• What are YOU contemplating purchasing next?

sexysarah86 [sign in to see picture]

I might buy a new whip I want the bull whip but the reviews were putting me off slightly.LH should make one that's a better quality because at £6.99 it's understandable that the quality won't be up to much

SophieM [sign in to see picture]

sexysarah86 wrote:

I might buy a new whip I want the bull whip but the reviews were putting me off slightly.LH should make one that's a better quality because at £6.99 it's understandable that the quality won't be up to much

Have you seen the Bettie Page bullwhip? http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=25490 It's VERY pricey but the reviews are fab, it's a much better quality and it's made of genuine leather.

Mint [sign in to see picture]

I want to buy the deal of the day. The remote controlled egg.

But my OH doesn't want anything that insert fully. A vibrator isn't full in her. You are stilling holding on to it.

I really wanted to give it to her.

SophieM [sign in to see picture]

If I had the money I'd probably go a bit mental in the sale right now! haha

Puddleduck [sign in to see picture]

I have been eyeing this up http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=28675 hehe

Cornish89 [sign in to see picture]

Do it gem! I've been eyeing up the normal one, not sure my oh would do it though :(

[suspended user]

suspended user

I reckon it's the final stage of gems plan to rid the world of men.

LilMissMardyBum [sign in to see picture]

Gem26 wrote:

I have been eyeing this up http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=28675 hehe

its purple lol i need it

Sum Sub wrote:

I reckon it's the final stage of gems plan to rid the world of men.

Looks around whispers *Shhhh you weren't meant to say anything now you will be one of the first to go (evil laugh)* }:)

I know it looks awesome I am thinking I should lol

Gem26 wrote:

it sure does but i cant even do one of the kids shaker makers so no idea how id do my partners willy lol i think you should def get so i can read your review and find out if its as easy as they make out lol

LilMissMardyBum wrote:

Gem26 wrote:

it sure does but i cant even do one of the kids shaker makers so no idea how id do my partners willy lol i think you should def get so i can read your review and find out if its as easy as they make out lol 

Lol would you like step by step guide to :) I can't do shaker makers either :/
    GraceMegan [sign in to see picture]

I really can't wait to buy a maid outfit, when I get anough pennies! I'm a cam-model and many enjoy costume play. I'd love to dress up and clean my flat, get paid for that!? What could be better :)

Gem26 wrote:

LilMissMardyBum wrote:

Gem26 wrote:

ha ha if you can i mean i dont want to be any trouble lol i think it would def be lots of fun

Kinky&Curvy [sign in to see picture]

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=27694 this is stunning!! If i'm not lucky enough to get it through the testers I might just buy it :D xx

LilMissMardyBum wrote:

Gem26 wrote:

LilMissMardyBum wrote:

Gem26 wrote:

ha ha if you can i mean i dont want to be any trouble lol i think it would def be lots of fun

I know I thought so too for you its no trouble :) I know what you mean I've been waiting for someone to buy and review so I knew how to do it i can't decide shaker makers either I always mess up :/

Gem26 wrote:

LilMissMardyBum wrote:

Gem26 wrote:

LilMissMardyBum wrote:

Gem26 wrote:

I know I thought so too for you its no trouble :) I know what you mean I've been waiting for someone to buy and review so I knew how to do it i can't decide shaker makers either I always mess up :/

anything that involves mixing things up and moulding, is a task i like to avoid,Just read keeping an hard on might be hard lmfao well i have no chance of getting a clone of my partners, i dont think he could keep an hard on for over an hour whilst i struggle with the moudling lmfao

LilMissMardyBum wrote:

Gem26 wrote:

LilMissMardyBum wrote:

Gem26 wrote:

LilMissMardyBum wrote:

Gem26 wrote:

anything that involves mixing things up and moulding, is a task i like to avoid,Just read keeping an hard on might be hard lmfao well i have no chance of getting a clone of my partners, i dont think he could keep an hard on for over an hour whilst i struggle with the moudling lmfao

Lol does it really take an hour =0
    Purring-Pussy [sign in to see picture]

I'm saving up for this http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=12598 its a monster and I'm looking to try something a lot bigger than I'm used to, as I've been exploring new things.

Nah i doubt it would take an hour i imagine its quick to set.did look quick on YouTube
    but this is me that would be doing ,it so prob make that two to be safe lmfao

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.