£1.39 Next Day delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. What are YOU contemplating purchasing next?

chloxoxo [sign in to see picture]

Im seriously thinking about getting my first glass dildo I love when my boyfriends hands are cold so it sounds amazing just abit worried about it smashing although I doubt it would im just a worrier!

MissChar [sign in to see picture]

chloxoxo wrote:

Im seriously thinking about getting my first glass dildo I love when my boyfriends hands are cold so it sounds amazing just abit worried about it smashing although I doubt it would im just a worrier!

Lol Hun there is no need to worry :) they are made of a special kind of glass that is super toughened so they won't smash even if you heat em up, cool them down etc! Go for it xx

fizzy [sign in to see picture]

chloxoxo wrote:

Glass toys are great i have the tracey cox set and its great!

PinkPolkaDot [sign in to see picture]

chloxoxo wrote:

You should defo go for it! It will last you years, they're basically made out of the same stuff as oven doors and oven-proof dishes so don't worry about it breaking.

I might have too their all so beautiful ive put about 3 into my wishlist so that on my birthday I can treat myselft to one and some lube (ive got a thing for lube at the minute I have about 7 different types) xx

kittencub [sign in to see picture]

Small blush dildo then a more expensive one later on just buying foam for storage so they are completely separate.

[suspended user]

suspended user

They won't brake hun =)

I've got the TC set too and I've even dropped one of them and it was 100% fine still. Xx

Thank god youve all put my mind at ease ive been thinking about getting one for months!

LilMissMardyBum [sign in to see picture]

i have just got the black booty beads, they are lovely black beads and pearl beads and are really bendy with some strong vibrations :) i may have to buy the purple ones next

the glass toys are very hard wearing pyrex kinda of glass so wont break easily i have dropped mine froze mine heated mine up and so far no cracks or breaks im so very clumsy lol

I'd like Adam cock dildo but it's black isn't there a flesh version?.

kittencub wrote:

There used to be! But there are so many other realistic flesh dildos! http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/dildos/realistic-dildos/all/

FrozenAngel [sign in to see picture]

PinkPolkaDot wrote:

chloxoxo wrote:

You should defo go for it! It will last you years, they're basically made out of the same stuff as oven doors and oven-proof dishes so don't worry about it breaking.

They are good and very durable! I purchased my first glass dildo about three years ago and it's still in my regular use toy box with the other 5 lol! xx

PinkPolkaDot wrote: kittencub wrote: I'd like Adam cock dildo but it's black isn't there a flesh version?. There used to be! But there are so many other realistic flesh dildos! http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/dildos/realistic-dildos/ Thanks already got my eye on Hank dildo and a couple of others.

PinkPolkaDot wrote: kittencub wrote: I'd like Adam cock dildo but it's black isn't there a flesh version?. There used to be! But there are so many other realistic flesh dildos! http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/dildos/realistic-dildos/all/ Thanks already got my eye on Hank dildo and a couple of others.

Just put lelo mia. 2 in my quality, it will be a spare as I love this toy.

SophieM [sign in to see picture]

kittencub wrote:

Just had a look and it seems the Adam's cock dildo contains both latex and phthalates which aren't good for the body at all really anyway.

I would suggest sticking to a dildo made from a latex and phthalates free material, such as the Tantus Hank! Silicone is completely body safe! :)

I have the Tantus Vamp (which Lh don't stock anymore) and I can definitely recommend Tantus so Hank is definitely the better option. I'm sure Tantus do their own Adam as well though!

They do do an Adam dildo (I said 'do do' *sniggers*), which has a nice curve to the shaft for g-spot stimulation. It's also dual densitiy which means it has a nice firm core, but a softer, more squishy outer layer and head for comfort. http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=19796

I've heard great things about the dual density Tantus O2 range.

Thankyou all of you especially SophieM for telling me about the chemicals hanks in basket, I'll order when I can afford it will check out the other as well.I've just Tantus Max want that later.

You're welcome! :) I absolutely hate latex and phthalates when it comes to toys that I'm using 'down there'. I've never used them and never will due to some things I've seen around the interweb - not nice at all.

I'm currently lusting after the Tantus Adam, as well as the Mark, which is slightly smaller than the Adam and is more like the average size of a man's penis. Sadly LH don't stock the Mark though. :/

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.