£1.99 Monday delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. What are YOU contemplating purchasing next?

    1440512290
    MK Herts [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 52
    • Joined: 23 Mar 2011

    Its not a sex toy... but i'd like to try this. I love corsets and I love corset training... has anyone tried this: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=24509

    1440513782
    KitsiKiki [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 303
    • Joined: 21 Jun 2013

    Oooh... too many things! It's mah berfday, so I am trying to pick out a few things to ask the SO for, while not being too greedy...

    I am contemplating nearly everything on my 'And Now For Something Completely Different' wishlist; especially the Entice Rose Gold set (or at least the separate crystal clit clamp and tiered nipple chains). I also really want the Entice Gold Wartenberg Pinwheel.

    [ http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=31501

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=31503

    and http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33357 ]

    But I'm stuck between getting two or three of those and a getting a matching set of the Fun Factory B Balls Silicone Butt Plug with Jiggle Balls and the Fun Factory SmartBall Uno Kegel Exerciser.

    [ http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=31058 and http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=32828 ]

    And I'm also thinking about going for the Happy Rabbit Ears clit vibe (if I don't get picked as a tester - fingers crossed!). http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=32674

    1440679947
    fantasia fairy [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1049
    • Joined: 20 Oct 2014

    Most important of all i need to do a few gift orders. That is vital...Well four in total...

    Then i would love to get the new happy rabbit clit vibe as that looks very exciting and i would really love to try that. Plus a few new pieces of underwear for myself and maybe one of the dresses.

    In time...im sad i dont think i will be able to do any of this until november at least though :( I have my money problems under control now but i dont have any spare :(

    And i got a 20% off email today for the next 72 hours and it sucks because i cant use it!

    1440703475
    Lovebirds_x [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1972
    • Joined: 24 Oct 2012

    Was hoping to grab this at least from the sale:

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30505

    But with only 2 left in stock, what're the chances...please say everyone who wants one has one and no one buys those two...XD

    1440705008

    [suspended user]

    suspended user
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 4021
    • Joined: 4 Dec 2012

    Lovebirds_x wrote:

    Was hoping to grab this at least from the sale:

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30505

    But with only 2 left in stock, what're the chances...please say everyone who wants one has one and no one buys those two...XD

    only 1 left now - did you buy?

    1440706137
    Kittycat102 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1072
    • Joined: 4 Jan 2015
    1440706623
    myghost [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1298
    • Joined: 30 Dec 2012

    hoping to grab some things in the sale a couple of bottles of lube provided they don't sell out over the weekend and maybe http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30948 if the lube doesn't sell out so i can make use of a discount i've got

    1440750797
    Luv bunny [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 732
    • Joined: 28 Nov 2013

    fantasia fairy wrote:

    Most important of all i need to do a few gift orders. That is vital...Well four in total...

    Then i would love to get the new happy rabbit clit vibe as that looks very exciting and i would really love to try that. Plus a few new pieces of underwear for myself and maybe one of the dresses.

    In time...im sad i dont think i will be able to do any of this until november at least though :( I have my money problems under control now but i dont have any spare :(

    And i got a 20% off email today for the next 72 hours and it sucks because i cant use it!

    Save your money for now, honey. I'm sure folks don't expect anything from you, and you need to look after yourself. If you've just got back on track with your money, then keep it that way as long as possible. Hope things are better for you healthwise too...

    out of interest, why the name change? Like it though

    Looking forward to reading your latest reviews!

    1440759239
    Briona87 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1050
    • Joined: 29 Jun 2014

    Whaaat? This http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=25239 is getting discontinued? But I need one! Or two. And I never got a chance to try out a Flirty G-string, either. And I am not even talking about the Adore Me bra... Sod it, the sale should have come a few weeks later...

    1440760634
    Lovebirds_x [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1972
    • Joined: 24 Oct 2012

    Sum Sub wrote:

    Lovebirds_x wrote:

    Was hoping to grab this at least from the sale:

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30505

    But with only 2 left in stock, what're the chances...please say everyone who wants one has one and no one buys those two...XD

    only 1 left now - did you buy?

    None left now, and nope I did not! Will source one elsewhere eventually.

    1440761360
    Fun Louise [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 6906
    • Joined: 30 Mar 2015

    I really have no idea what I'm going to buy next. I have had to send my Leol Lyla 2 back because there were seriouse connectivity problems. I don't know what to replace it with. The only other rechargeable egg is the FSOG one and I'm not sure. Some reviews say it's loud.

    i have been a little disappointed by the toys in the FSOG range, the bondage gear seems good but the toys seem to be lacking in quality somehow. (This is just my opinion and I have high expectations)

    1440778399
    xxxPhoenix72 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 171
    • Joined: 5 Mar 2015

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=31568 These I think will be next on the list.....

    1440781926

    [suspended user]

    suspended user
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 3300
    • Joined: 21 Aug 2015

    a wand without a doubt. I need help choosing what one because I'm confused because there's too many to pick from!

    the maia; I'm seriously drawn to it has everything im looking for-rechargeable, two motors with, its two sided again, and boasts 10 variations (waw) I'm astonished there's only 5 reviews though. More feedback would be handy *begs the lovely lovehunnys*
    2nd the fifty shades holy cow, rechargeable and I adore the range.
    3rd is the Lovehoney deluxe, this is a dark horse because ultimately we want rechargeable, however the raving reviews and the fact that it's on the 3 for £75 put it on my shortlist.
    So *lovehunnys* any suggestions or recommendations? it's not a need now, as im going too choose correctly. Because wands are one of the more expensive toys for our requirements.....

    1440782640
    Kittycat102 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1072
    • Joined: 4 Jan 2015

    slinky binky wrote:

    a wand without a doubt. I need help choosing what one because I'm confused because there's too many to pick from!

    the maia; I'm seriously drawn to it has everything im looking for-rechargeable, two motors with, its two sided again, and boasts 10 variations (waw) I'm astonished there's only 5 reviews though. More feedback would be handy *begs the lovely lovehunnys*
    2nd the fifty shades holy cow, rechargeable and I adore the range.
    3rd is the Lovehoney deluxe, this is a dark horse because ultimately we want rechargeable, however the raving reviews and the fact that it's on the 3 for £75 put it on my shortlist.
    So *lovehunnys* any suggestions or recommendations? it's not a need now, as im going too choose correctly. Because wands are one of the more expensive toys for our requirements.....

    I'd go for the FSOG one because apparently it's really powerful and quieter than most wands

    1440783757
    FlexyBexyXXX [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 724
    • Joined: 11 Feb 2013

    Kittycat102 wrote:

    FlexyBexyXXX wrote:

    Kittycat102 wrote:

    FlexyBexyXXX wrote:

    Kittycat102 wrote:

    FlexyBexyXXX wrote:

    I've had the Lelo Luna Pleasure Bead System sat in my basket for two months now! Roll on student loan day, feels like an age away :P

    Those look really attractive :)

    I know right? I love Lelo stuff, it's where all my savings end up :P

    Yeah Lelo makes me want to cry cause everything they produce is just so beautiful lol. I'm hopefully getting the Soraya next week as a gift from a friend which is really exciting to me lol

    I loved my Soraya :') That's another one on my list, got to buy my replacement one!

    What happened to it?

    I wore out the shaft motor :P It was a real shame as it was the best rabbit I'd ever had, and it seemed that I may have used it a little to much for that very reason...

    1440806134
    CheekyJane [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 2
    • Joined: 22 Jul 2015

    I want something with a nice amount of girth. Any reccomendations would be great

    1440810579
    Kittycat102 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1072
    • Joined: 4 Jan 2015

    CheekyJane wrote:

    I want something with a nice amount of girth. Any reccomendations would be great

    Check out the King Cock dildos, some of them are really girthy lol

    1440828050
    Fun Louise [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 6906
    • Joined: 30 Mar 2015

    CheekyJane wrote:

    I want something with a nice amount of girth. Any reccomendations would be great

    This gets really good reviews and is on my wish list for when I get a bit of money http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33740

    if that's not big enough for you have a look at the swan

    1440828051
    Fun Louise [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 6906
    • Joined: 30 Mar 2015

    CheekyJane wrote:

    I want something with a nice amount of girth. Any reccomendations would be great

    This gets really good reviews and is on my wish list for when I get a bit of money http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33740

    if that's not big enough for you have a look at the swanhttp://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33706

    1440831987

    [suspended user]

    suspended user
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 1257
    • Joined: 4 Dec 2013

    slinky binky wrote:

    a wand without a doubt. I need help choosing what one because I'm confused because there's too many to pick from!

    the maia; I'm seriously drawn to it has everything im looking for-rechargeable, two motors with, its two sided again, and boasts 10 variations (waw) I'm astonished there's only 5 reviews though. More feedback would be handy *begs the lovely lovehunnys*
    2nd the fifty shades holy cow, rechargeable and I adore the range.
    3rd is the Lovehoney deluxe, this is a dark horse because ultimately we want rechargeable, however the raving reviews and the fact that it's on the 3 for £75 put it on my shortlist.
    So *lovehunnys* any suggestions or recommendations? it's not a need now, as im going too choose correctly. Because wands are one of the more expensive toys for our requirements.....

    Go with a standard sized wand (7-7.5 inches in circumference) that way you can take advantage of it in multiple ways later adding attachments. I would (almost) never buy toys with wires in the middle of using them, so I've got the Lelo Large wand. If you don't want to use your wand with attachments, the Holy Cow does seem like a good choice (have tried it).

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.