Want it on Sunday? Order in the next ... and choose your Delivery Day
  • Wait! We think you’re in the US - Lovehoney.com is a better site for you.
    Shop there and get 10% off!
    United States Flag
    Go to Lovehoney.com
  1. What are YOU contemplating purchasing next?

MissChar [sign in to see picture]

It is so addictive... Your bank balance will not thank you but your partner will :D

ahhh there is so much lingerie I want! If you need help just ask people on here, or check out the lingerie guide for blokes! X

WooHoo [sign in to see picture]

I've been looking at getting one of the bedroom bondage kits and a decent flogger - haven't made my mind up which ones though :)

myothertoy [sign in to see picture]

LH really do think of everything! I'll check the guide out!

Quick browsing I have found a few things I like, a lot is one size fits most or 6-14 (How does something that fits a size 6 girl fit a 14?) But once the OH is here I'll let her pick some we both like and then dig deep into the size charts -_-

choosing her cup size in the search options delivers poor results 6 or so bras at 32C... I guess that's more than most shops I've been in on the highstreet though! x

Yeah the one size has weirded me out to. I'm size 10 so I suppose I'm in the middle, and all the one size stuff I have bought has fit! It's usually really stretchy and tie up/adjustable etc! I can imagine it fitting 8-14 but I imagine 6-8 could find it a bit baggy!

And most of the sizes aren't done on cup size only a few bras :) from what I can tell. It's usually s m L etc! X

bumblebee [sign in to see picture]

SamboLauren wrote:

This will be our first purchase as a couple, not really sure what to get first as we are only just starting to expand on our bedroom antics.

Here are a few items up for consideration.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=27275 Anal sex toy kit for beginners. No reviews and quite pricy for a first time puchase, anyone got any reviews on this kit?

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=14772 FF Bondage belt. Again rather pricy, but looking at reviews and other products, it isn't really that much more than the "cheaper" kits. If it's something we enjoy (Which judging by the 5* reviews we will) then I think the extra few quid on a good quality kit would be worth spending.

What do you guys think?

I got the anal set, not tried anything out yet, all looks great though!! nothing too big and scary haha. It's also in the 3 for £50 so worth splashing the extra £20 :)

That's good to know, most of my investigative work has given me sizes 8-10 so hopefully any one size items should be good.

Buying clothes and lingerie for you ladies is hard work haha, so many different sizes :3 x

Lol yeah coz you do not! NOT wanna get the size wrong! No pressure! Haha.

Too small, she'll think it's a hint to lose weight, too big she'll think I think she's a bit on the large size. Yeah yeah, no pressure at all -_- haha

Alastor [sign in to see picture]

I think some lingerie might have to be risked. Can't really pick any one-size stuff though because she is a 6 or petite 8.

Alastor [sign in to see picture]

Would rather buy online together. But we always seem very busy doing other things... or recovering.

bumblebee wrote:

I got the anal set, not tried anything out yet, all looks great though!! nothing too big and scary haha. It's also in the 3 for £50 so worth splashing the extra £20 :)

Ah yes this is true, let's hope it is still 3 for £50 when it's restocked

SamboLauren wrote:

bumblebee wrote:

Ah yes this is true, let's hope it is still 3 for £50 when it's restocked

Ah LH are saying it's stocked now, this morning had a restock date of 11th September or there abouts. I think... 2 weeks and it will be ordered!

Pyewacket [sign in to see picture]

I really want a luxury vibrator...maybe this: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=20546 or this: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22878 but I'm also dying to try a Magic Wand type vibrator. Turned into a bit of a maniac since I broke up with the ex and it keeps me from jumping every unsuitable man in sight.

I also need to get some of the mini Lelo balls. Like a muppet I went and ordered the larger size because I assumed being a beginner I'd need them, not reading the "under 30 and had kids" bit. They are faaar too big and I left it too long to return them. Never mind!

Pyewacket wrote:

I really want a luxury vibrator...maybe this: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=20546 or this: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22878 but I'm also dying to try a Magic Wand type vibrator. Turned into a bit of a maniac since I broke up with the ex and it keeps me from jumping every unsuitable man in sight.

I also need to get some of the mini Lelo balls. Like a muppet I went and ordered the larger size because I assumed being a beginner I'd need them, not reading the "under 30 and had kids" bit. They are faaar too big and I left it too long to return them. Never mind!

Just curious..when did you buy them? Because lovehoney has a one year returns policy. Just seen your account is quite new :) x

Ah I thought you had to return within 30 days!

Nope! It's one year :)

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/help/returns-policy/

Oh, thanks so much for letting me know :)

repliquant [sign in to see picture]

After yet another massive round of pruning there are now some empty cells in my toy wall, for the first time ever, so it'll soon be time to plug these gaps. Thinking of these four: Butt Heart, Tilapia Medium, Jolly Good Giant, and Bad Kitty — all in pitch black of course ;) I should also begin the long-term effort of replacing my red toys with their shiny pitch black equivalents.

naughty stacey [sign in to see picture]

More glass or maybe even steel. I love the weight.

Johnny Roach [sign in to see picture]

naughty stacey wrote:

More glass or maybe even steel. I love the weight.

Agreed, I love the feel of a nice weighty toy. My oh and I are looking into a strapon, I'm leaning more toward the strapless designs, that way there's more in it for her

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.