1. In need of a Rabbit to hump!

    1282165181
    Firewolf [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 143
    • Joined: 28 Jul 2010

    Hey all, I've been browsing around LH for a nice new vibrator- and came across the famous rabbit vibrators!

    Since there are so many of them, I was wondering if anyone could advise me on which one would be the best for a first time rabbiteer?

    1282166419
    Ecksvie [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1156
    • Joined: 11 Jun 2009

    I personally LOVE the LoveHoney Jessica Rabbit 2.0. It was my first rabbit, and although I want to get loads more, I'm not sure any others would beat it.

    Rabbits can be a bit girthy, but luckily they make a slimline version too. Also, if you have any old or broken toys you dont want any more, you can send them in to the Rabbit Amnesty to get recycled and also get a rabbit half price! :D

    1282166522
    Firewolf [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 143
    • Joined: 28 Jul 2010

    I already knew about the rabbit amnesty program, got to say I love that they set such a thing up! Im eyeing http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=14533 having things three ways does sound very nice.

    OH is getting scared Ill replace him with a Rabbit though, which I find amusing xD

    1282166605
    KittyPurry [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 1219
    • Joined: 22 Aug 2009

    Being quite petite I am not a massive fan of rabbits but with a bit of contorting I managed to get on ok with the Jessica Rabbit Slimline

    xxKPxx

    1282167375
    Firewolf [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 143
    • Joined: 28 Jul 2010

    I have no idea whether Id need a slim or a normal one..

    Is 1.77m tall? Around here its a bit bigger then normal but..

    1282167411
    Vampyrewillow [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 415
    • Joined: 26 Jan 2009

    I think mine is called lusty loops? not too sure as i got it in a grab bag, it is amazing, it's my first rabbit but i really enjoyed it!

    i would recommend!

    VW x

    1282167752
    WandA [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 6044
    • Joined: 28 Nov 2007

    Firewolf wrote:

    I have no idea whether Id need a slim or a normal one..

    Is 1.77m tall? Around here its a bit bigger then normal but..

    Do you mean your height?

    The slim refers to the toy size and slimness because some ladies don't like lots of girth.

    1282167842
    Firewolf [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 143
    • Joined: 28 Jul 2010

    Well if someone says petite I always think of height..

    Mmm. Really wouldn't know, I do not even know what average girth is and such *blush*

    1282168117
    WandA [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 6044
    • Joined: 28 Nov 2007

    Firewolf wrote:

    Well if someone says petite I always think of height..

    Mmm. Really wouldn't know, I do not even know what average girth is and such *blush*

    Yeah, don't worry about the petite/tall, blame English with it millions of synonyms and related terms!

    Do you have an toys you find too big or too small? Compare the girth listed in the product descriptions.

    1282168350
    Firewolf [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 143
    • Joined: 28 Jul 2010

    Here comes the catch to that: On the dutch websites, they do not list the girth.. d'oh!

    1282168491
    Firewolf [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 143
    • Joined: 28 Jul 2010

    That and the dutch websites are kind of dodgy. Hence why I came to Lovehoney!

    1282168547
    Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 3332
    • Joined: 2 Feb 2008

    headsouth wrote:

    Firewolf wrote:

    Here comes the catch to that: On the dutch websites, they do not list the girth.. d'oh!

    Certainly a trend where that's not listed or dealt with in the same way as length, when more often than not it's what everyone actually cares about.

    That's why LoveHoney is amazing! They put girth info on most things - I would never by insertables if they didn't!

    Do you not have any toys that are listed on LH even if you didn't buy them from LH?

    Adx

    1282168696
    Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 3332
    • Joined: 2 Feb 2008

    headsouth wrote:

    Alicia D'amore wrote:

    headsouth wrote:

    Firewolf wrote:

    Here comes the catch to that: On the dutch websites, they do not list the girth.. d'oh!

    Certainly a trend where that's not listed or dealt with in the same way as length, when more often than not it's what everyone actually cares about.

    That's why LoveHoney is amazing! They put girth info on most things - I would never by insertables if they didn't!

    Do you not have any toys that are listed on LH even if you didn't buy them from LH?

    Adx

    Well yes, was it you or someone else who was asking about searching my girth..?

    Yours personally?

    Do you mean the search functions on LH? I've been asking for an option to "organise by girth" on the LH search function.

    Is that what you meant?

    Adx

    1282168841
    Firewolf [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 143
    • Joined: 28 Jul 2010

    Alicia D'amore wrote:

    headsouth wrote:

    Firewolf wrote:

    Here comes the catch to that: On the dutch websites, they do not list the girth.. d'oh!

    Certainly a trend where that's not listed or dealt with in the same way as length, when more often than not it's what everyone actually cares about.

    That's why LoveHoney is amazing! They put girth info on most things - I would never by insertables if they didn't!

    Do you not have any toys that are listed on LH even if you didn't buy them from LH?

    Adx

    So far, just the ones of a strapon and a buttplug set - which is not that usefull since the plugs obviously are for the ass and the strapon I use on my OH!

    1282169294
    Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 3332
    • Joined: 2 Feb 2008

    Maybe you could compare the strapon to any toys you have already to see if there's anything of a similar size that's the perfect girth or too big/small - at least then you have a rough number to work on.

    Generally - I believe the average penis girth is nearly 5 inches but personally I find toys harder to "take" than cock!

    I can only take girths of less than 3.5/4 inches comfortably so I always look at slim options.

    If you wouldn't mind something too small, then you could always get a cheap insertable from LH so you can figure out what sort of girth you like, unless it wouldn't be worth te P&P?

    Also - look at LH's refunds policy - it's very good!

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/help/returns-policy/

    Adx

    1282316038
    Ilovemyman [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 605
    • Joined: 7 Dec 2009

    Ecksvie wrote:

    I personally LOVE the LoveHoney Jessica Rabbit 2.0. It was my first rabbit, and although I want to get loads more, I'm not sure any others would beat it.

    Rabbits can be a bit girthy, but luckily they make a slimline version too. Also, if you have any old or broken toys you dont want any more, you can send them in to the Rabbit Amnesty to get recycled and also get a rabbit half price! :D

    I agree i love the 2.0 i also have the Mr big, that's brilliant too, the ears are longer highly reccomended!

    1282322345
    DrtyBoy [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 516
    • Joined: 21 May 2010

    we got one from holland a year or so ago which is mega powerful (takes those massive duracell batteries) - will check the name when i get home. its has like a lawnmower engine its quite a beast.

    1282322947
    Pinkilious [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 289
    • Joined: 9 Apr 2010

    that sounds amazing is it noisy though?

    1282323010
    DrtyBoy [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 516
    • Joined: 21 May 2010

    it makes a bit of noise yeah, no more than a jessica rabbit though, more a loud but low hum

    1282355241
    jackador123 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 547
    • Joined: 3 Sep 2009

    The elusive rabbits oh how I envy you women!

    Thread closed

    This thread is closed, so no new messages can be posted.