99p Next Day delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. What are YOU contemplating purchasing next?

Lou22 [sign in to see picture]

Will be getting a new collar when the rest of the bondage boutique range comes back in stock :)

wreck it ralph [sign in to see picture]

Maybe the erection extension, never tried one.

HappilyExperimenting [sign in to see picture]

I've been saving for a corset for ages and bought two from LH but ended sending both back because they didn't fit properly. I'm hoping that with my LH Gift Voucher from Review of the Month I can find a winning corset to get for life!

bumblebee [sign in to see picture]

today's dod looks tempting

Winter_Is_Coming [sign in to see picture]

Wrist to thigh bondage cuffs and Bondage Boutique pony play bit gag when it comes back in stock :D

repliquant [sign in to see picture]

Just remembered that I'm still missing the B-51. Bummer that it's unimportable :/

Khaleesi [sign in to see picture]

Bondage Boutique Lockable Leather D-Ring Collar and Lead and a flogger :) Xx

rubysoho [sign in to see picture]

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22097 tgis , in a couple weeks if i can , id love to go the whole hog and buy the big wand , but its just not viable at present . id feel too guilty haha ohh the pseudo catholic guilt when you become a mama of treating yourself vs your kid GRR!!!

bumblebee [sign in to see picture]

hoping to have enough pennies to do a little 3 for £10 order on tuesday, defo getting a butt plug and the mini g spot vibe.

ruby, i too have mummy guilt, when my last lh package arrived i looked at it and realised it could have been a pair of shoes or an outfit for one of the kids grrrr

truegrace [sign in to see picture]

i have a feeling the 3 for 10 ends tonight just as a heads up :-/

[suspended user]

suspended user

I'm waiting for this to come back it stock. http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=14665 they look so fun! Just hope I have the money when they do.

Sexy Specs [sign in to see picture]

I have a shopping list Onassis would be proud of!!
    That's how I found the forum.
    Was going to start with a decent vibrator but as I think I read somewhere on here, standard postage to France is included then it would be rude not to make up the parcel to include some other stuff.
    I like some of the bondage stuff, lube and underwear x

kittencub [sign in to see picture]

Just seen big boss 18 dildo in the sale,so on Wednesday if sale still on after bills come out I will grab it.

myothertoy [sign in to see picture]

This will be our first purchase as a couple, not really sure what to get first as we are only just starting to expand on our bedroom antics.

Here are a few items up for consideration.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=27275 Anal sex toy kit for beginners. No reviews and quite pricy for a first time puchase, anyone got any reviews on this kit?

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=14772 FF Bondage belt. Again rather pricy, but looking at reviews and other products, it isn't really that much more than the "cheaper" kits. If it's something we enjoy (Which judging by the 5* reviews we will) then I think the extra few quid on a good quality kit would be worth spending.

What do you guys think?

MissChar [sign in to see picture]

If you look at the first one (anal sex kit) in the product description it has links to all the toys in it. So you can see their reviews :) looks quite good to me and for 5ish items that is well cheap! :)

Second one is obviously amazing! Go for it :) I am contemplating a pussy pump next or a chastity belt! X

MissChar wrote:

If you look at the first one (anal sex kit) in the product description it has links to all the toys in it. So you can see their reviews :) looks quite good to me and for 5ish items that is well cheap! :)

Second one is obviously amazing! Go for it :) I am contemplating a pussy pump next or a chastity belt! X

Look at that! clickable links to the individual products! I didn't know that. Thank you again :)

Seeing the individual prices, you're right it is pretty good bang for buck.

I assume that's your thumbs up approval of the FF belt restraint!? Certainly looks like a lot of fun.

I quite like the idea of pussy pumps, something to try in the future, I hope.

Lovehoney thinks of everything!

Well I don't own the restraint but restraints are just amazing and that one looks very highly reviewed! X

It does have great reviews and it looks bloody amazing! Pay day can't come quick enough. We were rather naughty with our spending this month!

Lol know the feeling. I spent all my money on here and now have no food! Woops! Guess I'm on the orgasm diet haha!

I can see this place becoming quite addictive and a drain on the bank account :P But it's all for a good cause right?

xmorningxgloryx, I expect there will be some lingerie in our order too. The OH did task me with picking some out for her a while ago. Eeekkk

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.