• What are YOU contemplating purchasing next?

SensualFire [sign in to see picture]

@ Quiet

The glass one looks great. But then I am a glass fan :)

Purring-Pussy [sign in to see picture]

I'm looking at getting some sexy undies for my new fella

welshgooner [sign in to see picture]

I'm lookig at getting some new Wrist/Ankle restriants and a new Flogger.

SensualFire [sign in to see picture]
    Lovehoney - Paige [sign in to see picture]

I realllyyyyy either want the Iroha Minamo, Iroha Mini or the Jimmyjane Form 3!

I invested in a glass dildo and it has not got much use yet unfortunately :( the no vibrations thing does not work too well for me!

McG [sign in to see picture]

I have just bought the LH massage stones and the Durex 2 in 1 massage lube... The wife needs a bit of a pampering! Also bought the nipple suckers as an impulse buy.

looking forwards to delivery :)

Zaba [sign in to see picture]

Anything anal with a contoured shaft that is 'rideable'. it works well for me. I struggle to orgasm or really enjoy sex without it. The icing!

JM88 [sign in to see picture]

Lovehoney - Paige wrote:

I invested in a glass dildo and it has not got much use yet unfortunately :( the no vibrations thing does not work too well for me!

I found that but improvised! I used the glass dildo for the internal stimulation and the LH black magic wand for the external vibrations! Its so powerful even on low that it feels like the vibration is coming from inside!

Miss'G-x [sign in to see picture]

I really want a rabbit cock ring, hoping it will make me stay on top longer

Miss'G-x wrote:

I have the love honey basics clear one. Its very good but the ears dont do anything like they do on a vibe. I found the stimulation was from rubbing against the rabbit body or the bullet itself. Personally i think the basic pinky coloured one is just as good and less noticable that theres something else there.

Miss'G-x [sign in to see picture]

JM88 wrote:

Miss'G-x wrote:

I have the love honey basics clear one. Its very good but the ears dont do anything like they do on a vibe. I found the stimulation was from rubbing against the rabbit body or the bullet itself. Personally i think the basic pinky coloured one is just as good and less noticable that theres something else there.

I don't really stay on top long as I can't get off, but I remember once my OH boxers were rubbing against my clit while I was on top and it worked and I stayed put untill we were finished.

so I thought one of the rabbit ones would be a solution. I think il go for a cheaper one first and see how we get on.

JM88 wrote:

Lovehoney - Paige wrote:

I found that but improvised! I used the glass dildo for the internal stimulation and the LH black magic wand for the external vibrations! Its so powerful even on low that it feels like the vibration is coming from inside!

Oh! Thats quite interesting. I don't own a mains powered wand but i'll see what I can do! Thanks!

missjaney [sign in to see picture]

Well, lube because I'm running out, and then I was thinking maybe this: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=28501 and these: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=24434 / http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=18402. Although I'm not sure on the stockings because where I have long legs I tend not to have such a good time with one size fits all.

robbo27 [sign in to see picture]

I've got my first glass dildo arriving tomorrow (hopefully), I can't wait to try it! I love temperature play, so I'm hoping this will be good.

I'm anticipating that it will be good, so I have a wishlist that's pretty much packed with more glass dildos to try, for when I can afford to treat myself a little!

Lovehoney - Paige wrote:

JM88 wrote:

Lovehoney - Paige wrote:

Oh! Thats quite interesting. I don't own a mains powered wand but i'll see what I can do! Thanks!

Ive also had luck using a bullet in place of the wand but the only downside with that is that i find holding a bullet means that your hand absorbs some of the vibration which reduces the feel of it elsewhere.the bullet is easier to move though without getting in the way of the glass!

as for me i would really love a silicone rechargable vibe to be my toy that lasts but i cant justify buying one when my jelly rabbit works just fine. Ive had it a few months but it seems a waste to upgrade already!

Halo H.Butt [sign in to see picture]

I'm thinking of getting this at the end of Jan http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=6344 to add to the pony gear collection. Love the idea of a nice weighty steel butt plug... ^__^

To be honest I think I'll probably get these and a bottle of shiner first http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=32354 ^__~

EndOfTheLine [sign in to see picture]

my oh wsants me to get her a butt plug and also some wet look stockings

LibraLover [sign in to see picture]

JM88 wrote:

as for me i would really love a silicone rechargable vibe to be my toy that lasts but i cant justify buying one when my jelly rabbit works just fine. Ive had it a few months but it seems a waste to upgrade already!

I think if it's different enough it's not an upgrade, just an addition! I love this one http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=26627

LibraLover [sign in to see picture]

EndOfTheLine wrote:

my oh wsants me to get her a butt plug and also some wet look stockings

Ooo I'd like some wetlook stockings too...

LibraLover wrote:

JM88 wrote:

I think if it's different enough it's not an upgrade, just an addition! I love this one http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=26627

+ 1 - amazing little thing that vibe!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.