99p Next Day delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. Sex Toys for Men... from Women?

    1283873760
    Lovehoney - Alice [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 1326
    • Joined: 19 Jul 2010

    Hello lovely OAers. I'm here to pick your brains again, this time with your recommendations for male sex toys.

    What toys would you choose if you had a new partner and wanted to introduce them to the joys of toys?

    What toys would you get for your other halves - either to use on their own, or to use with them but for the purpose of their pleasure?

    ... and to make things fair for the men - what would you really like to receive from your partner?

    1283874146
    Malteser81 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 851
    • Joined: 2 Aug 2009

    I think i'd pick a stroker as they're not to offensive or a Tenga egg. I got these for my OH as toys as he's not into anal on himself and he can use the stroker or egg as well as I can, there really is nothing better than being able to make my OH cum =).

    1283874536
    jackador123 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 549
    • Joined: 3 Sep 2009

    From a women that's a toughie I guess something she can use on me and get me to come. All I can think of is goo lube, flavoured for nice play. But toy wise, maybe a Fleshlight, the videos show them used like that

    1283874645
    linda2008 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 450
    • Joined: 22 Jan 2008

    to begin with maybe a stroker or if he likes anal play a basic butt plug it all depends what he likes

    1283874853
    Tupperwareheart [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 199
    • Joined: 2 Jun 2010

    The first things i bought for my OH were Tracey Cox's stroker and one of the TENGA onacups. Not at all scary to look at, and can be used alone or with my help. Went down a treat!

    1283875375
    WandA [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 6177
    • Joined: 28 Nov 2007

    I've discussed this with a few members. The head honcho and TC stroker are good introductions I think.

    What would be by far the best would be an open ended stroker to use together with oral, give a man a blowjob and he'll pretty much do anything you want.

    Perhaps this:

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=16961#customer_reviews

    1283880094
    KittyPurry [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 1265
    • Joined: 22 Aug 2009

    Definately Tenga eggs, I think they're just brilliant - reasonably priced, novelty-esque (therefore relatively inoffensive) and they don't compromise at all on qualtiy and function. I *think* they're DDs favourite toys and I've recommended them to a newbie male friend who I believe was impressed.

    xxKPxx

    1283880290

    [suspended user]

    suspended user
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2373
    • Joined: 30 Oct 2008

    KittyPurry wrote:

    Definately Tenga eggs, I think they're just brilliant - reasonably priced, novelty-esque (therefore relatively inoffensive) and they don't compromise at all on qualtiy and function. I *think* they're DDs favourite toys and I've recommended them to a newbie male friend who I believe was impressed.

    xxKPxx

    were they for him to use on his partner or for himself

    1283880367
    KittyPurry [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 1265
    • Joined: 22 Aug 2009

    lickmadick wrote:

    KittyPurry wrote:

    Definately Tenga eggs, I think they're just brilliant - reasonably priced, novelty-esque (therefore relatively inoffensive) and they don't compromise at all on qualtiy and function. I *think* they're DDs favourite toys and I've recommended them to a newbie male friend who I believe was impressed.

    xxKPxx

    were they for him to use on his partner or for himself

    He's single so they were for him to use on himself but he is gay so maybe he'll use them with a partner in the future!

    xxKPxx

    1283880454

    [suspended user]

    suspended user
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2373
    • Joined: 30 Oct 2008

    just checking wasn't sure or not but i hope they made him smile they would me lmdxx

    1283883958
    WandA [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 6177
    • Joined: 28 Nov 2007

    KittyPurry wrote:

    Definately Tenga eggs, I think they're just brilliant - reasonably priced, novelty-esque (therefore relatively inoffensive) and they don't compromise at all on qualtiy and function. I *think* they're DDs favourite toys and I've recommended them to a newbie male friend who I believe was impressed.

    xxKPxx

    I found they took some getting used to. First time I used one it was rubbish, I wasn't quite sure how much it could take, 2nd time was much more fun as I got a bit of shaft action! It now has an obvious weak spot though so I may only get about 3 uses.

    1283892911
    Ilovemyman [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 614
    • Joined: 7 Dec 2009

    I got my OH a vibrating cock ring, a stroker (pretty rubbish) lots of lubes but he said the only toy he needs is me (he hasn't tried a tenga flip yet though)

    1283893076

    [suspended user]

    suspended user
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2373
    • Joined: 30 Oct 2008

    Ilovemyman wrote:

    I got my OH a vibrating cock ring, a stroker (pretty rubbish) lots of lubes but he said the only toy he needs is me (he hasn't tried a tenga flip yet though)

    ha ha good one you can't beat the real thing

    1283894560
    WandA [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 6177
    • Joined: 28 Nov 2007

    headsouth wrote:

    It really seems a shame that the big majority of these suggestions are for masturation not sex. Why is that the assumption? If you want to introduce your hubby to toys, why would you give him something that he can't use with you?

    Personally it does nothing for me but the vibrating cock ring 2.0 is a good start I'd say.

    Well, she did say about thier pleasure... I find cockrings generally a bit rubbish and think it's the type of thing that could put someone off. Not a good idea for an introduction.

    That's why I like the idea of an open ended stroker.

    1283894821
    Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 3406
    • Joined: 2 Feb 2008

    headsouth wrote:

    It really seems a shame that the big majority of these suggestions are for masturation not sex. Why is that the assumption? If you want to introduce your hubby to toys, why would you give him something that he can't use with you?

    Personally it does nothing for me but the vibrating cock ring 2.0 is a good start I'd say.

    Personally I'm not a huge fan of cock rings - I separate masturbation from sex and rarely use sex toys (particularly vibraty ones) during penetrative sex just because the feeling of penetration is so intense the two don't really go together. As for non vibrating cock rings - they make WandA too big for me which can be painful!

    I'm another suggester of sleeves for men - I think they are non threatening and can be used together for oral and ball sucking during use! Plus it's nice to having something that focuses mainly on male pleasure for once!

    Adx

    1283895231
    Tupperwareheart [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 199
    • Joined: 2 Jun 2010

    headsouth wrote:

    It really seems a shame that the big majority of these suggestions are for masturation not sex. Why is that the assumption? If you want to introduce your hubby to toys, why would you give him something that he can't use with you?

    Don't really know which toys you particularly mean when you say this.. But i use strokers and the TENGA toys on/with my OH, masturbation doesn't have to be a solo activity!

    1283902315

    [suspended user]

    suspended user
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2373
    • Joined: 30 Oct 2008

    AA why is it so rare with you two do you live far apart

    1283905302
    *Emma* [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 296
    • Joined: 5 Dec 2007

    Ive purchased 2 tenga eggs 5 strokers/sleeves and a mini vagina for my fella already but id love to be able to splash out and get him the black tenga flip hole but funds just dont go far, i tend to buy little but often when i have a bit of money spare here and there. Id say he likes the tracey cox super stroker best, ive also recommended it to friends who have purchased them for partners andi even got my brother one as a present! x

    1283905556
    *AdamKR* [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 159
    • Joined: 21 Sep 2009

    would love a tenga egg from my wife, shes looking into getting me some new toys - best toy i have atm is the tracey cox super stroker - Thanks *Emma* for the recommendation :D

    1283906175
    shellyboo [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 825
    • Joined: 16 Apr 2008

    I think if I were to treat my man, I'd get him a really nice lube for handjobs/blowjobs/masturbation first of all. It makes such a difference in the sensitivity!

    A tenga egg would be a fun one, or a stroker, but I think I'd also go for some bondage gear - a blindfold, some rope maybe. Things he can use *on me* to increase his pleasure. A good all-round massager would be another idea - he could use the vibrations on himself or hos partner.

    It's really hard to choose for a guy, when I find most of them get the most pleasure from pleasing women!!

    Thread closed

    This thread is closed, so no new messages can be posted.