• Wait! We think you’re in the US - Lovehoney.com is a better site for you.
    Shop there and get 10% off!
    United States Flag
    Go to Lovehoney.com
  1. What are YOU contemplating purchasing next?

LilMissMardyBum [sign in to see picture]

is it because it looks a tad girly to you ,it would be great if they did it in black, or a more male colour, it is a really good anal toy especially to begin with, i wouldnt let the mainly female reviews put you off it :) it was my first anal toy and i love it

they have something similar in black reviews look good http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=14947

chloxoxo [sign in to see picture]

Im seriously thinking about getting my first glass dildo I love when my boyfriends hands are cold so it sounds amazing just abit worried about it smashing although I doubt it would im just a worrier!

MissChar [sign in to see picture]

chloxoxo wrote:

Im seriously thinking about getting my first glass dildo I love when my boyfriends hands are cold so it sounds amazing just abit worried about it smashing although I doubt it would im just a worrier!

Lol Hun there is no need to worry :) they are made of a special kind of glass that is super toughened so they won't smash even if you heat em up, cool them down etc! Go for it xx

fizzy [sign in to see picture]

chloxoxo wrote:

Glass toys are great i have the tracey cox set and its great!

PinkPolkaDot [sign in to see picture]

chloxoxo wrote:

You should defo go for it! It will last you years, they're basically made out of the same stuff as oven doors and oven-proof dishes so don't worry about it breaking.

I might have too their all so beautiful ive put about 3 into my wishlist so that on my birthday I can treat myselft to one and some lube (ive got a thing for lube at the minute I have about 7 different types) xx

kittencub [sign in to see picture]

Small blush dildo then a more expensive one later on just buying foam for storage so they are completely separate.

[suspended user]

suspended user

They won't brake hun =)

I've got the TC set too and I've even dropped one of them and it was 100% fine still. Xx

Thank god youve all put my mind at ease ive been thinking about getting one for months!

LilMissMardyBum [sign in to see picture]

i have just got the black booty beads, they are lovely black beads and pearl beads and are really bendy with some strong vibrations :) i may have to buy the purple ones next

the glass toys are very hard wearing pyrex kinda of glass so wont break easily i have dropped mine froze mine heated mine up and so far no cracks or breaks im so very clumsy lol

I'd like Adam cock dildo but it's black isn't there a flesh version?.

kittencub wrote:

There used to be! But there are so many other realistic flesh dildos! http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/dildos/realistic-dildos/all/

FrozenAngel [sign in to see picture]

PinkPolkaDot wrote:

chloxoxo wrote:

You should defo go for it! It will last you years, they're basically made out of the same stuff as oven doors and oven-proof dishes so don't worry about it breaking.

They are good and very durable! I purchased my first glass dildo about three years ago and it's still in my regular use toy box with the other 5 lol! xx

PinkPolkaDot wrote: kittencub wrote: I'd like Adam cock dildo but it's black isn't there a flesh version?. There used to be! But there are so many other realistic flesh dildos! http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/dildos/realistic-dildos/ Thanks already got my eye on Hank dildo and a couple of others.

PinkPolkaDot wrote: kittencub wrote: I'd like Adam cock dildo but it's black isn't there a flesh version?. There used to be! But there are so many other realistic flesh dildos! http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/dildos/realistic-dildos/all/ Thanks already got my eye on Hank dildo and a couple of others.

Just put lelo mia. 2 in my quality, it will be a spare as I love this toy.

SophieM [sign in to see picture]

kittencub wrote:

Just had a look and it seems the Adam's cock dildo contains both latex and phthalates which aren't good for the body at all really anyway.

I would suggest sticking to a dildo made from a latex and phthalates free material, such as the Tantus Hank! Silicone is completely body safe! :)

I have the Tantus Vamp (which Lh don't stock anymore) and I can definitely recommend Tantus so Hank is definitely the better option. I'm sure Tantus do their own Adam as well though!

SophieM [sign in to see picture]

They do do an Adam dildo (I said 'do do' *sniggers*), which has a nice curve to the shaft for g-spot stimulation. It's also dual densitiy which means it has a nice firm core, but a softer, more squishy outer layer and head for comfort. http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=19796

I've heard great things about the dual density Tantus O2 range.

Thankyou all of you especially SophieM for telling me about the chemicals hanks in basket, I'll order when I can afford it will check out the other as well.I've just Tantus Max want that later.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.