've just seen this! Is this you hinting at something?! :P

    1389063471
    Candied Citrus [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 436
    • Joined: 19 May 2012

    SophieM wrote:

    Candied Citrus wrote:

    SophieM wrote:

    Would have been this http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=11311 because I've been wondering about body stockings for a while now and it's so cheap! But I accidentally spent my money in the HMV sales...oops. :(

    Well, you maybe don't need to worry about not getting your body stocking, Sophie... Just saying. For no apparent reason. :P

    CC, I've just seen this! Is this you hinting at something?! :P

    Maaaaaybe, haha! :P

    I hope you like it when it arrives. ^^

    1389212597
    delilahxx [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 5100
    • Joined: 12 Mar 2013
    1389213190
    sleepycelia [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 614
    • Joined: 9 Jan 2011

    I still haven't got around to picking a flavoured lube yet! I can't pick between the Lovehoney passionfruit and the strawberry and I like the sound of the Sliquid strawberry/pomegranate one too. And all the RodeoH stuff popping up on the testers list has reminded me of how badly I want one, but the one I like the most is sold out in my size, boooo :(

    1389213513
    PinkPolkaDot [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1615
    • Joined: 20 Feb 2012

    sleepycelia I have the Lovehoney Passionfruit and Sliquid Strawberry Pomegranate and out of the two I would definitely say go for the Lovehoney one. The Sliquid can get quite sickly but the passionfruit flavour is so mild - it tastes lovely.

    1389213699
    Sum Sub [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 4076
    • Joined: 4 Dec 2012

    PinkPolkaDot wrote:

    sleepycelia I have the Lovehoney Passionfruit and Sliquid Strawberry Pomegranate and out of the two I would definitely say go for the Lovehoney one. The Sliquid can get quite sickly but the passionfruit flavour is so mild - it tastes lovely.

    sleepycelia wrote:

    I still haven't got around to picking a flavoured lube yet! I can't pick between the Lovehoney passionfruit and the strawberry and I like the sound of the Sliquid strawberry/pomegranate one too. And all the RodeoH stuff popping up on the testers list has reminded me of how badly I want one, but the one I like the most is sold out in my size, boooo :(

    I'm sure I saw there were some special flavoured lubes twin packs too when I was at the checkout yesterday
    1389213823
    sleepycelia [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 614
    • Joined: 9 Jan 2011

    You two have convinced me then - and there is a twin pack at the checkout, I just checked, and incredibly it comes in a set of strawberry and passionfruit! Thanks guys :)

    1389229863
    SophieM [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 908
    • Joined: 16 Dec 2012

    Candied Citrus wrote:

    SophieM wrote:

    Candied Citrus wrote:

    SophieM wrote:

    Would have been this http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=11311 because I've been wondering about body stockings for a while now and it's so cheap! But I accidentally spent my money in the HMV sales...oops. :(

    Well, you maybe don't need to worry about not getting your body stocking, Sophie... Just saying. For no apparent reason. :P

    CC, I've just seen this! Is this you hinting at something?! :P

    Maaaaaybe, haha! :P

    I hope you like it when it arrives. ^^

    Bless you hun :') You honestly didn't have to but you're so kind, thank you so much! The package arrived this morning, however I was sent the wrong bodystocking :( quick chat on customer services and they're sending me the correct one out so will be another couple of days yet. But the candle smells absolutely DEVINE, seriously, I just want to eat it! Haha.

    Thank youuu again hun, I'll be sure to let you know when the correct one arrives, and I'm sure I'll love it! :) xx

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.