• What are YOU contemplating purchasing next?

Fun Louise [sign in to see picture]

Lovehoney - Rebecca wrote:

I have been looking at the Lelo Mia 2 and the We Vibe Tango for a few weeks now. I have been making my way through the reviews of both so only time will tell which one I end up purchasing. There is something about the Lelo packaging which is swinging it for me at the moment.

The Tango has had a few practical problems, with several reports of overhearing, turning on and off on its own, ect. But hopefully this has been fixed now. That said I would say the Tango is more popular than the Mia 2.

If it was me I would choose the Tango, even though it's PINK. (When will manufacturers learn?)

Lovebirds_x [sign in to see picture]

This cause it's on sale:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=32651

Need to wait for the old bank balance to grow a bit stronger first though :p

Or this as it's being discontinued :(

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=17410

glitterismyfavouritecolour [sign in to see picture]

hmm, i fancy some crotchless knickers and jiggle balls ..

lmh95 [sign in to see picture]

Massage candles, bondage candles, underbed restraint system and tens care itouch sure.

Burhol84# [sign in to see picture]

Just bought a few mins ago for delivery tomorrow, underbed restraints and some lhm underwear. Forgot to use the discount code I got emailed earlier and accidentally used my oh points!

Oh no. Not sure if you can but could you contact customer care to ask if you could use your discount voucher? I think the Oh points come off automatically.

lmh95 wrote:

Oh no. Not sure if you can but could you contact customer care to ask if you could use your discount voucher? I think the Oh points come off automatically.

Burhol84# wrote:

Just bought a few mins ago for delivery tomorrow, underbed restraints and some lhm underwear. Forgot to use the discount code I got emailed earlier and accidentally used my oh points!

If that doesn't work you could always treat yourselves to something extra you had your eye on to get the good of your discount voucher. If funds allow x

Funds don't allow this week. (Didn't really allow for what I bought!) What's the best way to contact them?

Go to help section and there is contact us with live chat, phone number or an email. Hope they can help you x

mamz [sign in to see picture]

This had me soo intrigued http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=26533

The fact that it's not gonna be restocked makes me want to buy it even more but I don't dare to. It's been waiting in my cart for a couple days now

lmh95 wrote:

Go to help section and there is contact us with live chat, phone number or an email. Hope they can help you x

All sorted thankyou!

Burhol84# wrote:

lmh95 wrote:

All sorted thankyou!
    Great news. Enjoy your purchases when they arrive x

lmh95 wrote:

Burhol84# wrote:

lmh95 wrote:

All sorted thankyou!
    Great news. Enjoy your purchases when they arrive x
    Tomorrow, and tomorrow night is play night!
    Ashley22 [sign in to see picture]

My next purchase is going to be a bodystocking. I never thought I would ever wear something like that due to my size but so many women who are the same size as me said it made them feel amazing. I can't wait until payday, hopefully the 2 for £20 offer is still on as I'm having a hard time picking which one I like best.

Yummymummy :-* [sign in to see picture]

lmh95 wrote:

Massage candles, bondage candles, underbed restraint system and tens care itouch sure.

The itouch sure is fab!!! Although makes me intrigued about the estim stuff lol. It's a very rewarding sensation when your muscles contract with each blast!

Yummymummy :-* wrote:

lmh95 wrote:

The itouch sure is fab!!! Although makes me intrigued about the estim stuff lol. It's a very rewarding sensation when your muscles contract with each blast!
    I really don't fancy the estim stuff. Too scared. It's bad enough when I get electric shocks on my fingers when I get in and out of the car and from shopping trolleys. Don't fancy that on my more delicate bits at all. Maybe be nice on my nipples though ;)
    NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

lmh95 wrote:

lmh95 wrote:

I really don't fancy the estim stuff. Too scared. It's bad enough when I get electric shocks on my fingers when I get in and out of the car and from shopping trolleys. Don't fancy that on my more delicate bits at all. Maybe be nice on my nipples though ;)

You should only use e-stim below the waist... Far too dangerous above with the heart and spine! X

Purring-Pussy [sign in to see picture]

So I got the Lelo Soraya, but really contemplating the Lelo suede whip. I love suede floggers, so may treat myself for Mothers day as I know my son won't bother getting me anything 😢

NatandTom wrote:

lmh95 wrote:

lmh95 wrote:

You should only use e-stim below the waist... Far too dangerous above with the heart and spine! X

Thanks for that safety tip x
    mummymermaid [sign in to see picture]

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=35510 this ever since I saw it on the testers list I  wanted it and these as they are being discontinued and I want to try them http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=26095  http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=26090 might treat myself with my birthday discount xxx

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.