• My first experience of male chastity (CB-3000)

speedo [sign in to see picture]

Yeah I use silicone just around the base ring... keep it from chafing... inside the cage i just use a tiny bit to help me get in (with the aid of a nitrile glove) leaves me soft skinned and well contained hehe

Lubyanka [sign in to see picture]

Um, how does a nitrile glove help you put on your cage? I know the stocking method works well for us, but I never heard of anybody using a glove ... ?

But anyhow, yay nitrile gloves! I definitely need a nitrile glove appreciation day or something. Maybe I could celebrate by wearing them whilst eating a tuna sandwich.

Hmmm, too kinky? :p

Lubyanka wrote:

Um, how does a nitrile glove help you put on your cage? I know the stocking method works well for us, but I never heard of anybody using a glove ... ?

But anyhow, yay nitrile gloves! I definitely need a nitrile glove appreciation day or something. Maybe I could celebrate by wearing them whilst eating a tuna sandwich.

Hmmm, too kinky? :p

It is the stocking method... but being a very straight mannerismed gay couple, we don't have a whole lot of stocking's lying around and socks are too big... so the nitrile gloves we have for getting oiley with the car (and the bedroom ) were a good replacement...

Nitrile glove appreciation day sounds quite fun lol

Heh, well, nylon tights can be had for less than a pound from most local shops, cut the leg off for the stocking method (ensure you have enough length), et voilá! :) The leg is washable and reusable for an extraordinary length of time. And I suspect it would be easier (and possibly cheaper) to use than a nitrile glove for this application.

What colour are your gloves? I love the colours, so much niftier than the boring translucent white latex ones. I got some cool black ones cheap from a medical supplier. They're handy for all sorts of jobs around the home too, as I'm sure you're already aware. :)

And they don't smell obtrusively, so yay. :)

The gloves are very reuseable too... and we got a few hundred for free, mainly for the BF to use on the car. I imagine the gloves are more durable than a stocking, and less prone to laddering hehe. It works for me and no need to get embarrassed going out and buying some stockings hehe.

Our gloves are the sky blue ones, our preferred colour, didn't really like the purple ones very much, either way, much better than the latex ones (although the latex ones do have that lovely rubber stretchy feel to them)

They don't smell... unless you keep them on for sometime... but yes, very handy round the home. (Especially when cleaning the bathroom!)

speedo wrote:

I imagine the gloves are more durable than a stocking, and less prone to laddering hehe. It works for me and no need to get embarrassed going out and buying some stockings hehe.

Heheheheh, I just nearly split my face in two grinning at the idea of somebody buying condoms bold as brass, but having to sneak up quietly to a remote section of the counter - privately and discreetly cringing whilst asking if they sell any stockings, y'know, behind the counter. :D

And the tights leg I've been using for kvetch hasn't laddered in all the months we've used it. But then again, you get the gloves free of charge, so that's ok. :)

I agree that the latex ones do fit better, that stretch is really good, but there is so much to be said for the nitrile ones. I am sooooo not going to be having a latex appreciation day in my house. :p

CB-Man [sign in to see picture]

Anyway ..... can we get back to the original subject - the CB3000.

Has anyone had a problem with the hinge of the rings rusting? I have just replaced my size 3 ring with a solid one which seems a lot better. It is thinner and more comfortable, but it does mean that when I am released she can just take off the front cage and leave the ring on. This makes it easier to lock me up again afterwards!

It has now been 6 weeks since I last came - am I am gaging for it!! She keeps coming up from behind when I am washing up and tweaking my nipples. If I flinch or try to pull away, she adds another day to my lockup. She knows how's to keep me serving her!!

I keep the hinge of the ring covered with a gel plaster, and my partner has had no issue with the hinge.

The plasters I use are these:

http://www.feetlife.co.uk/Buy-Online/Compeed-Plaster-for-Blister-Medium/343

Lubyanka

I can certainly recommend getting a solid ring instead of the hinged one. http://www.chastityplay.co.uk/acatalog/SolidChastityRingsClear.html

What sort of things does your partner do to you while you are locked up?

CB-Man wrote:

Lubyanka

I can certainly recommend getting a solid ring instead of the hinged one. http://www.chastityplay.co.uk/acatalog/SolidChastityRingsClear.html

I'm sure you're right, many people have recommended the solid rings to me. I'm definitely keeping that in mind if any issues develop with the hinge.

CB-Man wrote:

What sort of things does your partner do to you while you are locked up?

Heh, I'm the one doing the locking, not the lock-ee. :)

Sorry Lubyanka, I realise that you are the keyholder, I was just opening discussion to everyone.

Perhaps I should have worded that differently:-

If you are in chastity what sort of things does your key holder do to keep you in control; and if you are the keyholder how do you keep your chastised man 'focused'?

CB-Man wrote:

Sorry Lubyanka, I realise that you are the keyholder, I was just opening discussion to everyone.

Perhaps I should have worded that differently:-

[...] if you are the keyholder how do you keep your chastised man 'focused'?

Heh, yes, I think that is much clearer, thank you. :)

I find that my partners generally keep themselves controlled and focused. After I establish relationships with people, I operate under the assumptions that

• I want them in my service
    • I enjoy my authority and control over them
    • they want and enjoy my authority and control
    • they enjoy and desire to please me

If my partner isn't focused on that, or on me in positive ways, I find that generally the reason is that something is the matter. I will then investigate until we find out what that is, and then we address it. Sometimes that means that I release them from my service, but most usually it doesn't take too long to sort out.

If my partner isn't already focused on me, my authority, and my pleasure, then in my experience, there is nothing I can do to change that. I tend to avoid using restraints of any kind until my relationship with an individual is well established, because it is really important to me to know that they can disengage at any time, and that on an ongoing basis, they continue to choose to remain with me. I was with kvetch for over a year before we began to explore chastity and devices.

I enjoy chastity play because really, no device is escape proof, and I know that they continue to offer that control to me because they continue to want to. As soon as that is no longer the case, I think the whole point is moot anyhow.

Having said that, I think that we all kink for different things. I'm sure it could be argued that my kink for hypnosis could be regarded as just another flavour of restraint, even if that does include the use of a physically restraining chastity device. :)

It what way do you use hypnosis?

Do you use hypnosis to create a relaxing state of mind, or is it more to create trigger words that when said entice some kind of behaviour? What kinds of things are possible with hypnosis, and how you use it?

CB-Man wrote:

It what way do you use hypnosis?

Do you use hypnosis to create a relaxing state of mind, or is it more to create trigger words that when said entice some kind of behaviour? What kinds of things are possible with hypnosis, and how you use it?

Wow, that is some question! It would take me literally weeks, if not months or years to answer it as fully as it could be. But I'll have a stab at a brief synopsis for you. :)

Actually, now that I come to think of it, I have never employed hypnosis specifically or solely to create a relaxing state of mind. Of course every hypnotic session involves comfortable and tranquil relaxation which usually persists for some time afterwards. Without the relaxation, hypnosis is not possible, so hypnosis and relaxation are integrally related.

I don't use hypnosis to entice any behaviour which my partners wouldn't otherwise do. For me, hypnosis has mostly been about creating pleasurable emotional associations with certain things, and reducing unpleasant associations with other things. For example, kvetch has an increased pleasure response when I touch him in certain ways than he would if I hadn't given him an association with that pleasure, and he has less stress about other things because I gave him pleasurable emotional associations with those things he would otherwise stress more about.

As for what's possible with hypnosis? As far as I can tell, the possibilities are limitless. Anything one can imagine and then express using words, can be used in a hypnotic context. My kvetch struggled a lot with certain things for years, because he felt too much stress to be able to do them as he wanted to. And now he can achieve things he didn't think he ever could. Some people seek states of mind which they could only achieve before after rigorous physical experiences, and I can induce those states in just a few minutes, even in somebody I don't know well. I use hypnosis to motivate myself. Hypnosis is an incredible tool to assist in almost anything.

I've done courses in how to use hypnosis, and I plan to do more. I'm still learning that the boundaries of my imagination are the only limits to what I can achieve with it.

I hope that began to answer your questions. :)

Lubyanka wrote:

I don't use hypnosis to entice any behaviour which my partners wouldn't otherwise do. For me, hypnosis has mostly been about creating pleasurable emotional associations with certain things, and reducing unpleasant associations with other things. For example, kvetch has an increased pleasure response when I touch him in certain ways than he would if I hadn't given him an association with that pleasure, and he has less stress about other things because I gave him pleasurable emotional associations with those things he would otherwise stress more about.

Can you give me practical examples of the sort of things that you have achieved so far?

CB-Man wrote:

Can you give me practical examples of the sort of things that you have achieved so far?

One example took about 5 minutes to do, and the beneficial effects have persisted for over a year now. My kvetch had difficulties with meetings attended by certain people, because the objectives which were his job to achieve were often sidelined, minimised, and disregarded by those people. The strategy they most usually employed to do this was to make personal slights and remarks to and about kvetch.

During a 5 minute hypnotic session, I gave him ways to focus on his objectives by allowing him to remember that the personal remarks are a strategy to avoid addressing the objectives, that those remarks are contradicted by the facts, and that regardless of anything said on other topics, he keeps his focus on his objectives.

The benefits from this have persisted throughout his professional and personal life, and he serves me better by having fewer stresses in his life.

There are some upcoming events which kvetch feels are looming monsters threatening to ruin his life. The thoughts of those events have been stressing him out badly and interfering with his ability to concentrate. Last night I took him through a session and a conversation afterwards, reminding him that he can turn to those events and tell them to shove it right up their ass! :)

Today he feels much better about those events, and I am confident that he'll deal with them much more effectively than he would have otherwise.

I have created other, more lighthearted associations, such as when every time kvetch eats anything especially tasty, he thinks of me and wants to share it with me, and that perks up his day when I'm not there. :)

And in my experience, a less stressed happier kvetch, is a better serving kvetch. :)

Lubyanka

kvetch must be a very lucky man to have you! I wish my wife was more proactive. She likes the effect that chastity has on me, but I am always the one that instigates it.

I am surprised that you do not use hypnosis more for sexual means rather than his work. I would love to be hypnotised and conditioned to certain key words. I have seen certain websites that sell this sort of audio, but have been warned that they also teach you to worship that website's mistress and keep returning to their site.

Are there any books on hypnosis that you would recommend, and how easy is it to learn?

CB-Man wrote:

Lubyanka

kvetch must be a very lucky man to have you! [...] I am surprised that you do not use hypnosis more for sexual means rather than his work. I would love to be hypnotised and conditioned to certain key words. I have seen certain websites that sell this sort of audio, but have been warned that they also teach you to worship that website's mistress and keep returning to their site.

Are there any books on hypnosis that you would recommend, and how easy is it to learn?

Thank you, I'm lucky to have him too. :)

I do use hypnosis in erotic ways, I just didn't want to discuss those here. I feel uncomfortable with expounding at length on topics in ways which my words could end up being used as wank fodder, you know? I have trained kvetch to respond in certain ways to certain stimuli, one of which I wrote a blog post about.

http://ladylubyanka.wordpress.com/2008/06/23/ring-bell-for-service/#Bell-And-Sign

I do focus on kvetch as a human being and help him when I can, because really, he does serve me so much better when he's happy and stress-free. So it totally benefits me to support him in his life as well as in his submission to me. :)

Indeed, I have heard many, many horror stories about hypnotic recordings which can cause pain if the listener doesn't give money or buy stuff, or keep buying recordings from that person. It's difficult to know who to trust. I personally would recommend Lady Julia as a reputable, safe person who offers some hypnotic recordings free of charge and which are quite safe. I've listened to some and transcribed some and used some of them on kvetch myself, so I can personally vouch for the safety of the recordings I have experience of from her. I'd recommend starting with her "Safety Net" recording.

http://ladyjulia.net/

One of the things about hypnosis is that we all descend into and ascend out of hypnotic states quite naturally many times every day. Whenever we zone out in front of the television, or get absorbed in a book, or daydream whilst driving, those are all varieties of hypnotic states. Hypnotising is the easiest thing in the world, it's like teaching a person to sleep, or breathe. There are loads of books on how to do it, but I've never read any of those.

Another thing about hypnosis is that in and of itself, it does nothing aside from putting a person into a state during which they are more receptive to suggestion. Hypnosis is like the amplifier which intensifies and increases the signal from an input such as a mic or instrument. However, like the singer or instrumentalist, the actual results you will get from hypnosis are not from the amplifier or hypnotic state, but from the skill of the musician or hypnotist. And that is the really tough part.

Because a person is really receptive to literal suggestion when in trance, one wrong word or phrase can interfere with the effectiveness of the message. So for me, the real key to hypnosis is not the induction, but the use of language in trance. And that can take ages to learn.

I remember one time on a course I took - I was hypnotising a course-mate to feel relaxed, calm and confident when encountering a certain person whom she'd argued with and currently felt confrontational about. I suggested that she feel relaxed, calm and confident whenever she ran into that person. She told me afterwards that she knew she'd manage encounters with her friend much better, but when I'd said that about running into her, she'd immediately imagined running into that person with a car or something!

So that was a good example of the way the subconscious mind takes language absolutely literally, and how careful I must be when phrasing my suggestions. The pitfalls are many, but the results can be amazing if you get it right. :)

Very interesting. Thank you for the links - I love the idea of the Ring Bell for Service.

So, do you keep kvetch in chastity? If so, do you set a release date or does he have to 'earn' it? Is it possible through hypnosis to train him that if he played with himself/became errect he would have uncomfortable feelings and therefore stop, therefore not needing to keep him locked up? Sounds strange, but just thinking outside the box.

CB-Man wrote:

Very interesting. Thank you for the links - I love the idea of the Ring Bell for Service.

So, do you keep kvetch in chastity? If so, do you set a release date or does he have to 'earn' it? Is it possible through hypnosis to train him that if he played with himself/became errect he would have uncomfortable feelings and therefore stop, therefore not needing to keep him locked up? Sounds strange, but just thinking outside the box.

You're very welcome, glad to help. :)

One of my general principles is that I never sanction or punish. Since kvetch's behaviour supports my premise that he only ever wants to please me anyhow, on the rare occasions when he displeases me, it's because he couldn't do any better. So he feels far worse at my displeasure than he could ever feel if I punished him. So I never do that.

Similarly, I never use aversion techniques to reinforce behaviours. For one thing, focusing on the aversion focuses kvetch on the thing being averted from, rather than on the desirable behaviour. And him focusing on the behaviour I want does benefit me more. For another thing, I want kvetch to associate me only with pleasure and yumminess. If I used aversion techniques, he would by definition develop some uncomfortable feelings in association with me, and that would totally interfere with my training scheme. I discuss this to some extent in part of my prostate milking resource:

http://ladylubyanka.wordpress.com/2008/04/16/prostate-milking/#Important-Things-To-Note

Sometimes we use a Curve chastity device because it's fun. However, whether he's locked in it or not, I am in control of kvetch's orgasms 100% of the time, and he must refrain from having one unless I give my permission. We have had no issue whatsoever with any unauthorised orgasms. I allow kvetch an hour to masturbate once a week without orgasming whenever he likes, and he can do it without consulting me. Keeping him happy is in my best interests. :)

I have every reason to want him to maintain his erectile and reproductive function, because his arousal and pleasure benefit me, and are powerful tools I can use to motivate him. Although I could certainly do it, training kvetch to remain flaccid would benefit neither of us. I address that in the prostate milking post as well. So I encourage kvetch's arousal and erections, and we both enjoy them. :)

I almost never set a date for orgasm, because neither of us know in advance how we're going to feel on any given day. So he orgasms when I feel like it. :)

I feel uncomfortable about having kvetch earn his orgasms. He already serves me because we both want him to, what else is there to earn? He gets privileges when I grant them, so how would I benefit from having him have to work more for his orgasms? He already works as hard as he can for me. That whole idea makes no sense to me, but I can see how it could be fun for people who do things differently.

I hope that answered your questions. :)

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.