• What are YOU contemplating purchasing next?

Sweet Cherries [sign in to see picture]

Yummy mummy, does the itouch tens help tighten and tone? Or is it more for fun? I really need a boost for these kegels.. 🤔

Quiet ones are worse! [sign in to see picture]

I'm wondering about this; http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=14015

I'm sure I would like it if the OH could use it on me.

Vanessa8 [sign in to see picture]

that new Red Corset with black details... but waiting on a review before I decide.

JJLWB [sign in to see picture]

I really, really, really want this next:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=25823

I've been looking at it for months!

Scorpius12 [sign in to see picture]

JJLWB wrote:

I have this, and it's gorgeous - definitely my favourite flogger :) xx

Scorpius12 wrote:

JJLWB wrote:

I have this, and it's gorgeous - definitely my favourite flogger :) xx

Thanks Scorpius12, it does look beautiful. I can't wait to order it :)

Kendal [sign in to see picture]

I'm after the mutli pleasure realistic dildo vibator 4.5"

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33962&reviewpage=1#customer_reviews

I like that it's made of silicone and waterproof which will make it easier to clean. It's length and girth should fit my needs plus the selection in vibrations looks AMAZING!

The only negative thing that strikes me is how many batteries it uses. Seesh.

Has anyone else used it? I've read there reviews and they all say it' pretty good but there's only 5 and I would like to get a few more opinions.

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

Kendal wrote:

I like that it's made of silicone and waterproof which will make it easier to clean. It's length and girth should fit my needs plus the selection in vibrations looks AMAZING!

Has anyone else used it? I've read there reviews and they all say it' pretty good but there's only 5 and I would like to get a few more opinions.

It's more powerful than other battery operated toys I've tried because there's that third battery! It's a nice toy. Like I said in my review, the only downside for me was the noise. If that doesn't bother you, I'd recommend it!

Kendal [sign in to see picture]

NatandTom wrote:

Kendal wrote:

It's more powerful than other battery operated toys I've tried because there's that third battery! It's a nice toy. Like I said in my review, the only downside for me was the noise. If that doesn't bother you, I'd recommend it!

I am bit worried about the noise since I live with housemates and especially since I'll be moving back home soon but on the other hand that isn't enough to deter me since this toy sounds so amazing.

Also I really liked your review, it's really detailed and so helpful so thx :)

SquirtyPanda [sign in to see picture]

I just purchased the get real waterproof & vibrating dildo 7" suction cup, batteries & LH silk water based lube... All with my 25% voucher I got emailed :)

really looking forward ward to hands free fun. My fave position is on top so with this toy I can ride 😜

mummymermaid [sign in to see picture]

Finally an order iam about to place...iam treating myself to three flirty boyshorts..two of the new flirty bras and that bags me a free vibe xxx

Sex Squid [sign in to see picture]

I so desperately want the tie-dye Mustang dildo, but recently lost my job :'( *sob*

Bunniebasher [sign in to see picture]

Contemplating a pump and rings to try and keep old winky up longer, if that don't work then it's the qwacks :(

mummymermaid [sign in to see picture]

Bunniebasher wrote:

Contemplating a pump and rings to try and keep old winky up longer, if that don't work then it's the qwacks :(

Cock rings really help huni..failing that try an extender that helps too xx
    Bunniebasher [sign in to see picture]

I was looking up ED and one of the treatments listed was a vacuum pump with a ring to clamp the base so was thinking that with a tight ring or double a ring up. Might not be comfy but if it means I can satisfy my wife with out toys once in a while then will be worth it.

Sxleksaker [sign in to see picture]

I am also really interested in the colourful Vixen Mustang, it looks like a work of art.

Sex Squid wrote:

I so desperately want the tie-dye Mustang dildo, but recently lost my job :'( *sob*

Oh no sorry to hear that :( the Mustang dildo does look incredible I have to say.

Hands All Over [sign in to see picture]

I have my eyes set on the recently added inflatable sillicone rabbit but I'm waiting for that first tester review. In the mean time I've ordered some more sexy panties, one can never have enough sexy panties after all ;)

Sex Squid [sign in to see picture]

JJLWB wrote:

Sex Squid wrote:

Oh no sorry to hear that :( the Mustang dildo does look incredible I have to say.

Thank you, but I mustn't complain, I already have the Mustang Royale. But want the tie dye too x
    Friday13 [sign in to see picture]

^I'm desperate got for tie dye Mustang too. Even with discounts etc, I can't justify that kind of spend for quite a while though 😭

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.