• What are YOU contemplating purchasing next?

kittencub [sign in to see picture]

So tempted by LH realistic dildors can some assure me it won't melt I am paranoid now about this now before I buy, can spend some today so anyfeedback would help thanks

Johnny Roach [sign in to see picture]

rubysoho wrote:

Johnny Roach wrote:

I really like the idea of this!

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=28073

The possibilities that could be had with this toy are endless, I love the idea that you can see right through the toy revealing your insides to your partner. Fingers probing inside, giving you an internal massage, or even indulge In some extreme watersports action like one of the reviews suggested

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh THAT would be one way to do it ... see i had a convo with my ex about peeing up the butt but couldnt really figure out how it'd properly work !

My oh and I are gonna give watersports a try soon. Maybe if I do decide to get this toy we'll try it out with the tunnel plug
    PinkPolkaDot [sign in to see picture]

I am so tempted by the Flash USB vibe! I've read all the reviews and I think I'll just get it, would be rude not to at today's price.

MissChar [sign in to see picture]

Okay I NEED a jewelled butt plug!x

MrsMcX [sign in to see picture]

Just finished the second Fidty Shades book, in about 24 hours again!! Desperate for the the third one but I have to wait until the end of next week!!!! Arghhh!!! Downloading a free sample on iBooks, has made it much worse! Why do I torture myself :(

Puddleduck [sign in to see picture]

I am thinking the Lovehoney Tease Me Satin Heart Riding Crop, rope flogger and toy cleaner

Little Strummer Boy [sign in to see picture]

Hello, tried to find an appropriate thread and this one sort of works. I'm an almost novice when it comes to any sort of anal play. Ive bought the basic beginners toy

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=23982 but found it didnt quite work.

I found the handle a little small and after things get a little lubricated it can be quite tricky. I was looking for something with a little more grip or a longer handle. As anyone got any ideas.

The kind people at LH think this may be an ideal option http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=23981 was wondering if anyone had any other options?

LilMissMardyBum [sign in to see picture]

The Lovehoney Bionic Bullet Anal Wand Vibrator is one of my fave anal toys i love it , it works well with solo play which i mainly use it for ,and with it being lovely and soft and as some bend it needs very little lube its easy to insert feels comfy when in and very easy to grip also as a simple push button at the base works a treat for me and when me and my partner are together in doggy he can grip onto it and pleasure me analy by holding onto the handle of the wand easily

Heavens Poison wrote:

The Lovehoney Bionic Bullet Anal Wand Vibrator is one of my fave anal toys i love it

+1 it is lovely!

Thanks HP,

do you find the handle of significant length?

you would have about 2 and a half inchs maybe three to hold 5 inchs insertable length

i can hold the base of it in my fist you do have a lot to grip really not good with a measurements sorry lol

taken a pic if that helps

Bunny_heartagram [sign in to see picture]

Nipple massagers or suckers. Sounds fun!

darklightq [sign in to see picture]

Lovehoney Bedtime 10 Function Bullet Vibrating Butt Plug and some Sliquid Sassy lube to go with it

MissChar wrote:

Heavens Poison wrote:

The Lovehoney Bionic Bullet Anal Wand Vibrator is one of my fave anal toys i love it

+1 it is lovely!

Im just not sureif its male and female appropriate

What you mean by that? :) x

it would be for me, asoppossed toa female partner. There are a few reviews from single straight men, but mostly when yheyhave used them on their female partner

Yeah but what do you want it for? On you, like what do you want it to do/be like/achieve? X

oh i see. Apologies. Just something to explore with i guess? at some point i'll think seriously about a proper prostate massager but as its a new sensation want to build up to it,

Ok :) well yeah it's not a prostate massager, but it feels really good inside, (which is only be better for a male right!) and it's flexible :) so you can target different spots inside you! And if you don't like it you can always return it :) hope that helps. It's a really nice smooth toy. Xx

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.