• What are YOU contemplating purchasing next?

Ink and Kink [sign in to see picture]

I will gladly take that position Mrs. H... Even if I am a female :3

mrs.hiskett [sign in to see picture]

drurysl02 wrote:

Rofl well ot dont matter on gender when you got lovehoney lol

Boogaloo [sign in to see picture]

singleton wrote:

Boogaloo

I recently bought the icollection plus size sweetheart victorian brocade corset, my FB loved it on me, especially after he'd tightened the ribbons, I'm a 44G & bought the 22-24 size

Thinking of getting the Tens pelvic floor exerciser so I can put the squeeze on my FB

Oooh that looks beautiful! I'll add it to my wish list, thanks :D

JM88 [sign in to see picture]

Well done on your oh points boogaloo!

Thanks JM88! I'm so pleased :D

Still kind of want to save them up for something good though so it could be a while until I spend them, unless I get too impatient!

Gift orders for three beautiful women on this site who honestly really deserve it with some of the shit they've been going through. All of them are amazing and sweet. You will just have to wait until I get paid on Thursday though my beautiful ladies.

fantasia fairy [sign in to see picture]

mrs.hiskett wrote:

drurysl02 wrote:

drurysl02 wrote:

Gift orders for three beautiful women on this site who honestly really deserve it with some of the shit they've been going through. All of them are amazing and sweet. You will just have to wait until I get paid on Thursday though my beautiful ladies.

Omg how funny!!! hahah this just made me cry with laughter!

drurysl02 wrote:

Hun i think i speak for everyone when i say TREAT YOURSELF <3

MissBrownEyes92 wrote:

drurysl02 wrote:

I know I should. But making others happy makes me happy - especially when I know they have been sad x

MissBrownEyes92 wrote:

mrs.hiskett wrote:

drurysl02 wrote:

Would you like to be apart of our three way marriage? No hook ups,strictly lovehoney :p

I have no idea what I did to my last comment. ...

drurysl02 wrote:

MissBrownEyes92 wrote:

drurysl02 wrote:

I know I should. But making others happy makes me happy - especially when I know they have been sad x

Me too...i just see how you struggle and i know you have a huge list if things that you would like... :) On that note your gonna have a reason to be happy soon :) xx

drurysl02 wrote:

MissBrownEyes92 wrote:

mrs.hiskett wrote:

drurysl02 wrote:

Would you like to be apart of our three way marriage? No hook ups,strictly lovehoney :p

Why not!? haha

Have a feeling this is gonna turn into some huge million times over lh marraige haha!

MissBrownEyes92 wrote:

drurysl02 wrote:

MissBrownEyes92 wrote:

drurysl02 wrote:

Me too...i just see how you struggle and i know you have a huge list if things that you would like... :) On that note your gonna have a reason to be happy soon :) xx

Really :0 eeeeep! Ohhhh I need payday to come right now! *stamps foot like Veruca Salt in Willy Wonka*

drurysl02 wrote:

I'm the same! I love gifting people, and when people have been generous enough to gift me it's really meant a lot and brightened my day, so I love trying to make others feel the same way. Sadly I've got to wait until pay day at the end of the month to gift the next few lovlies on my list :(

Looking forward to it though :)

drurysl02 wrote:

MissBrownEyes92 wrote:

drurysl02 wrote:

MissBrownEyes92 wrote:

drurysl02 wrote:

Really :0 eeeeep! Ohhhh I need payday to come right now! *stamps foot like Veruca Salt in Willy Wonka

haha i played violet in that show!!!!

but gotta love miss salt. 'i want a party with roomfulls of laughter, ten thousand tons if ice cream....and if i font get the things i am after...I'm going to scccrrrRRREEAAAAAMMMMMMM!' x

Im looking forward to Thursday so I can buy certain girlie's a gift :3 the person who bought me the Tracey Cox glass dildo set still hasn't owned up (or if they have I hadn'tnoticed) so if you are reading this I am very thankful and I want you to own up So I can thank you even more :3 xxxx

MissBrownEyes92 wrote:

drurysl02 wrote:

MissBrownEyes92 wrote:

drurysl02 wrote:

MissBrownEyes92 wrote:

drurysl02 wrote:

Really :0 eeeeep! Ohhhh I need payday to come right now! *stamps foot like Veruca Salt in Willy Wonka

but gotta love miss salt. 'i want a party with roomfulls of laughter, ten thousand tons if ice cream....and if i font get the things i am after...I'm going to scccrrrRRREEAAAAAMMMMMMM!' x

VIOLET. YOURE TURNING. ... VIOLET!?!

drurysl02 wrote:

MissBrownEyes92 wrote:

drurysl02 wrote:

MissBrownEyes92 wrote:

drurysl02 wrote:

MissBrownEyes92 wrote:

drurysl02 wrote:

VIOLET. YOURE TURNING. ... VIOLET!?!

The best part? I had to actually stick gum behind my ear.....

That reminds me of when I first watched Willy Wonka and I put sone chewing gum behind my ear before bed.... I had to cut chunks out pf my hair the next day...

And on that note I need to sleep! Up early :( I will reply in the morrow, night night gorgeous x

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.