• What are YOU contemplating purchasing next?

PurringTiger [sign in to see picture]

The grab bags are not an everyday stocked product. They appear every few months or so when Lovehoney do a warehouse clear out I believe and as such are very popular. I think they send out an email when they do them though to let people know but from what I've read they sell out very quickly. Some of the older forum members will be able to tell you more.

kkrissie [sign in to see picture]

Ohhhhhh that makes sense, thanks =)

Kasumi [sign in to see picture]

Kasumi wrote:

Really want this http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=25213

and this http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22384

need to save up first though

That does look so very pretty Kasumi.

I know the feeling, I really want a Lelo Mia and it's sooo tempting me but really can't afford it atm hehe

Cat Lady [sign in to see picture]

PurringTiger wrote:

Kasumi wrote:

Really want this http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=25213

and this http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22384

need to save up first though

That does look so very pretty Kasumi.

I know the feeling, I really want a Lelo Mia and it's sooo tempting me but really can't afford it atm hehe

The more I hear about the Lelo Mia, the more it tempts me:

I remembered to do the Shopzilla survey when I did my last order so I have a £5 off my next £20 order so I am very tempted even though my latest order hasn't even arrived yet. Anyone know if those vouchers have a deadline?

As far as I'm aware they don't have a time limit on them & you can wait til your next order. Contact customer services if you're really unsure though maybe?

I would highly suggest getting the free toy if you do, even if you don't use it right now, you might find a use for it later. You also don't have to use rabbits internally, a lot of people enjoy just using the ears part externally, if it's free why not?

Nymeria [sign in to see picture]

PurringTiger wrote:

The grab bags are not an everyday stocked product. They appear every few months or so when Lovehoney do a warehouse clear out I believe and as such are very popular. I think they send out an email when they do them though to let people know but from what I've read they sell out very quickly. Some of the older forum members will be able to tell you more.

Pretty much spot on. You can click on the "out of stock" link and add your email to it to be notified when it is in stock. Although you'll always get a bargain- the bundles are very hit and miss. A lot ends up on the Adoption thread to be swapped or given away for wishlist items. It pays to keep an eye out on the forums for when they're back in stock though.

CatLady- no, from my experience, these don't have a deadline. But the Lelo Mia is an amazing buy. It's something that renders other bullets pretty much useless as it's all you need and saves you loads on batteries. I love it. Highly recommend!

PurringTiger wrote:

As far as I'm aware they don't have a time limit on them & you can wait til your next order. Contact customer services if you're really unsure though maybe?

I would highly suggest getting the free toy if you do, even if you don't use it right now, you might find a use for it later. You also don't have to use rabbits internally, a lot of people enjoy just using the ears part externally, if it's free why not?

Yeah I thought about increasing my last order's value to get it but I think I'd rather go with the happy rabbit since I've not used a rabbit before! Tempting though, if I do get something.

Nymeria wrote:

PurringTiger wrote:

Pretty much spot on. You can click on the "out of stock" link and add your email to it to be notified when it is in stock. Although you'll always get a bargain- the bundles are very hit and miss. A lot ends up on the Adoption thread to be swapped or given away for wishlist items. It pays to keep an eye out on the forums for when they're back in stock though.

CatLady- no, from my experience, these don't have a deadline. But the Lelo Mia is an amazing buy. It's something that renders other bullets pretty much useless as it's all you need and saves you loads on batteries. I love it. Highly recommend!

Haha yeah, everyone seems to love it and the cut down on batteries is always welcome. Must...resist...temptation! ;)

Labyrinth [sign in to see picture]

Finally got my dream egg ^_^ can't wait to test it on an outing with the OH lol

rag doll [sign in to see picture]

contemplating perchasing todays DOTD but really cant decide as i've been off toys for a while but have wanted this one for ages and was going to settal for the realistic OH rabbit insted of the G-spot one i really wanted. i really dont know?

lovable_Rogue [sign in to see picture]

I desperately want a glass dildo. Not only for the new sensations but also because they're so beautiful and I want to display it for everyone to see and when they ask what it is I'll shock them (When they've put it down, in case they drop it)

So hard to pick my favourite though and need to wait for a bit as I've been over spending since payday!

Candied Citrus [sign in to see picture]

Definitely a glass dildo, thanks to the recommendations of some lovely people this morning in the early hours. :D

Not quite sure which one (yet), but I'll definitely buy myself one soon methinks. :3

ToxicJenni [sign in to see picture]

a glass dildo too, they look amazing

Candied Citrus wrote:

Definitely a glass dildo, thanks to the recommendations of some lovely people this morning in the early hours. :D

Not quite sure which one (yet), but I'll definitely buy myself one soon methinks. :3

Well, I made my mind up fairly quickly. :P This is what I'm aiming for next: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22160 :D Though I think Icicles No 4 would be the second one I go for, since it's also slim (not so interested in it vibrating) - assuming I have a good experience with le glass. :P

But I'm thinking... Get myself it as an early birthday treat, without spending my birthday money on it. :D

PinkPolkaDot [sign in to see picture]

Candied Citrus wrote:

Candied Citrus wrote:

Well, I made my mind up fairly quickly. :P This is what I'm aiming for next: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22160 :D Though I think Icicles No 4 would be the second one I go for, since it's also slim (not so interested in it vibrating) - assuming I have a good experience with le glass. :P

But I'm thinking... Get myself it as an early birthday treat, without spending my birthday money on it. :D

You could use your birthday discount as well :D I've wanted the No 8 since I first found out about glass dildos but I thought I'd go for something cheaper first, so this is definitely my next purchase too. It's so beautiful isn't it? So yeah, good choice :P

A-sweet-sub [sign in to see picture]

I love these stockings

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=13625

Bit sad when I don't even have five pounds in my bank lol

And a wand I've wanted a wandfor ages..

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22097

Thinking about finally getting one on payda

PinkPolkaDot wrote:

Candied Citrus wrote:

Candied Citrus wrote:

You could use your birthday discount as well :D I've wanted the No 8 since I first found out about glass dildos but I thought I'd go for something cheaper first, so this is definitely my next purchase too. It's so beautiful isn't it? So yeah, good choice :P

Oooooh~ That's so true - I'd forgotten 'bout the birthday discount! :D Well then, I'm definitely getting it! ^^ And I know, it's just so pretty and sparkly~ :3 Yay! We can be No 8 buddies together! :P

dotdashdot [sign in to see picture]

I'm wondering if it's too soon to introduce handcuffs in my relationship....

I can buy some with my OH points and I'm very tempted!

TTurtle [sign in to see picture]

dotdashdot wrote:

I'm wondering if it's too soon to introduce handcuffs in my relationship....

I can buy some with my OH points and I'm very tempted!

Do it! tell him he's being court marshalled! haha

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.