• What are YOU contemplating purchasing next?

ToxicJenni [sign in to see picture]

keep eyeing up the pretty shoes on my wishlist. but there one of those unjustifyable purchaces so i may have to wait till i have money to spoil myself

WakkaWakka [sign in to see picture]

I need a Lelo Siri replacement.
    My beauty died and I've got nothing else that matches the power :(

Ron Burgundy [sign in to see picture]

Some lingerie for my wife and maybe a beginners butt plug, she has likes my finger in her ass during sex so butt plugs are an obvious progression.

smirnoff09 [sign in to see picture]

i have a few things I keep gazing at but saving for the wedding..oh why have we only given ourselves 6 months to pay for it lol

PinkPolkaDot [sign in to see picture]

Ravenous_Rubenesque wrote:

I need a Lelo Siri replacement.
    My beauty died and I've got nothing else that matches the power :(

Don't forget if you've had it less than a year you can get a free replacement, if you've had it longer you can get a new one for half price :)

sexywelshlady [sign in to see picture]

I have read the reviews and am thinking of buying a glass dildo, I love playing with myself on saturdays when my OH is out in rugby and by the time he gets home cant wait for the real thing hee hee

Puddleduck [sign in to see picture]

the Lelo Mia.... any good?

sexywelshlady [sign in to see picture]

oh no im thinking of getting a glass dildo didnt know they break

Gem26 wrote:

the Lelo Mia.... any good?

Yes! Although I'd use the word amazing ;)

sexywelshlady wrote:

oh no im thinking of getting a glass dildo didnt know they break

Ther are extremely difficult to break, you would literally have to lob it into something very hard to manage to break it. Seriously get one, they are so worth it and feel awesome chilled.

jimeee [sign in to see picture]

I''ve been umm-ing and ahh-ing over a prostate massager for a while now but I don't really know where to start! I have tried a little solo anal play with one of these: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=2041 but that's as far as I've gone. Does anyone have any advice on where to begin?! I don't want to spend a lot on the toy in case it doesn't do anything for me, but by the same token, if a decent toy costs a little more then I might be swayed!

BlueStar [sign in to see picture]

I've just ordered the Lelo Mia today! been putting it in my basket and leaving it there on and off for a week or so now but had a stressful day at work and my fave toy died on me so I'm left without, while I'm feeling stressed .... so I've decided to treat myself! lol

Hollifer [sign in to see picture]

A wand but I cannot decide whether to get one or not and then, which one? :P

Hollifer wrote:

A wand but I cannot decide whether to get one or not and then, which one? :P

This one http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=20464 :D It took me a while to get used to mine but I love it, I'm being so anti-social always waiting for everyone to leave so I can use it and not worry about anyone hearing haha. It's so worth it, but it can take a while to get used to if you're a fan of bullets because it's so bulky.

Looksgoodinheels [sign in to see picture]

A pair of nipple clamps for my OH cant wait to see his face when he opens them

Hollifer [sign in to see picture]

Thanks! :)

Is it too early to start buying Christmas presents?... I do realise it kind of is but I want to make sure they get to people on time so maybe I should start buying them slowly haha

AliMc [sign in to see picture]

PinkPolkaDot wrote:

Is it too early to start buying Christmas presents?... I do realise it kind of is but I want to make sure they get to people on time so maybe I should start buying them slowly haha

I already have all my Christmas shopping done and a few presents are wrapped too. It's my anniversary on New Years though and I haven't bought any gifts for that yet.

AliMc wrote:

PinkPolkaDot wrote:

I already have all my Christmas shopping done and a few presents are wrapped too. It's my anniversary on New Years though and I haven't bought any gifts for that yet.

Oh I have pretty much all of my Christmas shopping done, I even sent my first christmas card but I meant presents for people on here.

HappilyExperimenting [sign in to see picture]

PinkPolkaDot wrote:

AliMc wrote:

PinkPolkaDot wrote:

Oh I have pretty much all of my Christmas shopping done, I even sent my first christmas card but I meant presents for people on here.

Hey Pink, I was thinking about that today too, great minds think alike! :D

Personally I would rather receive a present from members of the LH forums a while before Christmas - there are so many issues that could cause the surprise parcel to be problematic, i.e.

1) It may get lost in the post. Unlikely with LH's customer service, I know, but I blame the postman more than anything!

2) If you have a parcel/envelope arrive before Christmas you can pass it off as a Crimbo pressie for someone else. Nudge-nudge-wink ;)

3) You can enjoy it up till Christmas - I do find that on Christmas Day and a few days after I have no time whatsoever to enjoy myself :)

My plan is to buy all the Christmas pressies in one go on the sixth of December, when I get paid next. I have enough to sort out my bills as I've been doing overtime and I'm hoping to send some pressies to a few select friends on here too :) I just hope the special offers hold out till then! :D

What do you think you'll end up doing? xx

HappilyExperimenting wrote:

Hey Pink, I was thinking about that today too, great minds think alike! :D

Personally I would rather receive a present from members of the LH forums a while before Christmas - there are so many issues that could cause the surprise parcel to be problematic, i.e.

1) It may get lost in the post. Unlikely with LH's customer service, I know, but I blame the postman more than anything!

2) If you have a parcel/envelope arrive before Christmas you can pass it off as a Crimbo pressie for someone else. Nudge-nudge-wink ;)

3) You can enjoy it up till Christmas - I do find that on Christmas Day and a few days after I have no time whatsoever to enjoy myself :)

My plan is to buy all the Christmas pressies in one go on the sixth of December, when I get paid next. I have enough to sort out my bills as I've been doing overtime and I'm hoping to send some pressies to a few select friends on here too :) I just hope the special offers hold out till then! :D

What do you think you'll end up doing? xx

Well I feel like I should wait till at least the 1st of December, or at least till the middle of next week so I don't seem too keen haha. But I am SO excited for Christmas this year and I really just want to give presents already! And yeah I am worried about them not getting there on time or getting lost with all the other Christmas gifts and cards in the post so I might just do it soon.

I got my box of Christmas cards out two weeks ago and I was so so close to writing them out but I had to talk myself out of it - it just seemed way too early :D I'm so excited though! (in case you couldn't already tell)

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.