• What are YOU contemplating purchasing next?

    1353403583
    KinkyFuckery [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2728
    • Joined: 10 Jul 2012

    Nipple clamps just undecided which pair lol and as I only have one pair of tits can only wear one set at a time

    1353430087
    ArchersKiss [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 54
    • Joined: 30 Jul 2012

    i've been thinking of getting the mains poweres magic wand. Want it, just cant afford it right now.

    1353430985
    Flower2016 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 71
    • Joined: 15 Aug 2010

    I've been thinking of buying the Lovehoney pocket vibe! I've heard so many good things about it, and I think they've just brought out a new version! I might treat myself for christmas ;)

    1353438947
    Nymeria [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1000
    • Joined: 26 Mar 2010

    MissAnonD wrote:

    I've been thinking of buying the Lovehoney pocket vibe! I've heard so many good things about it, and I think they've just brought out a new version! I might treat myself for christmas ;)

    You can get one free if you spend £1 with the facebook offer.. =)

    1353535126
    IAEC7 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Officer Cadet
    • Posts: 7
    • Joined: 20 Nov 2012

    I'm struggling to decide whether to purchase the Lelo Ina 2:

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=26153

    I love how sophisticated it looks and it's feminine packaging but I only wish there were some reviews, but even online other than on LH I'm struggling to find one.

    Has anyone tried it, what did you like or dislike about it? Has it suffered from being submerged in a hot bath? Does the bigger shaft vibrate too?
    I'm sorry to hustle in so many questions! It would be really appreciated if someone could help!

    Thanks!

    1353537514
    Dee_licious333 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 984
    • Joined: 16 Feb 2011

    I think it will be some much needed lingerie, been a while since I bought anything.

    Then again, maybe I need some erotic literature .. my libido has nosedived!!

    1353537828
    PinkPolkaDot [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1621
    • Joined: 20 Feb 2012

    IAEC7 wrote:

    I'm struggling to decide whether to purchase the Lelo Ina 2:

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=26153

    I love how sophisticated it looks and it's feminine packaging but I only wish there were some reviews, but even online other than on LH I'm struggling to find one.

    Has anyone tried it, what did you like or dislike about it? Has it suffered from being submerged in a hot bath? Does the bigger shaft vibrate too?
    I'm sorry to hustle in so many questions! It would be really appreciated if someone could help!

    Thanks!

    Midnight Boudoir does a comparison review of the original and Ina 2 - http://www.midnightboudoir.org/2012/10/new-lelo-ina-2-compared-to-ina-1.html

    That's the only review I came across, there may be others but I haven't see any

    1353538322
    ruffnek [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 225
    • Joined: 24 Jul 2011

    Thinking about this bad boy

    http://store.adam4adam.com/prostate-plug-with-cock-ring_1953.html

    1353539029
    KinkyFuckery [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2728
    • Joined: 10 Jul 2012

    I have had my delivery of goods I just cant open them yet so excited

    1353539550
    uxo [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 193
    • Joined: 3 Feb 2010

    Well I want to dress the OH up in a load of wet look stuff, and she wants to use a quiet, powerful bullet as we're having sex, so I think those will be my next purchases :)

    1353539703
    ruffnek [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 225
    • Joined: 24 Jul 2011

    KinkyFuckery wrote:

    I have had my delivery of goods I just cant open them yet so excited

    What did you recieve?

    1353548673
    IAEC7 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Officer Cadet
    • Posts: 7
    • Joined: 20 Nov 2012

    Ah, thank you so much pinkpolkadot! That's truly been a gigantic help! X

    1353550346
    dlover61 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 40
    • Joined: 3 Aug 2012
    1353550494
    PinkPolkaDot [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1621
    • Joined: 20 Feb 2012

    dlover61 wrote:

    Can't deside,

    This http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=24629 or http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22080

    or BOTH! lol

    Obviously both! :D

    There is nothing I want atm...surprisingly haha. I think I've bought pretty much everything I really wanted from here but I think I'll have to get this http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=25585

    1353551201
    dlover61 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 40
    • Joined: 3 Aug 2012

    PinkPolkaDot wrote:

    dlover61 wrote:

    Can't deside,

    This http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=24629 or http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22080

    or BOTH! lol

    Obviously both! :D

    There is nothing I want atm...surprisingly haha. I think I've bought pretty much everything I really wanted from here but I think I'll have to get this http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=25585

    I bet that would look amazing on you! especially with some slutty stockings!

    1353552004
    PinkPolkaDot [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1621
    • Joined: 20 Feb 2012

    dlover61 wrote:

    PinkPolkaDot wrote:

    dlover61 wrote:

    Can't deside,

    This http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=24629 or http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22080

    or BOTH! lol

    Obviously both! :D

    There is nothing I want atm...surprisingly haha. I think I've bought pretty much everything I really wanted from here but I think I'll have to get this http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=25585

    I bet that would look amazing on you! especially with some slutty stockings!

    I'm not sure I can pull off the slutty look haha

    1353553596
    dlover61 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 40
    • Joined: 3 Aug 2012

    Well, how ever you wear it, the recipient will be very lucky indeed :)

    1353580816
    kato [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 49
    • Joined: 5 Jul 2012

    We are quite into bdsm so want to get something a but fun for Christmas. We are thinking of the mould your willy as a bit of fun

    1353929850
    HappilyExperimenting [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1683
    • Joined: 14 Feb 2012

    Just thought of an incredibly evil idea! MWAHHAA! Been contemplating getting Monogamy for my mum and dad for ages, but am sure it would be met with embarressed looks and awkward questions.

    Have only just noticed that when you checkout, you have the option to change the delivery address. Now, I don't need to change the address, I could just change the name to Jane (not mum's name obvs) and have it delivered on a day I am sure I'll be at work. She'll never mention it to me but I'm sure it will be well received as an anonymous pressie this close to Christmas. If she worries about who it's from I will eventually own up and maybe we can have a giggle about it, but I am sure she just won't tell me and hide it away instead.

    Good or bad idea?

    1353930330
    Dafydd32 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant
    • Posts: 52
    • Joined: 21 Nov 2012

    HappilyExperimenting wrote:

    Just thought of an incredibly evil idea! MWAHHAA! Been contemplating getting Monogamy for my mum and dad for ages, but am sure it would be met with embarressed looks and awkward questions.

    Have only just noticed that when you checkout, you have the option to change the delivery address. Now, I don't need to change the address, I could just change the name to Jane (not mum's name obvs) and have it delivered on a day I am sure I'll be at work. She'll never mention it to me but I'm sure it will be well received as an anonymous pressie this close to Christmas. If she worries about who it's from I will eventually own up and maybe we can have a giggle about it, but I am sure she just won't tell me and hide it away instead.

    Good or bad idea?

    GREAT idea! lol

    And who knows.... your parents may surprise you! lol I'm pretty convinced if you did get it for them, although they may not admit it to you.... they'd end up using it. Hee hee. Probably a lot! I'd rather play that than watch Downton Abby.... and i'm sure they'd be grateful for it. lol x x x x

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.