FREE 1 Day Delivery - Spend £50 and 24-hour tracked delivery is FREE
  1. What are YOU contemplating purchasing next?

Labyrinth [sign in to see picture]

LilMissFrustrated wrote:

I have a real dilemma. Ive found by experimentation I need my clit to be stimulated to cum but I also need to be full, hence my rabbit works a treat but a girl can become bored with the same old same old!!.

Ive had my eye on a wand but will it be too loud. I can get over the full aspect with my glass dildo but I really need advice re the noise level and will the wand be suitable for my needs. A power supplied one will be no good as the plug is too far away but will it do the trick and is it quiet??

The squeel is an alternative but the reviews have been so so, so im a bit put off with that one and I only have two hands to operate the wand/squeel and use the dildo.

Suggestions as to types and suitability would be great.

LMF xx

have a look at the Rock Chick vibrators, they look like fun =)

Syd [sign in to see picture]

6 cans of lager

I reeeeeaaaally want to get one of the vibrating love eggs, seems like it could be a lot of fun

PinkPolkaDot [sign in to see picture]

Labyrinth wrote:

I reeeeeaaaally want to get one of the vibrating love eggs, seems like it could be a lot of fun

I'd definitely recommend the Basic Love Egg, it's not the prettiest thing you've seen but its very powerful. You might as well go for it for that price :)

I am going to invest in some flavoured lube, probably in the next few days, depending on how good DOTDs are this week.

Nymeria [sign in to see picture]

PinkPolkaDot wrote:

I am going to invest in some flavoured lube, probably in the next few days, depending on how good DOTDs are this week.

The Durex play lube strawberry has on offer at £2.50. http://d3f650ayx9w00n.cloudfront.net/lib/0289-durex-lube-strawberry-twix-700x130-2.jpg when you add somethig in your basket.

I really want the freebie FB offer of the please me orgasm gel but I'll probably look out for a good DOTD offer too.

TurnUpTheHeat [sign in to see picture]

Labyrinth wrote:

I've actually got one that I dont want- it's on the adoption thread, I'd be happy to send it to you if you get something simple from my wishlist to make up for postage costs. Its one of the basix ones- really really powerful!

(While I'm on the subject, I also have a jelly clit vibe in the shape of a dolphin thats really fun and cute, if you're interested. I'm moving house shortly, so I'd like these to go to good homes before I have to move everything.)

Miss tease [sign in to see picture]

Bed restraints .....can't wait !!!

Danni71 [sign in to see picture]

I wish I could decide...... Too many options lol

lovable_Rogue [sign in to see picture]

I want/need a new vibrator, wonder if anyone has any advice. I'm going on a 3 month long trip with two girlfriends (the platonic kind) and we'll be sharing rooms the whole time! I guess I'll get alone time once in a while but just in case I don't I need something discreet and quiet, maybe something I can use in the bath/shower so I don't vanish for an hour unexplained. I have a rabbit but it's far too big to pack and I used to have a bullet but I want something internal as well as clit stimulating.

lovable_Rogue wrote:

I want/need a new vibrator, wonder if anyone has any advice. I'm going on a 3 month long trip with two girlfriends (the platonic kind) and we'll be sharing rooms the whole time! I guess I'll get alone time once in a while but just in case I don't I need something discreet and quiet, maybe something I can use in the bath/shower so I don't vanish for an hour unexplained. I have a rabbit but it's far too big to pack and I used to have a bullet but I want something internal as well as clit stimulating.

Hiya, I'd suggest the Lelo Mia as the perfect travelling companion. It's incredibly discreet (looks like a USB), USB rechargeable and very powerful. Only drawback is that it's not waterproof and it's ideal for clitoral/external stimulation. http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=14703

Here's a list of extra-quiet vibes- http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/vibrators/extra-quiet-vibrators/ You can narrow your choices down by picking out what shape you prefer and your price range. Remember to check if they're waterproof too. This one is top rated. http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=16603 It's quite big but you can always say it's a massager- better than an obvious looking rabbit.

Enjoy looking and hope that helps. =)

allanelmo [sign in to see picture]

cb6000s is prob my next

Cat Lady [sign in to see picture]

Not sure whether to get today's DOTD and I have less than 4 hours to decide :-( I could do with something more flexible for internal use but the realistic dildos freak me out. My few toys thus far all vibrate though so I've never used a non vibrating one. I'm dubious about whether I'd be able to get it to have the desired effect...

Cat Lady wrote:

Not sure whether to get today's DOTD and I have less than 4 hours to decide :-( I could do with something more flexible for internal use but the realistic dildos freak me out. My few toys thus far all vibrate though so I've never used a non vibrating one. I'm dubious about whether I'd be able to get it to have the desired effect...

It's a good toy/offer. I like it as it's more subtle than the other toys I have.

I personally find that internal vibrations do nothing for me. The best combo is a powerful clitoral vibe and an internal toy. The bulbous head is quite "filling" without it being too big. If I didn't get it from the previous DOTD I'd probably be tempted to get this one with the FB offer of the please me orgasm gel.

Nymeria wrote:

Cat Lady wrote:

It's a good toy/offer. I like it as it's more subtle than the other toys I have.

I personally find that internal vibrations do nothing for me. The best combo is a powerful clitoral vibe and an internal toy. The bulbous head is quite "filling" without it being too big. If I didn't get it from the previous DOTD I'd probably be tempted to get this one with the FB offer of the please me orgasm gel.

Thanks. :-)

I have half a bottle of the please me orgasm gel left. It has never given me an orgasm (nothing has though) and I find it a bit sticky and it seems to dry easily so I'm not fussed about that. I might still get the freebie if I did place an order this week but I can live without it, plus I have 2 new lubes to use once the half bottle is empty.

I'm with you as regards internal vibrations though. I've only ever found them mildly stimulating but sometimes I do want something internal and since I don't have a guy, I wondered if this toy would be the way to go.

In that case then probably no. I didn't find it very thrilling if that makes sense? Just one of the more minimalistic ones that I have in my naughty drawer. I'd suggest looking at glass toys for something really different. I love them. Also, dildos with ridges that are noticeable feel really nice. Again, this is advice based on my preference so you may not feel the same.

Even though you don't like realistic style vibes I found them to be the most stimulating. One of my first ever bigger toys was similar to this on sale- http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=16050 And it was fantastic to use internally. The vibes are really strong as well and they transfer externally, if that makes sense. I use it without the vibrations and it's still great. The ridges are nice, and it's just sort of great to grind on. I'd recommend something like this. It's not pretty (not a fan of pink or realistic either!) but it feels amazing.

Ah cool! That one on your link doesnt look quite so realistic and creepy as some, though what's the deal with hot pink for virtually every female product.. ;-) I'm not desperate, I just don't want to get something and have to send it back yet again and since I have no income right now I have to weigh up non essential purchases.

I'm thinking there might be some nice offers with the Bank Holiday coming up though. I'd be more inclined to take a risk on a 3 for 2...

TurnUpTheHeat wrote:

Labyrinth wrote:

I've actually got one that I dont want- it's on the adoption thread, I'd be happy to send it to you if you get something simple from my wishlist to make up for postage costs. Its one of the basix ones- really really powerful!

(While I'm on the subject, I also have a jelly clit vibe in the shape of a dolphin thats really fun and cute, if you're interested. I'm moving house shortly, so I'd like these to go to good homes before I have to move everything.)

Thank you for the offer =) i'm after one of the wireless ones for some on the go couple play =p

TurnUpTheHeat [sign in to see picture]

Labyrinth wrote:

TurnUpTheHeat wrote:

Labyrinth wrote:

Thank you for the offer =) i'm after one of the wireless ones for some on the go couple play =p

Well... worth a shot. Dont suppose you're a fan of dolphins either?

Btw- like your avi!

Scarlet Couple [sign in to see picture]

probably a strapless strapon and a lot of anal lube - just not sure which to get!? Can anyone recommend?

Kasumi [sign in to see picture]

I love cinnamon, so I'm thinking about getting this lube

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22384

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.