• Wait! We think you’re in the US - Lovehoney.com is a better site for you.
    Shop there and get 10% off!
    United States Flag
    Go to Lovehoney.com
  1. My first experience of male chastity (CB-3000)

Lubyanka [sign in to see picture]

Hello Gyrator53,

I think you might be confusing lack of orgasms with abstaining from all sexual activity. For most of the people I know who explore chastity play in relationship contexts including myself, that just simply isn't so. I enjoy what I would consider to be erotic activity with kvetch several times daily. Obviously, if many people didn't consider chastity to be a hot sexy activity, then I don't know why anybody would bother with it, frankly.

I think one of the primary benefits of chastity play is that it opens up eroticism from having formerly had a restricted focus solely on genitals and orgasms, to being a much broader range of activities focusing on the whole body, with an infinitely larger scope for intimacy.

tallboy247 [sign in to see picture]

Hiya Lubyanka, any evidence that chastity/lack of orgasms leads to increased output- could be a possible solution to the country's woes- or do the balls just pack up producing after a while- thought you might know, l myself have never ever quite possessed that degree of self-control !!

TB

PS Ever been inside the Lubyanka !!

tallboy247,

My experience is that after a period of denial, the ejaculate has increased in viscosity without increasing in volume. I don't think there is any way for a man to increase the volume of his ejaculate, aside from ensuring he drinks plenty of water and is well hydrated.

As for self control - with a chastity device, self-control is less necessary, since often it is the keyholder who decides when you're allowed access.

I have not been inside the Lubyanka.

tallboy247 [sign in to see picture]

Thanks.

TB

smackneill [sign in to see picture]

I have been locked in my cb3000 on and off for a couple of months now, this time its about a week. Its really exciting and honestly I don't like NOT having it on, its somehow reassuring! She generally allows me to come once a week at the moment, I love her being in charge, the teasing and rewards are fantastic fun. My wife loves he extra attention but finds my constant craving iritating at times, I will refer her to your posts here Lubyanka!

With reference to finding new erogenous zones I completely agree, to the extent that I had my nipples pierced this week! My god, that REALLY hurt!

It seems a new life for me, more self respect too. My complaint would be that in the cold weather its all too easy for the CB to slip off....and in the night can be really painful, top tip? Keep some mini canned drinks in an iced cool bag by the bed. Midnight snack and ball cooler in one!

Thanks all!

timetraveler [sign in to see picture]

@Mucky Duck aha, I see where you are coming from here. I too went through two prolonged bouts of "male chastity" while my wife (not my current partner) was pregnant. I can tell you that this kind of "chastity" (I continued to "relieve myself" throughout) is to consensual chastity play what chalk is to cheese.

The key differences, in my experience, are "consent" and "intimacy". During this marriage/pregnancy phase, my wife used to shrink away from my touch as if I was covered in shit! Of course, she had every reason to suppose that when I reached out to touch her, it meant that I wanted to fuck her - her body was carrying the consequences of this urge. But what was unacceptable to me (and ultimately cost us the marriage) was not that she failed to let me stick it in her from time to time while pregnant or while breast-feeding, but that there was no outlet for physical intimacy for me at all (while she could at least find physical intimacy - if not sexual - in her relationship with our children.)

Maybe if we had both been a little more mature in our approach, had been better able to communicate around issues involving physical intimacy...

Gyrator53, if you find the concept of male chastity intriguing, if not a little horny ( ;-o ) why not go ahead and try it? My view is that it isn't likely to suit less mature men, who are bound to be more cock-led in their behaviour. Whereas for those of us who have been around the block a few times already, it is definitely a highly potent means for introducing a new kinky intimacy into a well-worn groove.

I agree with you about the aesthetics of the Sentinel being far superior to the CB range. My partner initially thought the CB-3000 looked like a "magimix attachment". Not very attractive... On the other hand, she appears to have taken to keyholding like a duck to water, and has no problem with its negative visual aesthetics now. I suspect that the Sentinel wouldn't be very comfortable to wear for more than a few hours, whereas the CB-3000 has quickly become something I will happily put on in the morning and only be unlocked from late at night. Because one's cock swells to fit its encompassing boundary and (obviously) no more, one remains in a constant state of semi-arousal.

It is quite remarkable what a different slant this puts on your day... One of the most obvious of these effects is the desire it creates to please your keyholder. While one might normally mutter "yes dear" upon being asked to do the dishes and then spend the rest of the day procrastinating, when in chastity one simply leaps at the opportunity!

Being forced to wait for orgasm definitely improves its quality, but I would say that this effect is secondary to: (1) being made far more sensitive and receptive to HER orgasms; (2) discovering a whole new world of physical sensation in one's own body, apart from one's cock, and; (3) the enhanced nature of intimate communication, verbal and otherwise.

I haven't found that male chastity has made me more submissive other than in the one key respect. (Ok, there is the housework thing, but it's not as if I slave away all day! Maybe 1 hour of my time at most. I certainly don't find I have less time to follow my other interests.)

Au contraire, in some respects I have become more assertive. For example, one thing that used to annoy me about my partner was her tendency to occasionally wallow in self-pity. It infuriated me, but I didn't feel I could say anything about it. Now I am completely ruthless, even when under physical restraint. She now knows that self-pity is unacceptable, so it tends to be channeled into anger instead, a far more attractive and appropriate emotion in a sexually dominant woman...

Lubyanka, it's always very interesting to read about your experiences as a keyholder to your partner's chastity. I mentioned your "5 months" attestation to my partner and she was somewhat incredulous, as well as deeply doubtful of its desirability. Me too, although I am strangely intrigued to experiment with SLIGHTLY longer periods than 24 hours... I will let you know how we get on!

smackneill, that is a great profile picture! Where did you get it? I want one! :)

I suspect that if your wife is finding your constant craving irritating, then that's more of an issue with your behaviour, not hers, you know? So I'm not sure directing your wife to read stuff will help. But it might I suppose, I hope it does. :)

Also, I was interested to hear that cooling your testicles helps you in cold weather. My understanding of the process is that in cold weather, the testicles try to retract up close to the body, and that can hurt a lot around the ring of the device. I would have thought that warming up the testicles to cause them to loosen up and drop would be better. Mostly I've heard that the device is easier to escape from when everything is warm, not cold. Do you know why cooling your testicles helps your security and discomfort in the night?

timetraveler, I really agree with you regarding what you said about intimacy vs sex.

I look forward to finding out how you get on. :)

timetraveler [sign in to see picture]

Re: balls and temperature, I find that mine do indeed tend to disappear inside my body when it's cold and this makes it hard to get the CB-3000 on. Especially if my partner is trying to do it, because it's harder for her to tell whether both balls have been captured by the ring or not. On the other hand, I have never found it likely that I would be able to escape from the device.

The only time I did escape was when she had failed to put both my balls inside the ring, so it was relatively easy to pop the other one back through. Needless to say, despite protesting that it was "her fault" for not putting it on properly, I was swiftly punished!

I suspect that escape would only become a problem with really long periods of incarceration when one became so used to the device that it stopped acting as stimulation for semi-arousal. Honestly, when I have mine on, every gap is filled, and there is tension throughout the whole system. Trying to escape would seem illogical!

One more observation (and then I'll go and do something useful), is how relieving oneself by hand so quickly seems to have become a thing of the past. Is this to do with the symbolic gesture of giving one's partner keyholder status? I live apart from my partner for most of the time and don't wear my "gadget" unless I am staying with her for a few days. But it still seems inappropriate to engage in solo masturbation (I used to do it a lot!)

smackneill [sign in to see picture]

what i meant to say was that during the day its cold, they retarct, my cb comes off. At night its too hot, they swell,its painfull, so I swap the rings. Small during the day and large at night. Also keeping the iced drinks. Theres no harm in a nightcap G&T! Cooling down the area behind my testes stops the pain, usually just having the correct ring for the cicumstances is enough. The other problem is that although I'm of average length I have a rather wide one, one day I'd like to get one fitted. Probably expensive!

You're of course quite right, its not my place to tell her what to do!

I cannot remember where I found the pic probably putting 'femdom drawings' in google and, of course, checking for copyright.

crayola [sign in to see picture]

Lets see if I've got this straight (I've been reading the thread and this has only just clicked lol)

Lubyankh (what is the nickname by the way? I don't know my history lol) do you still get penetrative sex? I'm guessing the not cumming in five months thing means not to his orgasm, but do you still get his penis inside you for yours, or do you just rely on hands, toys and oral?

Hello crayola. :)

Ok, first, my nickname. I've just finished doing a waaaaaaayyyy overdue update of my "About" page, so now you can see the explanation of my nickname in all it's glory:

http://ladylubyanka.wordpress.com/about/#Nickname

Penetrative his-penis-in-my-vagina sex? Yes, I still get it. We tried out the We-Vibe. :) I also get hands, toys, oral, other participants, other genders, and anything else I can think of. :)

Mmmm, mmmm, mmmmmmmmmm. :D

Any other questions? :)

Horny Pony [sign in to see picture]

I've read this post with intrigue. Sorry if I've missed this but is Kvetch able/allowed to have a prostate orgasm while wearing the chastity device?

Hello Horny Pony,

Kvetch has what I call "gentle emissions" when he's in his chastity device, which is the evacuation of his prostate without the pleasurable muscular contractions of ejaculation. He doesn't experience a refractory period after those.

The control I have been given over kvetch's orgasms applies no matter what type of stimulation results in orgasm. So if I say he can't have one, he can't have any kind of one. From the research I've done, I think that any ejaculation kvetch could manage to have whilst wearing his device wouldn't be very satisfying. Because I want kvetch to associate me with his pleasure, and because I want to own and be responsible for his pleasure, it is in my best interests to ensure that any orgasm I allow kvetch be as pleasurable as possible.

So, as far as we're concerned, kvetch doesn't have orgasms whilst wearing his device. If I want him to have one, I'll let him out (if he's wearing it). Kvetch might well be able to orgasm with the device on. But since I don't think an orgasm with the device on would be very pleasurable, we haven't tried it. Personally I probably wouldn't bother trying, unless we both were interested to see what happened.

I hope that answered your question?

Heh, that was a bit long winded. :)

Horny Pony [sign in to see picture]

Thanks Lubyanka. Fascinating. NLP and hypnotherapy are both fascinating subjects as well and have helped me more than I can say.

My pleasure, Horny Pony. And indeed, I continue to feel riveted by the usefulness and insights which NLP and hypnosis have to offer. I'm looking forward to doing an NLP Master Practitioner qualification next year.

But that'll be just the teensiest bit off topic for this thread, so I'll save my gushing on this for another time. :)

Gyrator53 [sign in to see picture]

I mulled this over for a couple of days and decided that I really do find this idea erotic - don't ask me why but I do. So I picked my moment and broached the idea with my lovely wife and, having checked that I didn't plan to lock her into a chastity belt in exchange, agreed to give it a go.

So the next step I guess is sorting out what aparutus she wants to use (I've hidden the 'WorkMate' just to be on the safe side!)

Fantastic! Do please keep us updated with all the gory details. :D

Sometimes I think that trying to find out why we find certain things erotic is like trying to find out why we're attracted to one person instead of another. If there is a reason, I think it's as elusive as knowing why some people are bisexual and some are not.

Oh, and please do feel free to have a look at my blog for information.

http://ladylubyanka.wordpress.com/dim-sum/#Chastity

Gyrator53 [sign in to see picture]

Lubyanka wrote:

Fantastic! Do please keep us updated with all the gory details. :D

Sometimes I think that trying to find out why we find certain things erotic is like trying to find out why we're attracted to one person instead of another. If there is a reason, I think it's as elusive as knowing why some people are bisexual and some are not.

Oh, and please do feel free to have a look at my blog for information.

http://ladylubyanka.wordpress.com/dim-sum/#Chastity

Many thanks for the link - you certainly have done your homework! I'll certainly keep you posted about progress. I wish LH had a bigger selection of metal chastity devices but in the end we went for a Sentinel from Tickleberry (I knew the aesthetics would appeal to my dear wife)

Indeed, the Sentinel is gorgeous looking. :) I'll be interested to find out if your experiences with it are similar to timetraveler's regarding comfort and wearability over time.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.