• What are YOU contemplating purchasing next?

Evie_laced [sign in to see picture]

Hmm today I've just purchased an extra girth dildo and the total ecstasy triple vibe.. So excited to try them out!

But I must say I already have my eye on a anal vibe that I think would be something new and interesting to try out..

I'm also looking into glass dildos but I've never had them before, not quite sure if I'll like the feel but I'm very intrigued

Neitseellinen [sign in to see picture]

I just bought the Doxy Die Cast yesterday. Waiting for it to arrive <3

obsessionnumber1 [sign in to see picture]

Next purchase (actually last night if that counts) is/was the Lovehoney advanced strapon harness with 7inch dildo

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30701

On offer at the moment and it comes with some freebie valentines stuff that'll be fun to try out.

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

After I've ordered the Moody, I'm going to use my birthday as an excuse to get the C curve aluminum dildo from Crowned Jewels :)

Kittycat102 [sign in to see picture]

NatandTom wrote:

After I've ordered the Moody, I'm going to use my birthday as an excuse to get the C curve aluminum dildo from Crowned Jewels :)

Don't need any excuse, you deserve it anyway :)

Ashley22 [sign in to see picture]

My next purchase is actually for my boyfriend. I like the idea of having a threesome but neither of us think we could actually do it, so I'm going to buy a realistic vagina & hope that helps us act it out. Hopefully it will also be something he gets a lot of use out of when he's alone. I can't be the only one who gets to take advantage of LH's amazing offers

L'amourose Prism with Birthday discount and a crowned jewels after that with birthday money probably :)

lovingnewtoys [sign in to see picture]

Payday on its way so hovering over the 'buy' button on the following:-

LH Inflatable Vibrating Butt Plug

Mandy Mystery Lace Open Back Crotchless Body stocking

Bad Kitty Open Mouthed Zentai Hood

Toy Cleaner and Anal Lube

(Couldn't paste links unfortunately)

Can't wait to make the order xxx

tear drop [sign in to see picture]

Hi
    I think I will get the better half a body stocking iv seen a few that look very sexy
    Then for me a masterbator iv been looking at the fleshlights and reading reviews. So plenty to choose from

Honeysweet [sign in to see picture]

Well I have been pondering over some jiggle balls and the doc Johnson 8 inch crystal jellies dildo .. And today I bought them so can not wait to try theses out! :)

Vanessa8 [sign in to see picture]

OMG I have gone on a lingerie spree with the sales and promos going on, got the pink lovehoney chemise with the black lace, some sale knickers and an open cup basque.

I simply can't decide.

More lingerie, especially body stockings, they are great for looking totally sexy, but also help 'iron out the wrinkles' - or a remote control love egg so hubby can take over while we are out and about.

Too much to choose from and not enough money in the bank as I just want it all NOW!!

X

Yummymummy :-* [sign in to see picture]

Remote love egg would get my vote. How naughty and shocking to not be in control.

I'm saving for the doxy wand. It's awful wanting so many things 😔😀

Yummymummy :-* wrote:

Remote love egg would get my vote. How naughty and shocking to not be in control.

Yes - and I can see the glint in hubbys eye now - I guess the battery would run out eventually lol x

lovingnewtoys wrote:

Yes - and I can see the glint in hubbys eye now - I guess the battery would run out eventually lol x

Ooooo but which one, there are so many to choose from?! I like the look of http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=29470 It's a little bit on the expensive side though. The idea of clitoral and g spot stimulation might be a bit too extreme for out and about though lol.

lovingnewtoys wrote:

Ooooo but which one, there are so many to choose from?! I like the look of http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=29470 It's a little bit on the expensive side though. The idea of clitoral and g spot stimulation might be a bit too extreme for out and about though lol.

Agreed, that looks amazing but a bit pricey and I would never dare let him have control of that bad boy!!

I have my eye on the Ultra 10 Function Remote Control Vibrating Love Egg, but just noticed it's out of stock - again!

Maybe the Fun Factory tiger?

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=29676

Slightly cheaper.

Wow loads of them are out of stock 😢

I was looking at an alternative in a similar price but it's out too lol

Fun Louise [sign in to see picture]

When I get a bit of money some flirty knickers and a nice new chemise or babydol. My njoy eleven will have to wait a while.

Lovehoney - Rebecca [sign in to see picture]

I have been looking at the Lelo Mia 2 and the We Vibe Tango for a few weeks now. I have been making my way through the reviews of both so only time will tell which one I end up purchasing. There is something about the Lelo packaging which is swinging it for me at the moment.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.