• CB6000

slavematthew [sign in to see picture]

Hi all!

i have a CB2000 and a CB3000 but they both crush my ball-sac to the point that they are unbearable to wear long-term.

Does anyone have a CB6000?

Is it a different closure around the ball-sac, or would i still get the same trouble (my balls retract like a pea at night!).

If so, any ideas on how i can stop my ball-sac from contracting so much? The cage itself is great, but i just get that yucky pinching and rubbing under my testes that makes it impossible to wear long-term.... and my Mistress wants me to have one i can wear for weeks on end.

i REALLY hope You can help,

slavematthew

WandA [sign in to see picture]

slavematthew wrote:

Hi all!

i have a CB2000 and a CB3000 but they both crush my ball-sac to the point that they are unbearable to wear long-term.

Does anyone have a CB6000?

Is it a different closure around the ball-sac, or would i still get the same trouble (my balls retract like a pea at night!).

If so, any ideas on how i can stop my ball-sac from contracting so much? The cage itself is great, but i just get that yucky pinching and rubbing under my testes that makes it impossible to wear long-term.... and my Mistress wants me to have one i can wear for weeks on end.

i REALLY hope You can help,

slavematthew

Hello and welcome, what you're looking for I have no idea, it's not really my kink.

I do however think you'll struggle to keep your balls from contracting.

Could a different brand/style work? :

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=19063

Here's LH's full range anyway, good luck!

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/bondage-bdsm/chastity-belts-devices/all/for-men/all/all/all/page-all/

jackador123 [sign in to see picture]

How are these things Im considering purchasing one?

linda2008 [sign in to see picture]

i have one for hubby we did have the cb-3000 but like you found in uncomfortable around his balls we now have the cb-6000 a lot better he uses baby oil around his balls before he puts it on to stop it rubbing and he normal rubs baby oil on daily..i i love to use the cb-6000 when i want him to please me without him having any fun .the longest he has worn it is for 3 weeks i do love to control him have my plessure from him ....any advice please ask

linda x

linda2008 [sign in to see picture]

siandlinda wrote:

i have one for hubby we did have the cb-3000 but like you found in uncomfortable around his balls we now have the cb-6000 a lot better he uses baby oil around his balls before he puts it on to stop it rubbing and he normal rubs baby oil on daily..i i love to use the cb-6000 when i want him to please me without him having any fun .the longest he has worn it is for 3 weeks i do love to control him have my plessure from him ....any advice please ask

linda x

we do have a review on the cb-6000 on here

Thread closed

This thread is closed, so no new messages can be posted.