• What are YOU contemplating purchasing next?

    1428331211
    bxmbi [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant
    • Posts: 13
    • Joined: 2 Apr 2015

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=20055 Definitely this! I've had my eye on it for a while but I'm buying it today. :)

    1428335704
    Chevysexy77 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 287
    • Joined: 20 Dec 2014

    bxmbi wrote:

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=20055 Definitely this! I've had my eye on it for a while but I'm buying it today. :)

    Seems even decorative. Nice!

    1428343641
    SensualFire [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 825
    • Joined: 6 May 2013

    Oh gosh what am I contemplating on getting next..Hmm A realistic dildo, not something huge mind you, at one time I did not like insertable toys, now I am slowly getting used to them.

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22815

    Or

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22817

    Not sure yet :)

    1428412154
    delilahxx [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 5532
    • Joined: 12 Mar 2013

    The 25% off has been tempting me to get 3 for £30 bondage, ankle and wrist cuffs and a spanker 😊

    1428412604
    PurpleHeart [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 444
    • Joined: 29 Sep 2014

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=32692
    Does anyone have this? If so, how hard are the veins? I'm a bit worried they might be too pronounced/easy to feel. And it might get painful while thrusting. Any info is greatly welcome :).

    1428414739
    Troubled Joe [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 299
    • Joined: 19 Jul 2013

    Have got the 8inch version of this one PurpleHeart and it's great. Firm silicon but soft feel (if that makes sense. Mrs Moz isn't a size queen but she has no complaints about the feel of this larger version.

    1428456562
    SensualFire [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 825
    • Joined: 6 May 2013

    You know, I feel I should save up and go for a Lelo, I have heard the medium wand is amazing

    1429149541
    fantasia fairy [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1049
    • Joined: 20 Oct 2014

    i REALLY want a sqirting dildo...im totally not sure though, or a really girthy vibrator. Help!! LOL what experence does everyone have with these kind of toys? x

    1429160254
    HappilyExperimenting [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1683
    • Joined: 14 Feb 2012

    I wish I could help you MissBrownEyes92, but I've never had a squirting dildo... My girthiest I think is this one: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22814 but I do own the now discontinued Tantus Flurry which is five inches in girth. Sometimes it can feel unbelievably girthy and stretches me to the point of eye-popping ecstasy, other times if I don't 'warm up' properly it can feel uncomfortable and foreign. I always just use lots of lube... Sorry I couldn't help more!

    I was thinking of getting some throat spray as my bf has mentioned he'd like to go deeper orally (we were discussing fantasies) but he hates the idea of hurting me. Any recommendations anyone? Xx

    1429162663
    Lovehoney - Paige [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1121
    • Joined: 28 Mar 2014

    MissBrownEyes92 wrote:

    i REALLY want a sqirting dildo...im totally not sure though, or a really girthy vibrator. Help!! LOL what experence does everyone have with these kind of toys? x

    Have you seen the new ones?

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33286

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33284

    1429162725
    Lovehoney - Paige [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1121
    • Joined: 28 Mar 2014

    HappilyExperimenting wrote:

    I wish I could help you MissBrownEyes92, but I've never had a squirting dildo... My girthiest I think is this one: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22814 but I do own the now discontinued Tantus Flurry which is five inches in girth. Sometimes it can feel unbelievably girthy and stretches me to the point of eye-popping ecstasy, other times if I don't 'warm up' properly it can feel uncomfortable and foreign. I always just use lots of lube... Sorry I couldn't help more!

    I was thinking of getting some throat spray as my bf has mentioned he'd like to go deeper orally (we were discussing fantasies) but he hates the idea of hurting me. Any recommendations anyone? Xx

    I have never tried any personally but I always find this one is best suggested! http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=26521

    1429166313
    fantasia fairy [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1049
    • Joined: 20 Oct 2014

    Lovehoney - Paige wrote:

    MissBrownEyes92 wrote:

    i REALLY want a sqirting dildo...im totally not sure though, or a really girthy vibrator. Help!! LOL what experence does everyone have with these kind of toys? x

    Have you seen the new ones?

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33286

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33284

    Ahhhhhh oh my gosh i need one of these!!!!!!!!! Adding to wishlist

    1429176915
    Never know [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1356
    • Joined: 29 Nov 2014

    This http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=31032

    I just love the adore me chemise that I recently got, not I want them all from Lovehoney!!!

    1429176999
    PurpleHeart [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 444
    • Joined: 29 Sep 2014

    Contemplating deal of the day!

    1429180116
    69'er [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 302
    • Joined: 4 Dec 2013

    I think I will ge going for the deal of the day today, a surprise prezzie for the OH.

    (http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/deal-of-the-day/?utm_source=dotd&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=dotd&utm_content=dotd&utm_term=10498)

    1429212012
    HappilyExperimenting [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1683
    • Joined: 14 Feb 2012

    Thanks LH Paige! And it's on offer... You wily fox, tempting me so far away from payday! *Sobs*

    I may buy some next Friday then, that's not too far away right!? ;)

    1429212668
    fantasia fairy [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1049
    • Joined: 20 Oct 2014

    HappilyExperimenting wrote:

    I wish I could help you MissBrownEyes92, but I've never had a squirting dildo... My girthiest I think is this one: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22814 but I do own the now discontinued Tantus Flurry which is five inches in girth. Sometimes it can feel unbelievably girthy and stretches me to the point of eye-popping ecstasy, other times if I don't 'warm up' properly it can feel uncomfortable and foreign. I always just use lots of lube... Sorry I couldn't help more!

    I was thinking of getting some throat spray as my bf has mentioned he'd like to go deeper orally (we were discussing fantasies) but he hates the idea of hurting me. Any recommendations anyone? Xx

    possible that its off topic but this one helps me when i get a sore throat so it def works!

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=21160

    (just got an image of going to a doctor and telling them deep throat bj spray helps #onlyonlovehoney)

    PS: I have the vibe version of that dildo :) i also have the mr marcus one which is 6.5 in girth its great although i thought it would have broken me! and Cazz just sent me the black 8 inch dildo to test out. Its making me drool i want to use it right now (once im feeling better ay)

    1429212857
    Boogaloo [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2087
    • Joined: 22 Apr 2014

    Enjoy your new dildo MBE, if I was into realistic dildos then that one looks amazing!

    My next purchase has definitely got to be some water-based lube and the large lockable sex toy case. I can't afford either right now, but my medium case is overflowing and my draws are stuffed with toys in satin bags now... there's no space! Plus my lube is a couple of months past its expiry date and I've just noticed! But it hasn't caused me any problems so far... is it really bad to use expired lube?

    I MUST NOT let myself get carried away and buy more sex toys! CASE FIRST, then more sex toys!

    1429212896
    mrs.hiskett [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 940
    • Joined: 12 Mar 2015

    Adrien lastic cyclone looks brill, 7 inch silicone dildo or a book :( wont be until next month

    1429213228
    sleepycelia [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 618
    • Joined: 9 Jan 2011

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33041

    Just waiting for it to come back in stock! I know the Fetish Fantasy version which looks basically identical is in stock but I reaaallly don't want to buy from pipedream.

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.