• What are YOU contemplating purchasing next?

    1457045212
    Fun Louise [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 6388
    • Joined: 30 Mar 2015

    Lovehoney - Rebecca wrote:

    I have been looking at the Lelo Mia 2 and the We Vibe Tango for a few weeks now. I have been making my way through the reviews of both so only time will tell which one I end up purchasing. There is something about the Lelo packaging which is swinging it for me at the moment.

    The Tango has had a few practical problems, with several reports of overhearing, turning on and off on its own, ect. But hopefully this has been fixed now. That said I would say the Tango is more popular than the Mia 2.

    If it was me I would choose the Tango, even though it's PINK. (When will manufacturers learn?)

    1457046729
    Lovebirds_x [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1957
    • Joined: 24 Oct 2012

    This cause it's on sale:

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=32651

    Need to wait for the old bank balance to grow a bit stronger first though :p

    Or this as it's being discontinued :(

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=17410

    1457047663
    glitterismyfavouritecolour [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 139
    • Joined: 3 Feb 2015

    hmm, i fancy some crotchless knickers and jiggle balls ..

    1457107293
    lmh95 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 3324
    • Joined: 6 Aug 2014

    Massage candles, bondage candles, underbed restraint system and tens care itouch sure.

    1457107486
    Burhol84# [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major
    • Posts: 84
    • Joined: 22 Oct 2015

    Just bought a few mins ago for delivery tomorrow, underbed restraints and some lhm underwear. Forgot to use the discount code I got emailed earlier and accidentally used my oh points!

    1457107673
    lmh95 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 3324
    • Joined: 6 Aug 2014

    Oh no. Not sure if you can but could you contact customer care to ask if you could use your discount voucher? I think the Oh points come off automatically.

    1457108656
    lmh95 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 3324
    • Joined: 6 Aug 2014

    lmh95 wrote:

    Oh no. Not sure if you can but could you contact customer care to ask if you could use your discount voucher? I think the Oh points come off automatically.

    Burhol84# wrote:

    Just bought a few mins ago for delivery tomorrow, underbed restraints and some lhm underwear. Forgot to use the discount code I got emailed earlier and accidentally used my oh points!

    If that doesn't work you could always treat yourselves to something extra you had your eye on to get the good of your discount voucher. If funds allow x
    1457108794
    Burhol84# [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major
    • Posts: 84
    • Joined: 22 Oct 2015

    Funds don't allow this week. (Didn't really allow for what I bought!) What's the best way to contact them?

    1457108939
    lmh95 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 3324
    • Joined: 6 Aug 2014

    Go to help section and there is contact us with live chat, phone number or an email. Hope they can help you x

    1457108951
    mamz [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1806
    • Joined: 4 Jan 2016

    This had me soo intrigued http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=26533

    The fact that it's not gonna be restocked makes me want to buy it even more but I don't dare to. It's been waiting in my cart for a couple days now

    1457109754
    Burhol84# [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major
    • Posts: 84
    • Joined: 22 Oct 2015

    lmh95 wrote:

    Go to help section and there is contact us with live chat, phone number or an email. Hope they can help you x

    All sorted thankyou!
    1457110002
    lmh95 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 3324
    • Joined: 6 Aug 2014

    Burhol84# wrote:

    lmh95 wrote:

    Go to help section and there is contact us with live chat, phone number or an email. Hope they can help you x

    All sorted thankyou!
    Great news. Enjoy your purchases when they arrive x
    1457110329
    Burhol84# [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major
    • Posts: 84
    • Joined: 22 Oct 2015

    lmh95 wrote:

    Burhol84# wrote:

    lmh95 wrote:

    Go to help section and there is contact us with live chat, phone number or an email. Hope they can help you x

    All sorted thankyou!
    Great news. Enjoy your purchases when they arrive x
    Tomorrow, and tomorrow night is play night!
    1457110651
    Ashley22 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 498
    • Joined: 29 Jan 2016

    My next purchase is going to be a bodystocking. I never thought I would ever wear something like that due to my size but so many women who are the same size as me said it made them feel amazing. I can't wait until payday, hopefully the 2 for £20 offer is still on as I'm having a hard time picking which one I like best.

    1457110723
    Yummymummy :-* [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 400
    • Joined: 22 Dec 2015

    lmh95 wrote:

    Massage candles, bondage candles, underbed restraint system and tens care itouch sure.

    The itouch sure is fab!!! Although makes me intrigued about the estim stuff lol. It's a very rewarding sensation when your muscles contract with each blast!
    1457113118
    lmh95 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 3324
    • Joined: 6 Aug 2014

    Yummymummy :-* wrote:

    lmh95 wrote:

    Massage candles, bondage candles, underbed restraint system and tens care itouch sure.

    The itouch sure is fab!!! Although makes me intrigued about the estim stuff lol. It's a very rewarding sensation when your muscles contract with each blast!
    I really don't fancy the estim stuff. Too scared. It's bad enough when I get electric shocks on my fingers when I get in and out of the car and from shopping trolleys. Don't fancy that on my more delicate bits at all. Maybe be nice on my nipples though ;)
    1457165628
    NatandTom [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 6208
    • Joined: 6 Jun 2015

    lmh95 wrote:

    Yummymummy :-* wrote:

    lmh95 wrote:

    Massage candles, bondage candles, underbed restraint system and tens care itouch sure.

    The itouch sure is fab!!! Although makes me intrigued about the estim stuff lol. It's a very rewarding sensation when your muscles contract with each blast!
    I really don't fancy the estim stuff. Too scared. It's bad enough when I get electric shocks on my fingers when I get in and out of the car and from shopping trolleys. Don't fancy that on my more delicate bits at all. Maybe be nice on my nipples though ;)

    You should only use e-stim below the waist... Far too dangerous above with the heart and spine! X

    1457167167
    Purring-Pussy [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2961
    • Joined: 11 Jun 2012

    So I got the Lelo Soraya, but really contemplating the Lelo suede whip. I love suede floggers, so may treat myself for Mothers day as I know my son won't bother getting me anything 😢

    1457171122
    lmh95 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 3324
    • Joined: 6 Aug 2014

    NatandTom wrote:

    lmh95 wrote:

    Yummymummy :-* wrote:

    lmh95 wrote:

    Massage candles, bondage candles, underbed restraint system and tens care itouch sure.

    The itouch sure is fab!!! Although makes me intrigued about the estim stuff lol. It's a very rewarding sensation when your muscles contract with each blast!
    I really don't fancy the estim stuff. Too scared. It's bad enough when I get electric shocks on my fingers when I get in and out of the car and from shopping trolleys. Don't fancy that on my more delicate bits at all. Maybe be nice on my nipples though ;)

    You should only use e-stim below the waist... Far too dangerous above with the heart and spine! X

    Thanks for that safety tip x
    1457176977
    mummymermaid [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 919
    • Joined: 4 Jul 2015

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=35510 this ever since I saw it on the testers list I  wanted it and these as they are being discontinued and I want to try them http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=26095  http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=26090 might treat myself with my birthday discount xxx

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.