• Hitachi attachments

CurlyCoupleWife [sign in to see picture]

KittyPurry wrote:

I thought this too! Haven't the wands been around since the 70s or something? And not one single incident in that whole time...

Also, aren't step-down power adapters quite common for UK use of US appliances? Also (also), worst case scenario if the power converter failed: the fuse would blow. Not exactly dangerous!

Bloody Hitachi and Facebook...PEOPLE LIKE ORGASMS....DEAL WITH IT!

xxKPxx

Absolutely! Every time a US tourist uses their hair-drier over here they risk frying themselves? Surely we might have heard about all the hotel fires caused by US tourists' appliances burning out due to "the power not translating exactly"?

toxycat [sign in to see picture]

Apparently there are quite a few sites still selling them but renamed as something else....so you have to be wary......there are a few good replicas that iv seen........but if anyone comes across and is thinking of buying a Hitachi in the UK......dont.....

Despina Rose [sign in to see picture]

What about LHs version? http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=16996

I have a rabbit that has an adapter, I have had it for over 3 years, I have never had the fuse go on it, so I wouldnt worry.

WandA [sign in to see picture]

MasqueradeMinx wrote:

I have a rabbit that has an adapter, I have had it for over 3 years, I have never had the fuse go on it, so I wouldnt worry.

She already has the Wand. Would be a bit silly to spend £70 on a new toy with the idea of adding add ons...

WandA wrote:

MasqueradeMinx wrote:

She already has the Wand. Would be a bit silly to spend £70 on a new toy with the idea of adding add ons...

I know she does, I did read it, I meant for everyone else who doesnt have it and doesnt want the change over of voltage.

Lady Ness [sign in to see picture]

WandA wrote:

MasqueradeMinx wrote:

Yeah I did have this in mind before I actually recieved the hitachi in a grab bag. I thought it was great as I got it for only £25 as well as figer dome ad g-spot vibe.... but I can't really afford to buy a £70 vibe as well as lets say £30s worth of attachments.... on top of the £25 I already spent on the grab bag itself.

The Nymphomaniac wrote:

WandA wrote:

MasqueradeMinx wrote:

Yeah I did have this in mind before I actually recieved the hitachi in a grab bag. I thought it was great as I got it for only £25 as well as figer dome ad g-spot vibe.... but I can't really afford to buy a £70 vibe as well as lets say £30s worth of attachments.... on top of the £25 I already spent on the grab bag itself.

I wasnt suggesting you buy this now, I was suggesting to all the people that didnt like the idea.
    I was saying that I have an adapter toy that I have used often for 3 years and nothing has gone wrong so the wand shouldnt.

Lady Ness [sign in to see picture]

That’s ok, sorry I need to buy a new keyboard as by the time I had written that reply you and WandA had provided replies I had just finished mine from your original post.

Even though you suggest it should be ok I am still a little worried. So I have decided to email LH and get there take on the product. I’m sure it will be ok, but I am worried to use something that might cause any problems.

Anyway I will let everyone know what LH’s response is :)

chipNroll [sign in to see picture]

The Nymphomaniac wrote:

Well one of my sexual case studies books mentions the hitachi, and that was published 1982... And I'm certain it was about in the 70s probably when the studies actually took place.

I remember my mum having one of these when I was young for her 'bad back', so they have been around for ages. I'm sure something unsafe couldn't have remained on the market so long?

Wasn't until I came on here that I realised what it was really for so erm thanks guys

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.