£1.99 Next Day delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  • Wait! We think you’re in the US - Lovehoney.com is a better site for you.
    Shop there and get 10% off!
    United States Flag
    Go to Lovehoney.com
  1. What are YOU contemplating purchasing next?

SophieM [sign in to see picture]

I'm still looking at the Tantus Flurry (your fault PPD :P), but I've just spent a small fortune on jeans whilst they were all on sale. My bank account is currently in the ICU. :(

PinkPolkaDot [sign in to see picture]

I can imagine! It must have been so scary!

You got both of the ones I wanted! I don't think I'll like the black spiral one, it looks amazing but the shape isn't right. The other one looks better but I honestly think 5 dildos is more than enough for me.

Sophie you should have bought it last week, its gone up in price now! Its sooooo good though, I love it!

I know :/ And you're making me want it even moreeee, but there is no way I can afford anything right now. I'm so much in my overdraft it's unreal! And all because I haven't a clue what size jeans fit me anymore and I don't want to leave the house because of my bastard cold. Clothes are so annoying sometimes!

Ahhhh well, hopefully one day :)

SophieM wrote:

I know :/ And you're making me want it even moreeee, but there is no way I can afford anything right now. I'm so much in my overdraft it's unreal! And all because I haven't a clue what size jeans fit me anymore and I don't want to leave the house because of my bastard cold. Clothes are so annoying sometimes!

Ahhhh well, hopefully one day :)

You don't need jeans if you're not leaving the house! New look and H&M do really good jeans that aren't too expensive btw, not sure where you're looking. Or just buy leggings, I only have 2 pairs of jeans and about 8 of leggings :)

I just looked at the nalone bullet and they now have a picture of someone holding it - omg that is the cutest thing ever! Its so tiny, I kind of want it now haha.

Babeintoyland [sign in to see picture]

I want a clone a Willie kit, so I can have my husban even when he's not home! I work night shift he works days, so it'd be a nice pre-bed routine

Ohmigosh it's so tiny and cuteeee! :')

Haha, I've had a look in New Look and didn't like any of them, and H&M are a bit too expensive for me, and I find they're mostly low rise (their sizes also confuse my tiny brain) but I need high waist to hide my tummy. I'm looking for cheaper ones for short term wear as I'm still loosing weight - hence needing new jeans and mine are that big that not only I have to keep pulling them up every 5 minutes, but the bum area has gone big aswell so I look like I'm walking around with crap in my pants xD How very attractive! Dorothy Perkins have a sale on at the mo so I've just bought quite a few styles but each in 2 sizes! Dearest ones were £19 reduced from £28 which isn't so bad...I'm just hoping some of them are decent quality and actually fit.

I have loads of leggings but I wear them indoors. I used to wear them all the time because I couldn't get jeans to fit me properly, but since getting my weight down I'm much more comfortable in jeans :)

SophieM wrote:

Ohmigosh it's so tiny and cuteeee! :')

Haha, I've had a look in New Look and didn't like any of them, and H&M are a bit too expensive for me, and I find they're mostly low rise (their sizes also confuse my tiny brain) but I need high waist to hide my tummy. I'm looking for cheaper ones for short term wear as I'm still loosing weight - hence needing new jeans and mine are that big that not only I have to keep pulling them up every 5 minutes, but the bum area has gone big aswell so I look like I'm walking around with crap in my pants xD How very attractive! Dorothy Perkins have a sale on at the mo so I've just bought quite a few styles but each in 2 sizes! Dearest ones were £19 reduced from £28 which isn't so bad...I'm just hoping some of them are decent quality and actually fit.

I have loads of leggings but I wear them indoors. I used to wear them all the time because I couldn't get jeans to fit me properly, but since getting my weight down I'm much more comfortable in jeans :)

I know! So cute, I can't imagine it being practical cos surely it you wouldn't even be able to hold it properly but I still want it.

Yeah Dorothy Perkins do nice jeans, maybe try Next as well? They're a bit expensive but have a look when they're having a sale. I still can't get jeans to fit me properly - I have big hips and thighs but a small waist so anything not stupidly low rise is always too big around the waist if it fits my legs. That's why I like leggings, they stretch more and most are high-waisted.

I'm looking at the Lelo Ella... I've never really wanted it but it just seems to want me to have it. I keep telling myself I don't need more toys but Ella is calling out to me.

It's so small I would honestly be fearful of using it and it falling into a *ahem* hole.

Yeah Dorothy Perkin's are quite nice, I had a look at some in store last week and quite liked some of the ones at £28 but refused to pay that much just on one pair, that's why I grabbed 'em whilst on sale :P I'll wait for my order to arrive next week and see if I like any of them and if they fit, if not I'll definitely keep an eye out for the Next sales.

I'm the same as you! Smaller waist, larger hips and thighs and then smaller calves, I also have short legs and an unfortunate tummy, haha. I agree thouh, leggings are definitely easier for most body shapes.

Is it just me, or have some of the Lelo prices increased quite a lot recently? D:

HappilyExperimenting [sign in to see picture]

SophieM wrote:

It's so small I would honestly be fearful of using it and it falling into a *ahem* hole.

Yeah Dorothy Perkin's are quite nice, I had a look at some in store last week and quite liked some of the ones at £28 but refused to pay that much just on one pair, that's why I grabbed 'em whilst on sale :P I'll wait for my order to arrive next week and see if I like any of them and if they fit, if not I'll definitely keep an eye out for the Next sales.

I'm the same as you! Smaller waist, larger hips and thighs and then smaller calves, I also have short legs and an unfortunate tummy, haha. I agree thouh, leggings are definitely easier for most body shapes.

Is it just me, or have some of the Lelo prices increased quite a lot recently? D:

Story of my life! I hate my thighs and hips (well, hate is an old word I haven't used for ages, but they're my least favourite body parts) I have nice calves and a small waist too! We can be stylist twins and keep a lookout for fashion ideas! Littlewoods is a good company, they do free delivery and free returns and also have a sale on at the moment - I think their cheapest jeans are about £15, they also do petite sizes as well if you're a shorty! ;)

And yes, I agree about Lelo prices - since when was the Ina 2 over a hundred quid!? What happened!?!

I know! I saw it before and literally had a 'WTF' moment.

See, I never even thought of looking at places like Littlewoods. Duhhhh! Thanks HE :) Will keep them in mind too.

Haha, twinies :P Yes, I dislike my thighs and hips too, if I was slim and toned then even if they were larger it wouldn't bother me so much, it's just all the wobbly bits I don't like, haha. And I likes my calves too...at least they're toned though! Ohhh, I was in Tesco looking at the plain black 'work' trousers, apparently my leg length there is classed as extra small. I was like FU Tesco, thanks a lot!

I have short legs too! It's such a nightmare to find jeans that actually fit. I found the perfect pair in New Look - £11 grey and fit like a glove. But I have to roll them up twice haha. You could try asos too? They do loads of different brands.

Yes Lelo has definitely increased their prices! The medium wand is now £85 when it used to be £78 I think. And I swear the Ina 2 was like £89 and now its over £100. Crazy!

[suspended user]

suspended user

PinkPolkaDot wrote:

I have short legs too! It's such a nightmare to find jeans that actually fit. I found the perfect pair in New Look - £11 grey and fit like a glove. But I have to roll them up twice haha. You could try asos too? They do loads of different brands.

Yes Lelo has definitely increased their prices! The medium wand is now £85 when it used to be £78 I think. And I swear the Ina 2 was like £89 and now its over £100. Crazy!

that might not be lelo increasing the price, but the retailer
    kittencub [sign in to see picture]

The small pink coloured dildo, then later on a top of the range 12 inch dldo.

[suspended user]

suspended user

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=19809

keep changing my mind! going to order something tomorrow as its the last day of the month, and this is top of my list right now, probably change my mind by tomorrow though.

delilahxx [sign in to see picture]

Bakerson wrote:

PinkPolkaDot wrote:

Yeah I think it's LH that have increased the prices as on various other places the Lelo's are still the cheaper price.

Ohhh tell me about it PPD! I hate being such a short arse! I had a look in New Look and online but didn't see anything that took my fancy, which is a shame because I had some lovely ones I got a couple of years ago that fit perfectly back then, but the quality of jeans they have at the mo just doesn't seem the same. I've also been on asos but didn't find anything either. Can you tell that I'm really fussy? :P

SophieM wrote:

Bakerson wrote:

PinkPolkaDot wrote:

Yeah I think it's LH that have increased the prices as on various other places the Lelo's are still the cheaper price.

Ohhh tell me about it PPD! I hate being such a short arse! I had a look in New Look and online but didn't see anything that took my fancy, which is a shame because I had some lovely ones I got a couple of years ago that fit perfectly back then, but the quality of jeans they have at the mo just doesn't seem the same. I've also been on asos but didn't find anything either. Can you tell that I'm really fussy? :P

Maybe they had to because of the returns policy, they need to make up for all the products that people have returned because its not their own brand? Possibly. Lelo products have always been cheaper on Lovehoney than on the Lelo website so maybe its just that they've now matched the prices.

I find jeans everywhere are different now. The denim seems to be thinner. Everyone seems to love Topshop jeans - I have no idea why seeing as they're so expensive but maybe have a look and you might like them. It's good to be fussy, no point ending up with something you're not gonna like!

That could very well be true...I never thought of that. Good thinking Batman!

I find a lot of normal jeans seem to have gone to the same quality / thinness of jeggins, which isn't great for me as I need them to be thick so that they can cope with my thunder thighs rubbing together when I walk :P Topshop are way to expensive for short term, I'm still losing weight so don't particularly want to spend more than £20 per pair unless I desperately have to. Once I'm down to a weight I'm happy with, as long as I have a job and an income then I'll be more that happy to splash out on some dearer jeans. :)

Cornish89 [sign in to see picture]

Cornish89 wrote:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=24779
    Or
    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=25187
    Hmm!

I love the Escante camisole! In black though, not sure which colour you wanted to get.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.