• Wait! We think you’re in the US - Lovehoney.com is a better site for you.
    Shop there and get 10% off!
    United States Flag
    Go to Lovehoney.com
  1. Most expensive toy you've bought?

    1505441394
    4Uonly [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 205
    • Joined: 11 Nov 2016

    20 years ago hub and I bought our 1st Sex machine at USD 1800 from Seattle. Due to poor maintenance on our part it expired after 3 years of usage. It's quite a big machine and it was difficult to hide it away from my young children then.

    Now I am using one which is quite noisy and can only be used when my grown up children are not around.

    Wanted to buy one from LH to replace this one but LH doesn't ship the item to my country.

    1505461128
    NatandTom [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 6358
    • Joined: 6 Jun 2015

    4Uonly wrote:

    20 years ago hub and I bought our 1st Sex machine at USD 1800 from Seattle. Due to poor maintenance on our part it expired after 3 years of usage. It's quite a big machine and it was difficult to hide it away from my young children then.

    Now I am using one which is quite noisy and can only be used when my grown up children are not around.

    Wanted to buy one from LH to replace this one but LH doesn't ship the item to my country.

    It would be too expensive and heavy to send from the UK to the US. Have you checked through their .com site? They have some sex machines on there that I assume would be shipped from the US warehouse.

    1505537045
    4Uonly [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 205
    • Joined: 11 Nov 2016

    NatandTom wrote:

    4Uonly wrote:

    20 years ago hub and I bought our 1st Sex machine at USD 1800 from Seattle. Due to poor maintenance on our part it expired after 3 years of usage. It's quite a big machine and it was difficult to hide it away from my young children then.

    Now I am using one which is quite noisy and can only be used when my grown up children are not around.

    Wanted to buy one from LH to replace this one but LH doesn't ship the item to my country.

    It would be too expensive and heavy to send from the UK to the US. Have you checked through their .com site? They have some sex machines on there that I assume would be shipped from the US warehouse.

    Thanks for your suggestion. I'm fine with my current but thought I could just buy one from LH. It's where I laid my trust.
    1505959380
    Highland Bi Muscle [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Officer Cadet
    • Posts: 5
    • Joined: 18 Aug 2012

    The remote controte quiet nexus prostate massager, it vibrates & rotates right on the prostate..... well worth cash 😜😜
    https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=31524

    1506039491
    Vixenchel [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major
    • Posts: 42
    • Joined: 6 Oct 2011

    About 50/60 quid on a vibrator

    1506040166
    T-man123 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 2
    • Joined: 23 May 2016

    Well I must say that it would be the mystery box for £50 but you get very good value for money as you can tell by my reviews. Would suggest to anyone who has not yet done so. Other than that the doc jhonson extendable real deal penis extension kit around £20.

    1506069144
    NatandTom [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 6358
    • Joined: 6 Jun 2015

    4Uonly wrote:

    NatandTom wrote:

    4Uonly wrote:

    20 years ago hub and I bought our 1st Sex machine at USD 1800 from Seattle. Due to poor maintenance on our part it expired after 3 years of usage. It's quite a big machine and it was difficult to hide it away from my young children then.

    Now I am using one which is quite noisy and can only be used when my grown up children are not around.

    Wanted to buy one from LH to replace this one but LH doesn't ship the item to my country.

    It would be too expensive and heavy to send from the UK to the US. Have you checked through their .com site? They have some sex machines on there that I assume would be shipped from the US warehouse.

    Thanks for your suggestion. I'm fine with my current but thought I could just buy one from LH. It's where I laid my trust.

    That's what I meant. Buying from Lovehoney's US website :)

    1506080629
    Victoria92 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 39
    • Joined: 31 Jul 2016

    up till thursday it was the wand with the attachments that was £64. 20% student discount is a godsend. But thursday me and my OH purchased the app controlled we vibe £119.25 with 25% student discount :)

    1506101174
    KirstyLee [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 181
    • Joined: 13 Feb 2017

    The most expensive I’ve purchased are the Vixen Mustang and a Doxy Die Cast massager - both absolutely amazing items but definitely had to save, save, save for them

    I do feel a lot of the time you get what you pay for with sex toys, so I’m happy to wait, save and splurge on a luxury item 😊

    1506102047
    *sexybabe* [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 848
    • Joined: 14 Aug 2012

    Queen Bee Wand I reckon! 🐝

    1506102595
    Sex Squid [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1343
    • Joined: 13 Sep 2006

    F-machine Pro II.
    380 I think inc postage
    Was ex-demo, think they're normally 550!

    1506105389
    AmyA [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 175
    • Joined: 21 Feb 2016

    Mine was the fun factory bi-stronic https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=34534 but I actually haven't used it much, think I will get more from it with more experience.

    Second and much more successful is the vixen mustang, it's fantastic. Reminds me I must get some reviews written this weekend.

    Definitely agree you get what you pay for especially if you are going to use toys regularly

    1506111566
    ToGildALily [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 89
    • Joined: 24 May 2016

    Would be my Lelo Soraya. Totally worth it and I don't regret my other Lelo purchases.

    1506113915
    MK7 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 351
    • Joined: 21 Sep 2015

    As far as buying goes it's a £125 prostate massager, but I've had testers worth twice that.

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.