99p Next Day delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. Strap-on sex for straight couples

    1283854554
    Seduced [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 994
    • Joined: 15 Aug 2010

    Good luck to you both and hope you both have lots of fun!!!

    1283861330

    [suspended user]

    suspended user
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2373
    • Joined: 30 Oct 2008

    Aimee wrote:

    Me and my OH are deffo going to use a strap on! He'd love it! And i'd love being the dominant one for a bit! Mixing the roles up a lil should be great fun!

    i bet you'll enjoy this especially being the dom for a change makes most women hot hot hot

    1283897953
    Cherub [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 35
    • Joined: 17 Apr 2010

    We got one, but my other half doesn't like using it. A real shame, because although I'm straight there is somethin special about bum love!

    1283903328

    [suspended user]

    suspended user
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2373
    • Joined: 30 Oct 2008

    Cherub wrote:

    We got one, but my other half doesn't like using it. A real shame, because although I'm straight there is somethin special about bum love!

    try using it on her double trouble nice mmmmmmmmm

    1288897460
    InMe [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 76
    • Joined: 28 Oct 2010

    I started dating my wife nearly ten years ago at the tender age of twenty and after a good and varied sex life I was left with only one major fantasy that I thought I'd never experience.

    Basically over the years that time of month would turn into BJ week and gradually after a bit of rimming which I was starting to enjoy one night I felt my partner insert her finger inside me and to my surprise I erupted and it was at this moment that I began to fantasize about being taken up the rear.

    More time passed and after buying plenty of toys for her one evening nearly a year ago we went looking for some anal toys (for both of us) and she picked out an anal probe from LH which became a part of our intimate time and I had come to grips with the fact that this was as good as I was going to get. However to my delight only a few weeks ago one evening after she had milked my prostate with her finger she whispered in my ear that she wanted to take me up the ass.. needless to say I returned to LH and ordered the strap on I had been longing to buy.

    If you read my review here you will get the rest of my story..

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=16971

    To sum it up some fantasies never come true and others take years.. if I'd have known how good mine would have turned out I would have pushed for it sooner! And for all the men out there that aren't sure all I can say is being fucked up the bum is so hot..

    1288898027
    SlipperyWhenWet [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 81
    • Joined: 16 Jul 2009

    InMe wrote:

    To sum it up some fantasies never come true and others take years.. if I'd have known how good mine would have turned out I would have pushed for it sooner! And for all the men out there that aren't sure all I can say is being fucked up the bum is so hot..

    Hehe, congratulations! Always happy to see a new member of the 'Loves to Get Pegged' club :-) ...hope you and your OH have many more enjoyable sessions, and that any other fantasies you have left come true with equally successful results!

    1288914852
    Seduced [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 994
    • Joined: 15 Aug 2010

    InMe wrote:

    I started dating my wife nearly ten years ago at the tender age of twenty and after a good and varied sex life I was left with only one major fantasy that I thought I'd never experience.

    Basically over the years that time of month would turn into BJ week and gradually after a bit of rimming which I was starting to enjoy one night I felt my partner insert her finger inside me and to my surprise I erupted and it was at this moment that I began to fantasize about being taken up the rear.

    More time passed and after buying plenty of toys for her one evening nearly a year ago we went looking for some anal toys (for both of us) and she picked out an anal probe from LH which became a part of our intimate time and I had come to grips with the fact that this was as good as I was going to get. However to my delight only a few weeks ago one evening after she had milked my prostate with her finger she whispered in my ear that she wanted to take me up the ass.. needless to say I returned to LH and ordered the strap on I had been longing to buy.

    If you read my review here you will get the rest of my story..

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=16971

    To sum it up some fantasies never come true and others take years.. if I'd have known how good mine would have turned out I would have pushed for it sooner! And for all the men out there that aren't sure all I can say is being fucked up the bum is so hot..

    'Nuff said dude ;)

    1288916452
    Despina Rose [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2581
    • Joined: 18 Apr 2010

    This is kinda relevant. I would really like to do strap on sex with the OH, he likes anal sometimes but I have never pushed the point.

    Most of the time he prefers a slim plug or toy and one finger. Last night, I used two fingers on him and he loved it.

    Hopefully sometime he will ask for it.

    1288944612
    jay1984 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Officer Cadet
    • Posts: 17
    • Joined: 9 Feb 2009

    MasqueradeMinx wrote:

    This is kinda relevant. I would really like to do strap on sex with the OH, he likes anal sometimes but I have never pushed the point.

    Most of the time he prefers a slim plug or toy and one finger. Last night, I used two fingers on him and he loved it.

    Hopefully sometime he will ask for it.

    I think you're just a whisper away! I haven't got anywhere near that far with my OH and I'm dead keen...just don't want to seem overkeen x

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.