£1.29 Next Day delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. What are YOU contemplating purchasing next?

delilahxx [sign in to see picture]

I know pr4wnst4r, it looks beautiful, but there's no way I can justify buying it, I only got the white one a couple of months ago. But I want it lol

pr4wnst4r [sign in to see picture]

delilahxx wrote:

I know pr4wnst4r, it looks beautiful, but there's no way I can justify buying it, I only got the white one a couple of months ago. But I want it lol

If I returned my sqweel and my magic wand that would be exactly enough for it but i'm not sure, i'll speak to my boyfriend, he always helps me make decisions cos i'm awful lol

If I returned my sqweel and my magic wand that would be exactly enough for it but i'm not sure, i'll speak to my boyfriend, he always helps me make decisions cos i'm awful lol

StHubbins [sign in to see picture]

I've got the purple one and it is great, but it's the same as the white one except the case (which is nice) and the attachment.

I'd be tempted to get a small lockable case and a few attachments if I already had the white one.

My back's aching so much today that I'm not even thinking of it as a sex toy.

Has anyone got favourite attachments? The 3Teez is tempting, but I'd like a review from someone I trust.

pr4wnst4r wrote:

woops that wasn't supposed to be posted twice

PinkPolkaDot [sign in to see picture]

pr4wnst4r wrote:

delilahxx wrote:

I personally wouldn't exchange something purely because of the colour. I was tempted to do that with the Tango, because I really regret not getting it in pink but it's just being cheeky. The wand is exactly the same as the white one, and if your white one works fine then there really is no point in exchanging it. Unless you really want to, then its obviously your decision.

StHubbins [sign in to see picture]

PinkPolkaDot wrote:

I personally wouldn't exchange something purely because of the colour. I was tempted to do that with the Tango, because I really regret not getting it in pink but it's just being cheeky. The wand is exactly the same as the white one, and if your white one works fine then there really is no point in exchanging it. Unless you really want to, then its obviously your decision.

I'm the same. I have returned two things because they didn't work for us, but I felt immensely guilty. With the cost difference between the wand and the gift set, you could buy an attachment and a case anyway and then you'd get the attachment and case of your choice. Personally I'd choose a slightly bigger case anyway because it will only fit two attachments, or three at the absolute most.

SophieM [sign in to see picture]

I've only just seen the purple wand. So much temptation!

I'll just stick with the white then

Kinky&Curvy [sign in to see picture]

It looks gorgeous!! I don't have a magic wand but I also have little money atm so i'm sad now :( xx

crazy horse [sign in to see picture]
    MissTig [sign in to see picture]

Soooo tempted with today's DOTD but I'm going to be a good Tiggy. (Since I have been instructed by Mr Tiggy that I've bashed the credit card enough lately)

LilMissFrustrated [sign in to see picture]

MissTig wrote:

Soooo tempted with today's DOTD but I'm going to be a good Tiggy. (Since I have been instructed by Mr Tiggy that I've bashed the credit card enough lately)

Good tiggy. Bad Lmf but hey its my birthday soon and its Christmas and Valentines day isn't so far away and of course it will last longer than an Easter egg........how good am I? Tee hee.

So someone mentioning paypal in another thread (I think it was rose hip) inspired me to check my paypal balance and it turns out I have £19... Now, do I go for today's irresistible DOTD? OR this, which I've wanted for ages and its bound to sell out before I have extra funds again http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=27670 . Why can't I just make a decision?!

Scorpius12 [sign in to see picture]

PinkPolkaDot wrote:

So someone mentioning paypal in another thread (I think it was rose hip) inspired me to check my paypal balance and it turns out I have £19... Now, do I go for today's irresistible DOTD? OR this, which I've wanted for ages and its bound to sell out before I have extra funds again http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=27670 . Why can't I just make a decision?!

Ooohh that is gorgeous Hun - don't forget you will get the free Anal prober if you buy the DOD - you do have a hard decision - lol - depends if you want 2 toys or a sexy outfit xxx

Dbluvshb300906 [sign in to see picture]

I think it will be the Double Penetrator Cock Ring Anal Vibrator, Its on our Xmas list.

Scorpius12 wrote:

PinkPolkaDot wrote:

Ooohh that is gorgeous Hun - don't forget you will get the free Anal prober if you buy the DOD - you do have a hard decision - lol - depends if you want 2 toys or a sexy outfit xxx

Oh I don't want/need the anal prober so that's not an issue! I may have to go with the corset, purely because it will sell out soon... But then the glass dildo is only so cheap today! Arghh this is so tough.

lubylou13 [sign in to see picture]

Hi PPD my quotes buttons gone awol but if you could go £3.40 over you could get both as that ff offers still on so would take it to £22.40

SophieM [sign in to see picture]

lubylou13 wrote:

Hi PPD my quotes buttons gone awol but if you could go £3.40 over you could get both as that ff offers still on so would take it to £22.40

I was going to say the exact same thing if you have the few £ extra. So worth it! x

Ah I can't really go over the £19 cos my paypal account isn't connected to my main bank account and I have no idea how much I have left in that one so I don't want to risk any charges. I was going to use the survey link to make the corset £15... I think I'm going to have a nap and see what I think once I get up haha. Thanks though!x

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.