Want it on Sunday? Order in the next ... and choose your Delivery Day
  • Wait! We think you’re in the US - Lovehoney.com is a better site for you.
    Shop there and get 10% off!
    United States Flag
    Go to Lovehoney.com
  1. What are YOU contemplating purchasing next?

PinkPolkaDot [sign in to see picture]

HappilyExperimenting wrote:

Way to go girl! :D

Oh yeah that book!! Well I don't live near the city so it's not like Mr Postman has much post to deliver so it can't be too far away now. Did you still want the Durex Play Lube and TC Bullet from the adoption thread by the way? I can send them tomorrow when I go to the Post Office :) xx

I couldn't resist, Tantus could never disappoint, I've wanted the wand attachment for ages and the lingerie looks amazing so why not, right?! :D

I don't want the TC bullet - found mine! Thought I'd cry when I lost it but I'll take the Durex lube, was it the tingle or feel one or something?xx

HappilyExperimenting [sign in to see picture]

PPD - Sorry for not replying! Yes it was the Play Durex Lube, I also have a strawberry one too if you want it xx

[suspended user]

suspended user

I want some flavoured lube, strawberry is a no go, other than that, what would people recommend?

Don_Don [sign in to see picture]

Don_Don I'm sure your wife will love her new stuff, I LOVE that bodystocking, it's so pretty And I normally don't go for all-in-ones myself unless it's a onesie!

My order arrived today, my shoes and my corset, but neither of them fit! The shoes are TINY and I'll definitely need the next size up, if not next two sizes, and the corset is too small in the bust *sigh*. Typical of the bust but not of the shoes, wish I didn't have to send them back, they're so gorgeous!

Yeah I showed here a few bit I was looking at and she picked from those, although I did buy her a few other bits over the weekend so hopefully she loves it all.

Yeah the body stockings can either look amazing or dreadful.... they can just be so hit or miss.

Which shoes did you go for? the platform with the red on them? I nearly bought the OH a pair but she has over 100 pairs for shoes so i really don't think she needs another pair lol...or we have room for them.

Puddleduck [sign in to see picture]

Bakerson wrote:

I want some flavoured lube, strawberry is a no go, other than that, what would people recommend?

The lovehoney peppermint is yummy I also like the sliquid pink lemonade, Green apple and Blue raspberry. They aren't sticky or greasy and the taste isn't overpowering like some other lubes
    Don_Don [sign in to see picture]

Bakerson wrote:

I'm hearing some good things about the LH Range of Lube.......

It's something myself and OH aren't into.... I did get ONE Condoms called Flavour Waves and the OH said they tasted amazing..... I sneakly opened on and tried it just to see..

[suspended user]

suspended user

Gem26 wrote:

Bakerson wrote:

The lovehoney peppermint is yummy I also like the sliquid pink lemonade, Green apple and Blue raspberry. They aren't sticky or greasy and the taste isn't overpowering like some other lubes

Thanks Gem - I have a sliquid in my wishlist, but the new LH range is why I haven't bought it yet - is that similarly non sticky and subtle to taste?

Bakerson wrote:

Gem26 wrote:

Bakerson wrote:

Thanks Gem - I have a sliquid in my wishlist, but the new LH range is why I haven't bought it yet - is that similarly non sticky and subtle to taste?

I actually prefer the lovehoney range :) I found the taste slightly stronger but not to overpowering and like the sliquid its not too sticky or greasy

PPD - Sorry for not replying! Yes it was the Play Durex Lube, I also have a strawberry one too if you want it xx

Just the Play then please, I have 3 bottles of flavoured lube already so I probably wouldn't get round to even opening the strawberry! xx

The Lovehoney passion fruit lube sounds amazing though! Must. Resist.

[suspended user]

suspended user

Gem26 wrote:

Bakerson wrote:

Gem26 wrote:

Bakerson wrote:

I actually prefer the lovehoney range :) I found the taste slightly stronger but not to overpowering and like the sliquid its not too sticky or greasy

Thank you :)

I think its decided - LH lube then.

Bakerson wrote:

Gem26 wrote:

Bakerson wrote:

Gem26 wrote:

Bakerson wrote:

:) and it's on offer

[suspended user]

suspended user

Gem26 wrote:

Bakerson wrote:

Gem26 wrote:

Bakerson wrote:

Gem26 wrote:

Bakerson wrote:

:) and it's on offer

oooooh so it is

HappilyExperimenting [sign in to see picture]

Don_Don - Yes it was the Pleaser shoes here: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=21712 They are very gorgeous shoes, they arrived in a nice bag with each shoes wrapped in a thinnner bag inside the outer bag. I'm not sure whether I'd prefer a shoebox though if I'm honest? The straps are very slim but strong-looking and the heels themselves are quite sharp but gorgeous! However they were much too small and my last little toe didn't even fit! Should I go for the next size up or for two sizes up? *Drums fingers on keyboard nervously*

Wow 100 pairs of shoes!? I have a pair of warm winter boots, two pairs of converse, a pair of little dolly shoes, two pairs of trainers, a blue pair of ankle boots with little heels and now these stilettos. So I have eight. I'll catch up with your missus soon! ;)

kittencub [sign in to see picture]

Going to save for a swan or lelo.

Wildcherry [sign in to see picture]

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=10024 these..It would be my second pair but i love them and maybe some LH Chocolate orange lube x

My OH pointed this out and it's rare for him so I am thinking about this
    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=25688

MissChar [sign in to see picture]

Gem26 wrote:

That is stunning! Not in my cup size though :( definitely get it! :D

MissChar wrote:

Gem26 wrote:

That is stunning! Not in my cup size though :( definitely get it! :D

They do it in bigger cup sizes to :) don't know if it helps http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=25689 Lol I will treat myself later :)
    MissChar [sign in to see picture]

Yes that's helps! Thank you lovely xx

Gem26 wrote:

That's beautiful! Quite expensive though, but its Blue Bella so its definitely good quality.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.