£4.99 Sunday delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. What are YOU contemplating purchasing next?

Always Hot [sign in to see picture]

I think I am going to treat myself (and oh) to this and order one tomorrow

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=2833

I think this will look awesome in my new flat!! lol I know oh will just love to strap me into this bad boy, plus I won't have my sofa for couple of weeks so if anyone comes for a visit they will have a comfy place to sit?? hehe Yep going to order this tomorrow ready for next week. :-)

PinkPolkaDot [sign in to see picture]

Blackcherry wrote:

PinkPolkaDot wrote:

I don't know, it just seems like too much effort! All the prep, lube...I'm scared I'm going to poo myself haha. And I have a wand attachment that vibrates near my bum and I hate it so I honestly doubt I'm going to enjoy stuffing something up there.

SS that is probably never going to be on offer but you could use the survey link to get £5 off? Or buy something else to make it up to £30 to get £30% off ;) I want it too but it just looks too...anal.

Haha, I douche as im paranoid but i was kinda backwards on everything. I had anal sex first when i was young and only now at 26 have i started using plugs.. but i wont have fingers or anything else like a dildo as it makes me feel super uncomfortable so i can kinda understand where your coming from.

The LH basics plug is really good if you ever wanted to start though :). x

I might try it at some point... I mean, I won't know if I like it until I try it right?!

I would really, really, really, REALLY appreciate it if no one bought this http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=27670 in Medium any time soon because I AM getting it. Please don't make me hate you if it sells out before I get a chance to buy it.

Kinky&Curvy [sign in to see picture]

The butterly thong looks amazing in blue! I already have it in black, why did they have to add it in blue. And I love the first pair in green and blue (also already have them in white) They didn't have all these funky colours when I was buying them! Only black, white and red.

PinkPolkaDot wrote:

The butterly thong looks amazing in blue! I already have it in black, why did they have to add it in blue. And I love the first pair in green and blue (also already have them in white) They didn't have all these funky colours when I was buying them! Only black, white and red.

I'm struggling on which colour to get... :/

might get the first pair in green and purple and the butterfly thong in blue :D xx

the butterfly thong is in the 3 for £15 offer... why don't you get three pairs in different colours haha :P xx

[suspended user]

suspended user

I think they thought....

Hmmmm PPD loves lingerie,

Hmmmm PPD love blue.

How can we get her to buy more stuff...!!

Definitely get the first pair in green and the butterfly thong in blue!

Haha I really don't need 4 thongs exactly the same, just different colours. I think I had the black butterly one on like twice and I've had it for about a year now... It's lovely, but I just don't think I'll get round to wearing 4 pairs of it.

I am starting to think that's exactly what they thought SS! All this beautiful lingerie, popping up in blue - can't be a coincidence.

PinkPolkaDot wrote:

Definitely get the first pair in green and the butterfly thong in blue!

Haha I really don't need 4 thongs exactly the same, just different colours. I think I had the black butterly one on like twice and I've had it for about a year now... It's lovely, but I just don't think I'll get round to wearing 4 pairs of it.

I am starting to think that's exactly what they thought SS! All this beautiful lingerie, popping up in blue - can't be a coincidence.

I'll deffo get the green crotchless and the blue butterfly !! xx

I've asked if they'll put the crotchless into the offer for 3 for £15 though so I can get purple/green crotchless and blue butterfly...

fingers crossed :D xxx

jennyb [sign in to see picture]

I want a stainless steel dildo trying to be a very good girl so my sexy lover will buy me one😉

(It's the big one I am after sweetheart)

LilMissFrustrated [sign in to see picture]

I would sooooo love the eroscillator but at £170 I just cant think of a reason to justify the cost! The reviews are amazing and its gold in colour, what's not to like?

delilahxx [sign in to see picture]

Bettie page spanking bat, want it so bad but its out of stock and I have no money lol

[suspended user]

suspended user

delilahxx wrote:

Bettie page spanking bat, want it so bad but its out of stock and I have no money lol

Don't you think the whole range is wayyyy overpriced?
    LilMissMardyBum [sign in to see picture]

Sum Sub wrote:

when i saw the range i was quite excited,but then i saw the price and well for me lilmisstightbum i think it is a bit over priced,so i wont be buying any of the range i just cant justify the price,

but then i guess for those that are collectors of vintage and pinup items or want something a bit different then it is a good range to collect if i had one of the products i would display it rather than use it

[suspended user]

suspended user

I've wanted theses for do long! http://search.lovehoney.co.uk/search?p=R&ts=custom&w=Vibrating%20anal%20balls&url=http%3a%2f%2fwww.lovehoney.co.uk%2fproduct.cfm%3fp%3d14665&rk=2&uid=22778958&method=and&isort=score

[suspended user]

suspended user

I've wanted theses for do long! http://search.lovehoney.co.uk/search?p=R&ts=custom&w=Vibrating%20anal%20balls&url=http%3a%2f%2fwww.lovehoney.co.uk%2fproduct.cfm%3fp%3d14665&rk=2&uid=22778958&method=and&isort=score

LilMissMardyBum wrote:

Sum Sub wrote:

delilahxx wrote:

when i saw the range i was quite excited, but then i saw the price and well for me lilmisstightbum i think it is a bit over priced,so i wont be buying any of the range

It is ridiculously overpriced. I love the look of the spanking bat and paddle but I would never, ever pay that much, seeing as they're not even leather. I'm tempted by the bullet but I don't think I will ever buy it, although I'm pretty sure the price has changed and its now cheaper than it was at first.

delilahxx [sign in to see picture]

I would only buy the Bettie Page stuff using the ff offer which is still on. Otherwise it is way too pricey. I do have the bullet which I bought using the offer

LilMissFrustrated [sign in to see picture]

I looked at the Betty Page range and thought Oooooooo thats nice, then I looked at the price and like everyone else thought wow!! They are just too expensive for me to justify buying anything.

ruffnek [sign in to see picture]
    SophieM [sign in to see picture]

I was lucky enough to be sent two of the Bettie Page products to test for LH. And I'm also sure that the price of the bullet and balm set has now been reduced quite a bit. To be honest I also think the range is quite pricey, but like with most things, you're only really paying for the brand name.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.