FREE 1 Day Delivery - Spend £50 and 24-hour tracked delivery is FREE
  1. What are YOU contemplating purchasing next?

    1342727970
    luckylesbo [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 473
    • Joined: 4 Jul 2012

    I dont know why as i am skint but i cant stop looking at dildo's with suction atm. I really just want to ride something hard lol. Any suggestions?

    1342728761
    Despina Rose [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2581
    • Joined: 18 Apr 2010

    wil1001 wrote:

    thinking about getting the we vibe 2 or 3, for me and a partner :)

    I recommend the we-vibe 3, easier to use and waterproof too.

    1342729972
    Nymeria [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 999
    • Joined: 26 Mar 2010

    luckylesbo wrote:

    I dont know why as i am skint but i cant stop looking at dildo's with suction atm. I really just want to ride something hard lol. Any suggestions?

    These are your cheapest options- http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=13994 or http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=13992 or a vibe- http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=16057

    But- something like this could be adapted into a rough play tool. It is 10inches long, so good enough to hold onto and in the sale- http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22594 no suction though.

    1342730596
    luckylesbo [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 473
    • Joined: 4 Jul 2012

    Nymeria wrote:

    luckylesbo wrote:

    I dont know why as i am skint but i cant stop looking at dildo's with suction atm. I really just want to ride something hard lol. Any suggestions?

    These are your cheapest options- http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=13994 or http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=13992 or a vibe- http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=16057

    But- something like this could be adapted into a rough play tool. It is 10inches long, so good enough to hold onto and in the sale- http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22594 no suction though.

    Loving you for these suggestions. <3

    1342744638
    PinkPolkaDot [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1618
    • Joined: 20 Feb 2012

    I haven't bought any lingerie from LH yet, but I'm seriously contemplating getting this - http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=25191 To buy or not to buy, that is the question..

    1342745158
    YoungHavingFun [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 228
    • Joined: 21 Jun 2012

    luckylesbo wrote:

    I dont know why as i am skint but i cant stop looking at dildo's with suction atm. I really just want to ride something hard lol. Any suggestions?

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=10747 this is the one that I have!! I wanted him for ages but got a different one in the sale, which turned out to be out of stock & LH offered this instead so worked out well :) my review is on there if you wanna read, should be one of the newest :)

    PinkPolkaDot9 wrote:

    I haven't bought any lingerie from LH yet, but I'm seriously contemplating getting this - http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=25191 To buy or not to buy, that is the question..

    Love the Escante range - I've got 3 of their sets on my wishlist haha

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=25184

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=25205

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=25206

    Love how they come with everything (e.g. stockings included) & they look so amazing! One of those is definitely gonna be my next lingerie order! I am voting for you TO BUY :P

    1342767531
    HappilyExperimenting [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1682
    • Joined: 14 Feb 2012

    luckylesbo wrote:

    I am going for glass next, been wanting something glass for a while now

    I can definately recommend this luckylesbo: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=14732 but I currently have my eye on a sapphire roundy glass dildo.

    Anyway, the double-ender is the prettiest dildo I've ever seen, the photo really doesn't do it justice! There are many ways you can mix it up too, and glass is so pleasurable and easy to clean as it's non-porous. Go for it - you won't regret it! (And there's always LH's great returns service!)

    1343211177
    LilMissFrustrated [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 955
    • Joined: 9 Aug 2011

    I would like or do I mean want some anal beads. Now just have to trawl through the millions on offer for size, length and to vibrate or not to vibtrate. I can see this isnt going to be a quick purchase!!

    1343214142
    LoveFool [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant
    • Posts: 16
    • Joined: 6 Jan 2012

    Well as it's the first I've found that's long enough to reach under a King Size mattress, this bondage set.

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=19809

    We've been using set tape on each bed leg up till now and it's pain having to set it up and take it off every time (because of the kids).

    1343235398
    shellyboo [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 825
    • Joined: 16 Apr 2008

    We need some more hitty toys, as we're getting a bit bored with the ones we have and also one of them is starting to fall apart a bit (oops). I was thinking a crop, and maybe some nipple clamps, and a proper blindfold, as we're in serious danger of ruining all of Sir's silk ties :/

    1343244344
    MrG&MissN [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Officer Cadet
    • Posts: 10
    • Joined: 23 Jul 2012

    more bondage stuff!! interesting reading about Glass Dildo's, one of those could also be next!

    1343244599
    Nymeria [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 999
    • Joined: 26 Mar 2010

    MrG&MissN wrote:

    more bondage stuff!! interesting reading about Glass Dildo's, one of those could also be next!

    I recommend glass dildos! They're so amazing and sensual. Every woman should have one. =)

    1343252326
    ruffnek [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 225
    • Joined: 24 Jul 2011

    Im thinking of the following selfish toys:

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=12849 - Inflatable butt plug

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=13215 - Again infaltable butt plug

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=20020 - Tracey Cox Stroker

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=17376 - Tenga Flip Hole

    Im looking for advice on the stroker / Flip hole masturbators - If anyone can help??

    1343252874
    Nymeria [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 999
    • Joined: 26 Mar 2010

    ruffnek wrote:

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=20020 - Tracey Cox Stroker

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=17376 - Tenga Flip Hole

    Im looking for advice on the stroker / Flip hole masturbators - If anyone can help??

    What did you want to know? I have bought both for my OH and the only advice I can give is the fact that they are 2 completely different textures and feelings. The stroker may be a good place to start as it's cheaper and there's 2 sensations/textures.

    My OH actually prefers the cheaper and tighter strokers... which is odd after splashing out on a Tenga Fliphole. It's purely down to preference though. Have a look at the reviews for them both and see what aspects you can identify with.

    1343256970
    ruffnek [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 225
    • Joined: 24 Jul 2011

    Nymeria wrote:

    ruffnek wrote:

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=20020 - Tracey Cox Stroker

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=17376 - Tenga Flip Hole

    Im looking for advice on the stroker / Flip hole masturbators - If anyone can help??

    What did you want to know? I have bought both for my OH and the only advice I can give is the fact that they are 2 completely different textures and feelings. The stroker may be a good place to start as it's cheaper and there's 2 sensations/textures.

    My OH actually prefers the cheaper and tighter strokers... which is odd after splashing out on a Tenga Fliphole. It's purely down to preference though. Have a look at the reviews for them both and see what aspects you can identify with.

    Hi there Nymeria

    I think Ill take your aadvice and go with a cheaper version first. This type of toy is new to me!

    1343258960
    dirty_boy [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 165
    • Joined: 1 Mar 2012

    Ruffnek - buy the Tenga Flip Hole, you won't be disappointed.

    It's a strange feeling initially, but once you get the hang of it ... amazing.

    1343371801
    HappilyExperimenting [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1682
    • Joined: 14 Feb 2012

    LilMissFrustrated wrote:

    I would like or do I mean want some anal beads. Now just have to trawl through the millions on offer for size, length and to vibrate or not to vibtrate. I can see this isnt going to be a quick purchase!!

    Hi LilMissFrustrated, PinkPolkaDot9 and myself have some anal beads available on the Adopt a Toy thread.

    Also I have tried the Thai Anal blue beads and have to say that they are bigger and more satisfying than the LH Beginner's Anal beads - more sturdy too, and cheaper. The LH ones are great for beginners and come in a lovely pink colour. The packaging for the blue beads is horrendous D:

    1343737340
    PinkPolkaDot [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1618
    • Joined: 20 Feb 2012

    I really really like this: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=12036 and I've been told glass dildos are amazing, but I've been buying so much recently, my mum is getting nosy and wants to know what everything I buy is :/ I keep telling her its books and clothes but I swear she knows I'm lying haha

    1343737981
    DraeneiShaman [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 60
    • Joined: 30 Jan 2012

    I have this one PPD http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=4735 they are so worth buying! Glass is amazing and they are lovely slim dildos but so weighty! Really beautiful pieces couldnt recommmend them enough!

    1343738386
    PinkPolkaDot [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1618
    • Joined: 20 Feb 2012

    I had a look at that one as well, and couldn't decide between the two. I decided on the Icicles one, because it looks like it has a slight curve to it, whereas the love labs one looks straight. But now that you recommended it, I don't know which one to go for!

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.