• Wait! We think you’re in the US - Lovehoney.com is a better site for you.
    Shop there and get 10% off!
    United States Flag
    Go to Lovehoney.com
  1. Most expensive toy you've bought?

4Uonly [sign in to see picture]

20 years ago hub and I bought our 1st Sex machine at USD 1800 from Seattle. Due to poor maintenance on our part it expired after 3 years of usage. It's quite a big machine and it was difficult to hide it away from my young children then.

Now I am using one which is quite noisy and can only be used when my grown up children are not around.

Wanted to buy one from LH to replace this one but LH doesn't ship the item to my country.

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

4Uonly wrote:

20 years ago hub and I bought our 1st Sex machine at USD 1800 from Seattle. Due to poor maintenance on our part it expired after 3 years of usage. It's quite a big machine and it was difficult to hide it away from my young children then.

Now I am using one which is quite noisy and can only be used when my grown up children are not around.

Wanted to buy one from LH to replace this one but LH doesn't ship the item to my country.

It would be too expensive and heavy to send from the UK to the US. Have you checked through their .com site? They have some sex machines on there that I assume would be shipped from the US warehouse.

4Uonly [sign in to see picture]

NatandTom wrote:

4Uonly wrote:

It would be too expensive and heavy to send from the UK to the US. Have you checked through their .com site? They have some sex machines on there that I assume would be shipped from the US warehouse.

Thanks for your suggestion. I'm fine with my current but thought I could just buy one from LH. It's where I laid my trust.
    Highland Bi Muscle [sign in to see picture]

The remote controte quiet nexus prostate massager, it vibrates & rotates right on the prostate..... well worth cash 😜😜
    https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=31524

Vixenchel [sign in to see picture]

About 50/60 quid on a vibrator

T-man123 [sign in to see picture]

Well I must say that it would be the mystery box for £50 but you get very good value for money as you can tell by my reviews. Would suggest to anyone who has not yet done so. Other than that the doc jhonson extendable real deal penis extension kit around £20.

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

4Uonly wrote:

NatandTom wrote:

4Uonly wrote:

Thanks for your suggestion. I'm fine with my current but thought I could just buy one from LH. It's where I laid my trust.

That's what I meant. Buying from Lovehoney's US website :)

Victoria92 [sign in to see picture]

up till thursday it was the wand with the attachments that was £64. 20% student discount is a godsend. But thursday me and my OH purchased the app controlled we vibe £119.25 with 25% student discount :)

KirstyLee [sign in to see picture]

The most expensive I’ve purchased are the Vixen Mustang and a Doxy Die Cast massager - both absolutely amazing items but definitely had to save, save, save for them

I do feel a lot of the time you get what you pay for with sex toys, so I’m happy to wait, save and splurge on a luxury item 😊

*sexybabe* [sign in to see picture]

Queen Bee Wand I reckon! 🐝

Sex Squid [sign in to see picture]

F-machine Pro II.
    380 I think inc postage
    Was ex-demo, think they're normally 550!

AmyA [sign in to see picture]

Mine was the fun factory bi-stronic https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=34534 but I actually haven't used it much, think I will get more from it with more experience.

Second and much more successful is the vixen mustang, it's fantastic. Reminds me I must get some reviews written this weekend.

Definitely agree you get what you pay for especially if you are going to use toys regularly

ToGildALily [sign in to see picture]

Would be my Lelo Soraya. Totally worth it and I don't regret my other Lelo purchases.

MK7 [sign in to see picture]

As far as buying goes it's a £125 prostate massager, but I've had testers worth twice that.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.