FREE 1 Day Delivery - Spend £50 and 24-hour tracked delivery is FREE
  1. A rabbity birthday

WandA [sign in to see picture]

I didn't think it did slow things for women, it's designed to make it 'more intense'. I think some women report it helping them reach orgasm more quickly. Check out the reviews and see what the say.

Lady Ness [sign in to see picture]

I think I have decided to try the durex o myself... even though I personally feel I don't need such an item to help me enjoy orgasms it would be interesting to see what the rests where.

Anyway tomorrow I go in search of gift wrap for my friends present.

Miss BoomStick [sign in to see picture]

how about something like this http://www.firebox.com/product/1257/Raunchy-Wrapping-Paper?via=ser

Lovehoney - Alice [sign in to see picture]

Miss BoomStick wrote:

how about something like this http://www.firebox.com/product/1257/Raunchy-Wrapping-Paper?via=ser

I love it! Watched the video... love the Scottish guy "Oh my goodness, how rude!"

Lady Ness [sign in to see picture]

The wrapping paper is fab and will probably buy some for a few other friends gifts I have in mind.

Well today it was my friends birthday in her present was off course the rabbit, and book. I was daring enough to put the lube in and she thought it was actually very cool. She was also happy that I had provided batteries. I also put in a basics finger dome as I had a spare one and even though she was a little confused by it she thought it was fab. I wrapped it in a glittery bag with ribbon.

she spend a few minutes watching it vibrating and pressing the controls. she was so amazed by it she is tempted to get another rabbit at somepoint which i will help her pick out and probably order for her.

other than that we had a few little drinks, some snack, and party games. I joked with my partner earlier in the day that we need party lucky bags and he actuall;y turned up with some and a few balloons.

I think she had a good time and has a meal and movie with her OH later but was tempted to cancle just to play with her new toy.

anyway thanks for the advice :)

YesChef [sign in to see picture]

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

If I remember rightly, Durex O doesn't actually increase orgasms or make them come any quicker, but rather makes it take longer to reach an orgasm. Kind of a female delay gel. I've never tried it, but I recall reading a review about it... Best not put the Durex O in.

We've used it now and again, and it sems to have the opposite effect - makes everything a lot more sensitive, but not quite as intense as the Heat and Tingle varieties. I don't know that is makes my OH reach orgasm any quicker, but she reckons it's very 'refreshing' - definitely made her climax more intense (her feet went numb last time!).

Glad your friend liked her rabbit and had a great birthday.

I'm tempted to try the durex O but worried it'll be a waste of £15

WandA [sign in to see picture]

Miss BoomStick wrote:

Glad your friend liked her rabbit and had a great birthday.

I'm tempted to try the durex O but worried it'll be a waste of £15

It's been free with quite a few items, check out some of the offers on LH or hold out for 'em.

Yeah I'm wanted a sqweel for a while and that has the free durex O offer so I ordered that last night.

Oh lovehoney, you take all my money!!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.