• What are YOU contemplating purchasing next?

Briona87 [sign in to see picture]

kittencub wrote:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=26624 in red then white.Thrilled

These look absolutely gorgeous; I would prefer the black one to go with blue lace, though, but that is just one opinion.

(Aside a certain treat I want to get for my birthday - two months to wait,) I would really love to get this http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=32417 but it may be some time before I can get it.

Lovehoney - Paige [sign in to see picture]

The Cupcake flavoured lube and the Minamo! 

SensualFire [sign in to see picture]

Something classy. Saving up for a lelo toy. I am thinking the medium wand

john69 [sign in to see picture]

Just ordered the Fetish Fantasy Cock Cage. Can't wait to get it, put in on and hand over the keys to my wife!

Lovebirds_x [sign in to see picture]

One of the icicles range with oh points. Got enough for a few that I've been eyeing up so just need to decide! :)

greenlantern [sign in to see picture]

I quite fancy another dildo - something with a decent suction cup. I've got the basix one and it's alright but seems to come unstuck quite easily.

Boogaloo [sign in to see picture]

I just swapped my Happy Rabbit 2 G Spot for the FSOG Hard limits restraints, so I can't let myself buy any more!

If I could though, it would be the Doc Johnson spank and soothe cream, and probably a leather paddle or crop. Need pay day first!

mrs.hiskett [sign in to see picture]

More exachnge then purchase. Gona get mini wand lovehoney . Perfect peter vibrator on his last warning his replacement due monday and lovehoney said wd dont get along still send him back !!!

Honeyseeker [sign in to see picture]

A wand. It looks sooo good but not sure which to try first.

Oh, and nipple+clit clamps..

CutieCurious [sign in to see picture]

I'm strongly considering my first glass butt plug... I have glass dildos, and using those makes me think I would love a butt plug that I could heat up or cool down. Seeing the juicer plug on the sex toy testers list now makes me want one even more!

Char99 [sign in to see picture]

Definitely the pussy pump. Once this baby has arrived I will be ordering!!

loujoe [sign in to see picture]

Inflatable butt plug

any happy users here?

LilHorror [sign in to see picture]

I have my eye on a crystal jellie atthe moment :) The 8' dildo was my first ever real sex toy and I am looking to buy a new jellie probably a double endded one this time. :) Plus I have one more item to review then I have run out. :O

fantasia fairy [sign in to see picture]

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=29288 does anyone know if they have a version of this bra in a 34/36 D?

Boogaloo [sign in to see picture]

MissBrownEyes92 wrote:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=29288 does anyone know if they have a version of this bra in a 34/36 D?

Not as far as I'm aware :( LHs range of large cup bras is quite limited unfortunately, although I have asked for them to sell some more in the pander thread a few times. No response yet, but I'll keep being persistent so fingers crossed!

fantasia fairy [sign in to see picture]

Boogaloo wrote:

MissBrownEyes92 wrote:

Not as far as I'm aware :( LHs range of large cup bras is quite limited unfortunately, although I have asked for them to sell some more in the pander thread a few times. No response yet, but I'll keep being persistent so fingers crossed!

This kind of bra would be great for low cut tops because if im dancing without a bra i tend to take anyone out within a ten mile radius!

*Thinks back to the time when her tits fell out in a club once*...yeah a bra like this would be good! ;)

Vanessa8 [sign in to see picture]

MissBrownEyes92 wrote:

Boogaloo wrote:

MissBrownEyes92 wrote:

This kind of bra would be great for low cut tops because if im dancing without a bra i tend to take anyone out within a ten mile radius!

*Thinks back to the time when her tits fell out in a club once*...yeah a bra like this would be good! ;)

OMG after reading your post and having a chuckle at your expense I went ot view this link / product and damn it I love your line of thinking. But I need a C cup / prefer a D. Maybe post this on the pander to me thread?

JM88 [sign in to see picture]

MissBrownEyes92 wrote:

Boogaloo wrote:

MissBrownEyes92 wrote:

Ooh i wouldnt dance in it! Unless you have implants then that may be different.

those types of bra offer no support so your boobs would be bouncing around as usual! Also because the straps tend to be right at the side, that can run against your armpits after a while which gets irritating!

I have one of those style ones that looks great for bedroom fun but has no practical uses at all :( also unless your boobs are fully round and firm theres the risk of them hanging over the bra which is a bit downheartening! That seems to vary bra to bra though so this one might be alright.

Lovebirds_x [sign in to see picture]

The LH flirty boyshorts. In all the colours. Seriously XD

*closes shopping window*

mariac [sign in to see picture]

I really want a high quality fau fur butt plug so am thinking about getting that. And also the Crystal Heart glass dildo.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.