• What are YOU contemplating purchasing next?

    1382812996
    Sum Sub [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 4030
    • Joined: 4 Dec 2012

    I want a mid size Butt plug so many to choose from

    1382813105
    MissTig [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 292
    • Joined: 7 Oct 2013

    Sum Sub wrote:

    I want a mid size Butt plug so many to choose from

    I'd like my first butt plug but am still trying to choose. Like you said there are so many!

    1382813297
    Sum Sub [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 4030
    • Joined: 4 Dec 2012

    MissTig wrote:

    Sum Sub wrote:

    I want a mid size Butt plug so many to choose from

    I'd like my first butt plug but am still trying to choose. Like you said there are so many!

    This is my most used one http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=16665 it is excellent
    1382814593
    fizzy [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2022
    • Joined: 31 Oct 2010

    I need some new stockings and holdups that will be my next buy!

    1382816087
    crazy horse [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 523
    • Joined: 5 Dec 2011

    fizzy wrote:

    I need some new stockings and holdups that will be my next buy!

    I recommend these:

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=24436

    I love them!

    I want the Santa outfit! And thinking of a bondage kit.

    1382816954
    HerMastersVoice [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant
    • Posts: 29
    • Joined: 9 Sep 2012

    Haha Id tell you but she's been posting on this thread and she'll see it. It's a surprise she won't be finding out about until it's too late ;-)

    1382817007
    MissTig [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 292
    • Joined: 7 Oct 2013

    Sum Sub wrote:

    MissTig wrote:

    Sum Sub wrote:

    I want a mid size Butt plug so many to choose from

    I'd like my first butt plug but am still trying to choose. Like you said there are so many!

    This is my most used one http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=16665 it is excellent

    I like the look of that one thanks SS. Just noticed it's 2 for £15 on some of the butt plugs too!

    1382817034
    MissTig [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 292
    • Joined: 7 Oct 2013

    HerMastersVoice wrote:

    Haha Id tell you but she's been posting on this thread and she'll see it. It's a surprise she won't be finding out about until it's too late ;-)

    Fair enough, well I'm sure she will love it what ever it is :)

    1382817636
    Iwish [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major
    • Posts: 184
    • Joined: 8 Aug 2011

    crazy horse wrote:

    fizzy wrote:

    I need some new stockings and holdups that will be my next buy!

    I recommend these:

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=24436

    I love them!

    I want the Santa outfit! And thinking of a bondage kit.

    Those stockings look lovely,hope we get some pics.

    1382819713
    crazy horse [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 523
    • Joined: 5 Dec 2011

    Iwish wrote:

    crazy horse wrote:

    fizzy wrote:

    I need some new stockings and holdups that will be my next buy!

    I recommend these:

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=24436

    I love them!

    I want the Santa outfit! And thinking of a bondage kit.

    Those stockings look lovely,hope we get some pics.

    Yea, imagine how good they'd look with a sexy santa outfit!

    1382820353
    Iwish [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major
    • Posts: 184
    • Joined: 8 Aug 2011

    crazy horse wrote:

    Iwish wrote:

    crazy horse wrote:

    fizzy wrote:

    I need some new stockings and holdups that will be my next buy!

    I recommend these:

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=24436

    I love them!

    I want the Santa outfit! And thinking of a bondage kit.

    Those stockings look lovely,hope we get some pics.

    Yea, imagine how good they'd look with a sexy santa outfit!

    They would look even better with a nurse outfit,you know you want to.

    1382894953
    fizzy [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2022
    • Joined: 31 Oct 2010

    Iwish wrote:

    crazy horse wrote:

    Iwish wrote:

    crazy horse wrote:

    fizzy wrote:

    I need some new stockings and holdups that will be my next buy!

    I recommend these:

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=24436

    I love them!

    I want the Santa outfit! And thinking of a bondage kit.

    Those stockings look lovely,hope we get some pics.

    Yea, imagine how good they'd look with a sexy santa outfit!

    They would look even better with a nurse outfit,you know you want to.

    I love the santa chemise aswell unfortuntly i find it hard to get decent stockings to fit as i'm a size 16 and have long legs so i struggle to find some that come high enough up my legs!

    1382897598
    menyanthe [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 409
    • Joined: 5 Feb 2011

    Actually, I am planning on replacing most of the items on my current order with these ones:

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=21231

    and

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=13155

    I was just completely put off by the smell of the jelly/rubber toys and could not overcome it. Perhaps it has something to do with my increased sensitivity due to the pregnancy. I am only feeling a bit guilty as even though I have not used the products, LH will not be able to tell that and they will probably dispose of them, while they are perfectly good for resale. Oh, well...

    1382925292
    Always Hot [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 208
    • Joined: 28 Sep 2013

    100% getting this next week when paid http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=2448

    I have read all the reviews and can not wait to have my clone of oh gorg cock. Wish I had it now, but also looking forward to the fun we will have making it!! hehe x Also picked something else for him as a treat - but can't say as he will see and it is a surprise!! hehe

    1383138030
    menyanthe [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 409
    • Joined: 5 Feb 2011

    I am actually considering today's deal of the day... but still wondering. I am about to return some stuff to LH and get another egg (not wireless, though) as a replacement and I wonder do I need so many of them? Lol. Well, there is still time till my birthday and the deals of the day seem really good these days. So I wonder should I wait and see what's next? Maybe I would like it more...

    1383138594
    Holz105 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 96
    • Joined: 7 Aug 2012

    I feel like I come here multiple times a week updating my 'I'm going to buy this next' because I keep buying everything.

    Right now I'm eyeing the devils tongue and icicles tentacles dildos and the LH deluxe wand (although at the rate I'm going I'll have the 10.000 OH points I need to get it before I get round to buying it. Especially as I have my eye on some lingerie as well.

    The clone-a-willy vibrator kit is on my to but list as well but I have a few little plans that it'll fall in nicely with so I think it can wait.

    1383138690
    Don_Don [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 357
    • Joined: 9 Oct 2012

    I actually have no idea.... I cannot decide on anything, was thinking some lingerie for OH but she still has a few bodystockings she hasn't worn and regarding toys we just can't decide.... I think I'm just going to go through every item and try and find something that really grabs my attention.

    1383138975
    sleepycelia [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 618
    • Joined: 9 Jan 2011

    Holz105 wrote:

    I feel like I come here multiple times a week updating my 'I'm going to buy this next' because I keep buying everything.

    Right now I'm eyeing the devils tongue and icicles tentacles dildos and the LH deluxe wand (although at the rate I'm going I'll have the 10.000 OH points I need to get it before I get round to buying it. Especially as I have my eye on some lingerie as well.

    The clone-a-willy vibrator kit is on my to but list as well but I have a few little plans that it'll fall in nicely with so I think it can wait.

    The icicles tentacle dildo is soooo good, it's one of my all time favourites! It takes a bit of warmup and getting used to but once you get the hang of it and how it feels it's incredible.

    I just bought a Tango in purple :) I wish Lovehoney stocked the baby blue colour they do though. I think I'm going for a Tantush Cush nexr.

    1383140344
    Don_Don [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 357
    • Joined: 9 Oct 2012

    Sleepycella I bought my wife the Tango in the purple last week as a little mid week treat.... and what a treat she said, that batboy is small but so powerful. You'll love it... my OH reckons if she doesn't put it down it's going to rattle a few fillings loose.

    1383141459
    crazy horse [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 523
    • Joined: 5 Dec 2011

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=25583

    When it comes in. Christmas is coming early to our house!

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.