• What are YOU contemplating purchasing next?

PinkPolkaDot [sign in to see picture]

Nope I won't get the corset at the sale price if it's no longer reduced when they process my return. I'd have missed out then. I don't even want anything anymore to be honest, I'll probably just get a refund.

[suspended user]

suspended user

PinkPolkaDot wrote:

Nope I won't get the corset at the sale price if it's no longer reduced when they process my return. I'd have missed out then. I don't even want anything anymore to be honest, I'll probably just get a refund.

Nooooooo.
    PinkPolkaDot [sign in to see picture]

Sum Sub wrote:

PinkPolkaDot wrote:

Nooooooo.

Yeeeeeees.

truegrace [sign in to see picture]

cant decide between the bettie page bullwhip, the doxy or a stronic as a treat, or if i should justsave me money for a rainy day!

KinkyGoblin [sign in to see picture]

I bought the Tracey Cox dildo set, so I have something for my butt. The next purchase will probably be a decent butt plug (the Booty Buddy doesn't really do much for me) like a Tantus Ryder (based on the reviews, if that doesn't work, I might just not be into butt plugs) or I might find a stroker at last. They seem fun, but they are too high maintenance and they take up too much space.

Problem is, I live with my parents, so low maintenance and discretion is a priority.

LilMissFrustrated [sign in to see picture]

KinkyGoblin wrote:

I bought the Tracey Cox dildo set, so I have something for my butt. The next purchase will probably be a decent butt plug (the Booty Buddy doesn't really do much for me) like a Tantus Ryder (based on the reviews, if that doesn't work, I might just not be into butt plugs) or I might find a stroker at last. They seem fun, but they are too high maintenance and they take up too much space.

Problem is, I live with my parents, so low maintenance and discretion is a priority.

you may not be using the right plug for you. I realised that I needed movement not to be a size queen so try beads or vibrating or a prostate massager. Just a basic plug sat there may not be your thing. Don't give up.

[suspended user]

suspended user

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=29730

I just love it's stainless-steeliness!! It's been in my basket since the day I saw it, but £2.50 of delivery is holding me back

MrsMcX [sign in to see picture]

Oh my!!!! Why have I not seen this before? The need I have to have this in my life right now is overwhelming!!!

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=25823

I've just read the reviews, ohhhh myyyy!!!!!

What a bad time for this to go out of stock! My birthstone is amethyst, and it won't be in stock in time for my birthday boooo :(

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=29228

crazy horse [sign in to see picture]

MrsMcX wrote:

What a bad time for this to go out of stock! My birthstone is amethyst, and it won't be in stock in time for my birthday boooo :(

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=29228

Boooo

MissChar [sign in to see picture]

LINGERIE sooo much new stuff since I last came on here, my bank account is about to experience some pain!! :) x

Kasey [sign in to see picture]

MissChar wrote:

LINGERIE sooo much new stuff since I last came on here, my bank account is about to experience some pain!! :) x

Im just greatful there is so much, so I can't decide and therefore dont spend anything...

mrs average [sign in to see picture]

Just ordered a new book for me and some valentines gifts for Mr Average.

Trouble Loves Me [sign in to see picture]

The new aluminium vibes look AMAZING. I want them all.

SophieM [sign in to see picture]

I'm not sure yet, but I'm definitely tempted with the email offers! Why do you do this to me Lovehoney?!

truegrace [sign in to see picture]

SophieM wrote:

I'm not sure yet, but I'm definitely tempted with the email offers! Why do you do this to me Lovehoney?!

same here, just cant decide on what!
    Candied Citrus [sign in to see picture]

SophieM wrote:

I'm in the exact same boat! And they're all tempting me to buy some of the more expensive items that I want.

I probably shouldn't, though... I've bought quite a lot from here in recent months. But the offers!

LilMissFrustrated [sign in to see picture]

MrsMcX wrote:

Oh my!!!! Why have I not seen this before? The need I have to have this in my life right now is overwhelming!!!

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=25823

I've had my eye on this for ages but I wonder about the washing of it because id just have to try it as a tail!

Actually I never thought about that. If using it as a dildo too surely the tails might get a bit moist?! I still so want it! Even if was a one use item, I would still want it! Haha!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.