99p Next Day delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. What are YOU contemplating purchasing next?

mrs.hiskett [sign in to see picture]

Spend it on your self sweety on my behalf

Boogaloo [sign in to see picture]

Ooh actually I think the bodywand attachments are fine with the Lovehoney wand, at least I hope so!

You've been on my list for ages kinks! There's 2 others I want to surprise as well but I won't name them just in case it takes me ages to do it! ;)

Ink and Kink [sign in to see picture]

I want to! And I will get round to it eventually! So don't expect anything any time soon! Because I've had to pay out a lot lately and I decided to treat myself this week with essentials, knickers a couple toys and waxing tomorrow. It may take a while.

You've all been so good to me! I only name you three atm though because you stick out the most! You're my urgent list :')

Mrs.H! Do you just stalk the forums from the shadows ;)

How is the wand Boo? I've read countless reviews on how brill it is. Definitely worth buying?

Definitely worth buying!

I've heard a lot of people say the Doxy is better, but I've never tried that one, and frankly I can only use my LH one on the lowest settings otherwise it's too much for me so the Doxy is wasted on me. But the vibrations are so rumbly and unique, it's an incredible feeling! Even though you only use it externally, the vibrations seem to travel all the way through you and make you feel tingly all over.

It's great for massages too if you want to use it for its original purpose ;)

Boogaloo wrote:

Definitely worth buying!

I've heard a lot of people say the Doxy is better, but I've never tried that one, and frankly I can only use my LH one on the lowest settings otherwise it's too much for me so the Doxy is wasted on me. But the vibrations are so rumbly and unique, it's an incredible feeling! Even though you only use it externally, the vibrations seem to travel all the way through you and make you feel tingly all over.

It's great for massages too if you want to use it for its original purpose ;)

Oooo! You don't understand how much I want it! OH bought us a meal before he went away and then said "I was gonna get you that wand you wanted from that sex thing your obsessed with, it'd of been cheaper than this meal and all the drinks" them words will never leave my head! I felt like crying haha!
    mrs.hiskett [sign in to see picture]

*peers froms the bushes* ssshhhh mantraker listening lol. I like the shadows better.i stalk for reasons unknown to man. Boo who ever uses anything for its original purposes just look at electeuc toothbrush attachment.eeeewww

HappilyExperimenting [sign in to see picture]

I was looking into a suspender belt, and some stockings. I don't actually own a belt so I'd love to be able to pair one with all my undie sets to make myself look like a pinup girl :) Add stockings and voilà! I wore stockings once with a chemise (it had attached suspender straps) and my oh loved it, it was part of his valentine's pressie and the first night I slept over his too (no sex yet though at that point - I feel sorry for him now!).

So yes, stop waffling HE. Stockings, and a suspender belt - they're next on my list! :) There is also this GORGEOUS bustier though - http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=26624

Decisions, decisions...

Ursula Monkton [sign in to see picture]

A bigger dildo.

FlyingSmurf [sign in to see picture]

The Tantus Ripple Beads from over at LH sister-site Coco de Mer (CdM).

http://www.coco-de-mer.com/products/tantus-ripple-silicone-anal-beads/

Anyone know if I would need to create an account there as well, or does the LH account cover CdM too?

twincats [sign in to see picture]

Looking at a penis pump. Not to sure which one.
    There was one for £10 the other day, seem to cheap or did I miss a bargain.

Little Lady [sign in to see picture]

This:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33442

It looks gorgeous and I'd love it to sleep in during the summer... And for other things of course. ;)

Lovebirds_x [sign in to see picture]

Really want to grab the Red Room cane as they're being discontinued and there's 25% off atm plus free after spank cream, which basically make it worth the higher than others price...almost!

I don't know why but I just fell in love with that paticular cane! *ponders what more important things need bought*

Skitty [sign in to see picture]

I'm still pondering over getting the Tenga Minamo.... it looks so marshmallowy soft and it's on sale and it's being discontinued, but I feel guilty about spending that much. And I'd feel awful about returning it if I didn't like it because lots of things have gone back recently, and it's an expensive toy to consign to recycling.

Also desperately want some more Flirty knickers... gosh, they're amazing.

Terri JJ [sign in to see picture]
    bondagegod [sign in to see picture]

That's tempting red room stuff being discontinued.

fantasia fairy [sign in to see picture]

If i am honest as much as there is alot i want it would just be a few packs of some AA battieries! lol.

Sad i know but i can't even use half of my toys atm because i dont have the batteries.

Besides from that i wuold love the g-spot triple tickler

Scorpius12 [sign in to see picture]

Terri JJ wrote:

This - so pretty :)

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=31111

I have this Terri - It is so gorgeous and feels amazing too :) xx

After seeing the vibrating pussy pump (eurgh hate that phrase) on the tester list, I really want that! But never used one before so not entirely sure.

Other than that, perhaps the hair reduction serum, a vibrating cock ring, or a magic wand attachment.

Tooooo much stuuuufffff!

fantasia fairy [sign in to see picture]

Scorpius12 wrote:

Terri JJ wrote:

This - so pretty :)

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=31111

I have this Terri - It is so gorgeous and feels amazing too :) xx

Omg that is beautiful! WOuld it be ok for a newbie to anal? x

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.