• What are YOU contemplating purchasing next?

SophieM [sign in to see picture]

You're welcome! :) I absolutely hate latex and phthalates when it comes to toys that I'm using 'down there'. I've never used them and never will due to some things I've seen around the interweb - not nice at all.

I'm currently lusting after the Tantus Adam, as well as the Mark, which is slightly smaller than the Adam and is more like the average size of a man's penis. Sadly LH don't stock the Mark though. :/

kittencub [sign in to see picture]

SophieM wrote:

You're welcome! :) I absolutely hate latex and phthalates when it comes to toys that I'm using 'down there'. I've never used them and never will due to some things I've seen around the interweb - not nice at all.

I'm currently lusting after the Tantus Adam, as well as the Mark, which is slightly smaller than the Adam and is more like the average size of a man's penis. Sadly LH don't stock the Mark though. :/

So many cheaper toys have melted this year so have learnt lesson and now getting tantus ones. Oh yes just got the small blush soldiers skin safe no latex or phalaphates but so cute, just had to buy.

kittencub wrote:

SophieM wrote:

So many cheaper toys have melted this year so have learnt lesson and now getting tantus ones. Oh yes just got the small blush soldiers skin safe no latex or phalaphates but so cute, just had to buy. Sorry meant to dildo but couldn't edit in time.

PinkPolkaDot [sign in to see picture]

SophieM wrote:

Tantus toys are definitely amazing and well worth the money, you can just tell that you have a great quality toy by looking at it. This is going to be my next Tantus purchase http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22540 :D

PinkPolkaDot wrote:

SophieM wrote:

Tantus toys are definitely amazing and well worth the money, you can just tell that you have a great quality toy by looking at it. This is going to be my next Tantus purchase http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22540 :D

I would love the coloured ones as well but storage is a problem all of my toys now live in a make up case oh one question are the lh bags big enough for larger dildos?.

kittencub wrote:

PinkPolkaDot wrote:

SophieM wrote:

I would love the coloured ones as well but storage is a problem all of my toys now live in a make up case oh one question are the lh bags big enough for larger dildos?.

I keep my magic wand in one of the Lh bags so I'd say they are definitely big enough! I used to keep my Tantus Vamp in one until I found a purple spot on the shaft, so just be careful! It obviously doesn't really affect the toy but I didn't know the dye could react with the silicone ;/

Oh dear another idea is this feedback would be very helpful please, my toys are in a make up trolley with velvet lining, smaller silicone toys are in seperate compartments for two bigger ones in a .box in the case seperated by sponge not touching at all would that work, the velvet doesn't affect them as but plugs are now silicone and they are fine.

As long as your toys aren't touching each other, and the material they are stored on / in isn't reacting with the surface of the toys, then you're fine. :)

I've recently bought a large piece of satin material to make my own bags, but as I don't have a sewing machine I gave up after I'd finished the first one as it was so time consuming. I'm now just cutting the material and wrapping my toys inside.

truegrace [sign in to see picture]

SophieM wrote:

As long as your toys aren't touching each other, and the material they are stored on / in isn't reacting with the surface of the toys, then you're fine. :)

I've recently bought a large piece of satin material to make my own bags, but as I don't have a sewing machine I gave up after I'd finished the first one as it was so time consuming. I'm now just cutting the material and wrapping my toys inside.

i was debating buying some satin and making some bags as want about 10 of them but does seem like a lot of work!

hopefully we will either get new coloured bags soon, or multipacks fingers crossed ;-)

truegrace wrote:

SophieM wrote:

i was debating buying some satin and making some bags as want about 10 of them but does seem like a lot of work!

hopefully we will either get new coloured bags soon, or multipacks fingers crossed ;-)

If you've got a sewing machine then go for it! You can find loads of tutorials on youtube and they're so quick and simple! It took me about a day just to get one done by hand though!

Edit: Not having different coloured bags was part of the reason I did this, as I wouldn't be able to remember what was where.

rose hip wrote a guide on how to make your own storage bags http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-toys/493466-toy-storage-bags-making-your-own/ :)

bumblebee [sign in to see picture]

think theres a few things I might get tomorrow before the bank holiday blowout and my birthday discounts run out!

Got the packing foam oredered will cut into strips, then will order trantus dildo

LilMissMardyBum [sign in to see picture]

Really really in love with this,Its pretty and purple hopefully next month it will be mine

Hustler Disco Stick 7 Inch Multispeed Vibrator

Heavens Poison wrote:

Really really in love with this,Its pretty and purple hopefully next month it will be mine

Hustler Disco Stick 7 Inch Multispeed Vibrator

that looks amazing!!!!

Oboy [sign in to see picture]

Was going to get http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=25284 for OH, but she's adamant that I should NEVER spend 100 plus quid on a "toy!".

Wondering if this one might be acceptable for her?

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22097

Oboy wrote:

Was going to get http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=25284 for OH, but she's adamant that I should NEVER spend 100 plus quid on a "toy!".

Birthday discount? Or get the medium wand instead? Or the lovehoney deluxe magic wand, its bound to be more powerful than the Lelo!

Oboy wrote:

Wondering if this one might be acceptable for her?

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22097

or this http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=28657 it's meant to be more powerful than the LH wand :)

ThanksBB, interested to hear my OH's reply. Are the lelo's not as powerful I wonder. I thinkthey look classy though. Don't s'pose it matters once the mood has shifted up a gear?!!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.