• What are YOU contemplating purchasing next?

Bobbaford [sign in to see picture]

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=31058

Think this is likely, just not sure then as moving house is expensive 😢 at least it's on my wishlist so I'll never lose it!

FlexyBexyXXX [sign in to see picture]

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=25432

I've had this on one of my wishlists for so long, can't wait for this to get back in stock and let the role-playing commence!

fantasia fairy [sign in to see picture]

Boogaloo wrote:

Enjoy your new dildo MBE, if I was into realistic dildos then that one looks amazing!

My next purchase has definitely got to be some water-based lube and the large lockable sex toy case. I can't afford either right now, but my medium case is overflowing and my draws are stuffed with toys in satin bags now... there's no space! Plus my lube is a couple of months past its expiry date and I've just noticed! But it hasn't caused me any problems so far... is it really bad to use expired lube?

I MUST NOT let myself get carried away and buy more sex toys! CASE FIRST, then more sex toys!

oh fuck they expiry dates?!?!?! crap! I found a bottle of lube i bought a couple of years ago and used that! no wonder it was burning! opps!

Youngsub22 [sign in to see picture]

I'm dying to get the 6ft bull whip! The thought of hearing that crack just sends shivers down my spine! Has anyone used one before? If so, how much room do you need to wield it properly?

mrs.hiskett [sign in to see picture]

Carepackage to myself! Changed my mind again
    I want swoon producy as love the bullet and balm...is greedy to add all of them lol

MissBrownEyes92 wrote:

Boogaloo wrote:

Enjoy your new dildo MBE, if I was into realistic dildos then that one looks amazing!

My next purchase has definitely got to be some water-based lube and the large lockable sex toy case. I can't afford either right now, but my medium case is overflowing and my draws are stuffed with toys in satin bags now... there's no space! Plus my lube is a couple of months past its expiry date and I've just noticed! But it hasn't caused me any problems so far... is it really bad to use expired lube?

I MUST NOT let myself get carried away and buy more sex toys! CASE FIRST, then more sex toys!

oh fuck they expiry dates?!?!?! crap! I found a bottle of lube i bought a couple of years ago and used that! no wonder it was burning! opps!

new version of burning ring of fire lol
    J-Curious [sign in to see picture]

Some kind of glass dildo, though I'm not sure exactly which. Mostly due to the recommendations of people on the forums, saying it improves play with heat and coldness

Vanessa8 [sign in to see picture]

The naughty school girl costume

CWGarrow92 [sign in to see picture]

some sort of good prostate massager, the one i have doesnt really do anything for me, a nexus revo intense looks the best, one that rotates in my anus, turns me on just thinking about it

LibraLover [sign in to see picture]

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=32184 in either black or pink, and http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=32977 are top of my wishlist at the moment...it's going to be a while before I can afford to spend any more money on LH though!

I wanna get myself some more massage oils (candle or otherwise) as i've tried vanilla and wanna do the others. and the LH heated massage pad... I think thats next on my list.

and this looks utterly FANTASTIC http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=12381

Boogaloo [sign in to see picture]

MissBrownEyes92 wrote:

I wanna get myself some more massage oils (candle or otherwise) as i've tried vanilla and wanna do the others. and the LH heated massage pad... I think thats next on my list.

If you're gonna go in for some new massage oils, I'd highly recommend the massage candles. The one you got me is amazing and spreads so much further than normal massage oil, not to mention it smells divine and the heat feels great!

Thank you so much once again, my partner and I really love it :) xxx

bondagegod [sign in to see picture]

New toy coming tomorrow.

Boogaloo wrote:

MissBrownEyes92 wrote:

If you're gonna go in for some new massage oils, I'd highly recommend the massage candles. The one you got me is amazing and spreads so much further than normal massage oil, not to mention it smells divine and the heat feels great!

Thank you so much once again, my partner and I really love it :) xxx

i got the vanilla one :) I want to try to other two on the 3 for £10 deal and then i'll get my heat pad with that :) I THINK with my 20% off voucher i might be able to get them hopefully but that runs out soon so i might have to wait. But it's ok. I'm happy enough i also need to do a gift order asap can you use money off vouchers for them? Or is it only on your own orders? I'm so sad that i can't use my OH points to gift :( Do you think LH would even let that happen? Then say someone didnt like it LH could just gift them the OH points that you spent?

Boogaloo [sign in to see picture]

MissBrownEyes92 wrote:

i got the vanilla one :) I want to try to other two on the 3 for £10 deal and then i'll get my heat pad with that :) I THINK with my 20% off voucher i might be able to get them hopefully but that runs out soon so i might have to wait. But it's ok. I'm happy enough i also need to do a gift order asap can you use money off vouchers for them? Or is it only on your own orders? I'm so sad that i can't use my OH points to gift :( Do you think LH would even let that happen? Then say someone didnt like it LH could just gift them the OH points that you spent?

I'm not sure about the OH points thing, I don't think they offer it at the moment as it's more of a personal rewards scheme. Although, you must be clocking up some OH points with all the gifting orders you've done, so why not treat yourself :)

You can use vouchers on gifting orders, I have done it before. As long as you follow the link in the email (if that's where your code is), then anything you add to your basket will be 20% off, even if it's a wishlist order. :)

kittencub [sign in to see picture]

Boogaloo wrote:

MissBrownEyes92 wrote:

I'm not sure about the OH points thing, I don't think they offer it at the moment as it's more of a personal rewards scheme. Although, you must be clocking up some OH points with all the gifting orders you've done, so why not treat yourself :)

You can use vouchers on gifting orders, I have done it before. As long as you follow the link in the email (if that's where your code is), then anything you add to your basket will be 20% off, even if it's a wishlist order. :)

Ok thats good to know! I got a £5 off voucher in my emails a couple of days back so i might use that to gift. It's so fustrating though because i want to use my OH points for people. I know i've been promising a certain person that their gift is coming asap and it's making me so sad because i dont have the money to do it and would LOVE to use my OH points for it . Gahhhhh

After last night more candles!!!! Im love with warm massage candle!! Cherry ones got my name on it

LilHorror [sign in to see picture]

Not sure. Have been down in the dumps lately so maybe a new toy would a good idea :) Will have to have a search on the site :)

Jokerboy [sign in to see picture]

just bought 3 butt plugs in different shapes and sizes with another one thats deal of the day!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.