£4.99 Sunday delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. What are YOU contemplating purchasing next?

    1383695980
    LilMissMardyBum [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1519
    • Joined: 22 Jun 2013

    PinkPolkaDot wrote:

    LilMissMardyBum wrote:

    PinkPolkaDot wrote:

    LilMissMardyBum wrote:

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=24595 love it

    Ahh it's on offer! I need it!

    Also these

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=26545

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=25477

    I know, I saw them too. But I just had to pay rent and I literally have pennies in my bank account until I get paid, which will depend on when I actually start work - the joys of being a student. Fingers crossed Anaconda will stay in stock for a while because I really want it.

    Oh no that sucks,i hope you manage to get one crossing everything for ya sweet :)

    1383721696
    Puddleduck [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1272
    • Joined: 8 Aug 2012

    You encourage me lilmissamrdybum!! I now want http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=25477 because I wanted it but wouldn't buy it lol now it's in the sale =0

    1383732472
    StHubbins [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 452
    • Joined: 11 Jul 2011

    This is mostly to bounce this thread higher, but I'm also very tempted by this:

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=28563

    Not sure how it would go down with the OH because it looks a bit clinical.

    1383733876
    Citygirl2810 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 150
    • Joined: 21 Sep 2013
    1383733981
    Citygirl2810 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 150
    • Joined: 21 Sep 2013

    Holz105 wrote:

    I'm looking at some lingerie now.
    I love this
    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=28106
    This
    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22473
    And this
    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=28549

    i really like the catsuit - very sultry

    1383735794
    kittencub [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2072
    • Joined: 11 May 2013

    Just looked at basic purple dildo brought with it's own satin bag.

    1383743007
    Kohitsuji [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 279
    • Joined: 16 Aug 2013

    MissTig wrote:

    Kohitsuji wrote:

    MissTig wrote:

    A cock ring, but not sure which one to go for.

    A vibrating one? I have the LH basics vibrating cock ring as my first and it does have a powerful vibration to the clitoral because of the bunny ears. http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=5276

    Thank you for the recommendation! :)

    You're welcome :)

    1383743054
    Kohitsuji [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 279
    • Joined: 16 Aug 2013

    Citygirl2810 wrote:

    ditto it does look tempting

    my next purchases will be

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=25499 and http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=25533

    The corset looks gorgeous and the lelo love egg looks like a lot of fun!

    1383749168
    LilMissMardyBum [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1519
    • Joined: 22 Jun 2013

    Gem26 wrote:

    You encourage me lilmissamrdybum!! I now want http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=25477 because I wanted it but wouldn't buy it lol now it's in the sale =0

    i like it when a plan comes together hee hee :)

    1383749726
    Puddleduck [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1272
    • Joined: 8 Aug 2012

    LilMissMardyBum wrote:

    Gem26 wrote:

    You encourage me lilmissamrdybum!! I now want http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=25477 because I wanted it but wouldn't buy it lol now it's in the sale =0

    i like it when a plan comes together hee hee :)

    Haha ;)
    1383750324
    Cornish89 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 415
    • Joined: 5 Jul 2013

    It's being discontinued gem so you best be quick! X

    1383750464
    Puddleduck [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1272
    • Joined: 8 Aug 2012

    Cornish89 wrote:

    It's being discontinued gem so you best be quick! X

    Didn't notice that =0 I'll have to be quick thank you
    1383751058
    PinkPolkaDot [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1618
    • Joined: 20 Feb 2012

    I think I need to avoid this site until all the sales and offers are over.

    1383761760
    OldTimeLover [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major
    • Posts: 16
    • Joined: 7 Jan 2008

    I would just love a penis pump just to know how they feel but I can't afford one. I hope I get one for Christmas.

    1383761998
    pr4wnst4r [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 318
    • Joined: 10 May 2013

    I've currently got all of this in my basket for £30, unsure whether to purchase them yet, the first 2 would be christmas presents for my boyfriend, I've managed to include everything from my wishlist apart from the new Sqweel.
    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22079

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22078

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=28692

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=28057

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=28690

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=28058

    1383763280
    kittencub [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2072
    • Joined: 11 May 2013

    Two other eye masks why I didn't think of here before.

    1383777004
    SophieM [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 908
    • Joined: 16 Dec 2012

    Reallllyyyyy tempted to get these:

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=80 in black

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22425 x2, so that I would get this free: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=28268

    And if I had the £5 off £15 voucher then also this http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=27951

    ...Maybe this aswell http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=17516 :P

    1383777677

    [suspended user]

    suspended user
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 4021
    • Joined: 4 Dec 2012

    StHubbins wrote:

    This is mostly to bounce this thread higher, but I'm also very tempted by this:

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=28563

    Not sure how it would go down with the OH because it looks a bit clinical.

    This is one if the very first things I put on my wishlist. Was really nervous about whether OH would go for it. I showed her it a few weeks ago and she said she'd be willing... Maybe you would get the same StH?
    1383778204
    pr4wnst4r [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 318
    • Joined: 10 May 2013

    pr4wnst4r wrote:

    I've currently got all of this in my basket for £30, unsure whether to purchase them yet, the first 2 would be christmas presents for my boyfriend, I've managed to include everything from my wishlist apart from the new Sqweel.
    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22079

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22078

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=28692

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=28057

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=28690

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=28058

    I've just spotted the female first offer so have added
    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=28854
    and
    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22770
    and my basket comes to £1 extra (£31) So I've got £6 worth of products for £1

    1383778530

    [suspended user]

    suspended user
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 4021
    • Joined: 4 Dec 2012

    Gem26 wrote:

    Cornish89 wrote:

    It's being discontinued gem so you best be quick! X

    Didn't notice that =0 I'll have to be quick thank you
    Don't be too hasty - there's lots of other stuff even better price!

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.