FREE 1 Day Delivery - Spend £50 and 24-hour tracked delivery is FREE
  1. What are YOU contemplating purchasing next?

LilMissMardyBum [sign in to see picture]

bumblebee wrote:

Heavens Poison wrote:

Really really in love with this,Its pretty and purple hopefully next month it will be mine

Hustler Disco Stick 7 Inch Multispeed Vibrator

that looks amazing!!!!

im bored so im looking through love honey and adding every purple sex toy i find to my wishlist lol just found this one i love it but it looks huge http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=12381

PinkPolkaDot [sign in to see picture]

Oboy wrote:

ThanksBB, interested to hear my OH's reply. Are the lelo's not as powerful I wonder. I thinkthey look classy though. Don't s'pose it matters once the mood has shifted up a gear?!!

Anything mains powered is going to be more powerful than rechargeable. I have this http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=20464 and the medium Lelo wand and the lelo is not powerful enough for me. The magic wand deluxe is amazing though, I don't even use it on full power cos its that powerful!

bumblebee [sign in to see picture]

OOO I need that in my life!! been thinking I need a couple more jelly vibes, the tester one is ace

LilMissMardyBum [sign in to see picture]

bumblebee wrote:

OOO I need that in my life!! been thinking I need a couple more jelly vibes, the tester one is ace

oh are they good then i cant wait to see what your tester looks like hopefully they will stock it,

i dont have a jelly one i dont mind the coloured ones but the flesh like real looking toys freak me out i cant go near em lol

Oboy [sign in to see picture]

Hi PPD. Thanks for that. Wishlisting it for OH's approval.;).......Actually,might just order it next week,see if gets home before I do......then see what happens.x

PinkPolkaDot [sign in to see picture]

Oboy wrote:

Hi PPD. Thanks for that. Wishlisting it for OH's approval.;).......Actually,might just order it next week,see if gets home before I do......then see what happens.x

No worries, the wand is the one thing I will always recommend to everyone. And its basically an over the body massager so definitely worth the money! She'll love it.

bumblebee [sign in to see picture]

Heavens Poison wrote:

bumblebee wrote:

oh are they good then i cant wait to see what your tester looks like hopefully they will stock it,

i dont have a jelly one i dont mind the coloured ones but the flesh like real looking toys freak me out i cant go near em lol

the colour is.... different, not the most appealing, but ya know...

it's defo good, quite, um, filling lol

Puddleduck [sign in to see picture]
    lillithlibby [sign in to see picture]

SophieM wrote:

truegrace wrote:

SophieM wrote:

As long as your toys aren't touching each other, and the material they are stored on / in isn't reacting with the surface of the toys, then you're fine. :)

I've recently bought a large piece of satin material to make my own bags, but as I don't have a sewing machine I gave up after I'd finished the first one as it was so time consuming. I'm now just cutting the material and wrapping my toys inside.

i was debating buying some satin and making some bags as want about 10 of them but does seem like a lot of work!

hopefully we will either get new coloured bags soon, or multipacks fingers crossed ;-)

If you've got a sewing machine then go for it! You can find loads of tutorials on youtube and they're so quick and simple! It took me about a day just to get one done by hand though!

Edit: Not having different coloured bags was part of the reason I did this, as I wouldn't be able to remember what was where.

If you're on a budget pencil cases work out very well the plain cloth ones and I think they are also on sale at the moment because of the back to school sales :-) oboy hope you and your o/h enjoy yourself :-) I'm loving the new deal :-D can't decide what I want most though,
    MissChar [sign in to see picture]

I just bought the deep throat sprays in the deal. Both of them. As an experiment :) seeing as before my man left I suddenly got a really bad gag reflex :( been working on it though! Xx

Cornish89 [sign in to see picture]

I just bought the lovehoney mints for 99p, yes just that lol in so broke but need a lovehoney fix! X

Little Lady [sign in to see picture]

I saw someone on here post about http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=27297 this a while ago and I fell in love with it, totally me and I don't understand how I didn't see it before.

Think when I have some extra cash I'll be buying it. :P

LilMissFrustrated [sign in to see picture]

Nothing! Im not looking then im not tempted. I've spent so much recently that I come on here with my eyes closed! :-)

Little Lady [sign in to see picture]

MissChar wrote:

I just bought the deep throat sprays in the deal. Both of them. As an experiment :) seeing as before my man left I suddenly got a really bad gag reflex :( been working on it though! Xx

Ooo what offer is this? :D I've been thinking about trying the sprays as even though I manage to deep throat my OH no problem, I want to be able to do it for longer than I already can.

kittencub [sign in to see picture]

Oboy wrote:

Was going to get http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=25284 for OH, but she's adamant that I should NEVER spend 100 plus quid on a "toy!".

You want it you have it, I am going to save for swan or lelo also some lovely skin dildos.

Oboy [sign in to see picture]

kittencub wrote:

Oboy wrote:

Was going to get http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=25284 for OH, but she's adamant that I should NEVER spend 100 plus quid on a "toy!".

You want it you have it, I am going to save for swan or lelo also some lovely skin dildos.

I'm thinking exactly the same Kit. I'm intrigued by all of the wands, but OH is nervous of them. I'd just like to see her face when the rumble starts! ;)

darklightq [sign in to see picture]

Some for of male masturbator, maybe the Tracey Cox Supersex Stroker and some lube to go with it.

I figure that when i use anal toys i can also use a male masturbator to aid my masturbation but at the same time when i don't want to use anal toys i'll have something much better than if i just use my hand.

Cat105 [sign in to see picture]

The next thing I really want to buy is the Tracey Cox set of two Glass Dildos.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=17187

jeffngloria [sign in to see picture]

just ordered the magic wand .i reckon im gonna have trouble keeping it till november though,ive bought it as an anniversary present ,hope she likes it ,

MissChar [sign in to see picture]

a jewelled butt plug!!!!!! need

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.